Tri methyl cycle

trippy1995

Awards
This not my first cycle of a pro hormone
Well I'm taking tri methyl
A full cycle of 2 a day could take 3 but wanna keep it safe since its a strong supplement
I know it sounds crazy taking the Methyls in one but I've done my research and I am doing this cycle
It consist of 2 pills of tri methyl one in morning one at night or after gym 2 hours after first pill I'll take 2 pes erase and 2 hours later 2 cycle assist pills with 1 milk thistle 1000mg,then 4 hours later 2 more cycle assist, and lastly my tri methyl after gym or before bed,and call it a day,

My diet is pretty solid a healthy consisting of steak with rice and vegetable,or chicken with rice,or some fish with rice and vegetables,I'll mix them up,plus 3 protein shakes a day,for snakes I'll add some Greek yogurt high on protein and low on fat and sugar with some granola,

I will be taking nolvadex for pct plus my pes erase,

Fell free to comment or suggest,always room for advice

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What is in this?
Your stats?
Add some DAA to your pct

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What's your cycle history too?

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
It's superdrol, MLMG, and epistane slapped together in one pill. Remember, your liver is your friend...not your enemy

Edit: there's a bunch of random vitamins and tribulus in it too, so it's safe :p

trippy1995

Awards
Cycle history has been,h drol 3 times and pmag

trippy1995

Awards
I sense your sarcasm,and if you look at it all ph damage your body so none of them are SAFE

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I think prestacked pills are garbage but hey its your liver

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Doesn't mean they are good for your body though technically lol just a lot safer than a 17aa

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Exactly just like tylenol is hepatoxic lol

uniifirex

Awards
Everything in moderation, if you have your mind set on tri methyl, then do so, we can't live your life for you.
I have a mate who actually ran this twice, if you hadn't known him, you'd think he's on AAS for sure, the stuff blows you up i can't lie, but absolutely preload support, SERM, post support also.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed. Your life

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I sense your sarcasm,and if you look at it all ph damage your body so none of them are SAFE
And I agree with you, however you've only run halo and promagnon before. A solo run of superdrol would have been fantastic instead of stacking it with two other oral steroids. Just my opinion. Also, the MLMG in this is way underdosed. I just don't like pre stacked products for this reason. You won't see the benifits of MLMG unless you dose the whole cycle higher, but that would be 40 or 60 mgs of SD, which will literally rot your organs. Just be cautious and plan your pct Really really well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, there is nothing good about this product for anyone except those making money off of the sales...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's what I'm sayin

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I felt a pain in my liver just from reading the title of the thread. Simply the words tri-methyl had me checking my eyes in the mirror for yellowing.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao **** I'm on 5 diff liver supports now cuz of reading it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol agreed

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And a bottle of tylenol

trippy1995

Awards
Well I appreciate the comments and suggestion,and I'll keep you guys posted on how the cycle goes,on gains an side effects

uniifirex

Awards
Well I appreciate the comments and suggestion,and I'll keep you guys posted on how the cycle goes,on gains an side effects
As i said mates, its his life, no matter how negative we are, we shouldn't control his life, only his life's decisions.

Best of luck and make sure you preload

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bring your laptop if you have one to the hospital with you. I'm sure there is free wi-fi you can use. That way you update us with your progress while at the hospital.

trippy1995

Awards
I'll make sure to do that,and yes hopefully they do have free wifi

trippy1995

Awards
Also have one question about this,I got a horrible fever the other day it was only my 4th day taking this,I have not been around anyone sick or with flu or anything like that,the fever was horrible,my temperature was 106,shaking and sweating,did not go to the hospital just took some vitamin c and Advil and dealt with it,I'm feeling a bit better now,could this have anything to do with the product ??? Or could I just have caught something??? I am also really hydrated so it's not that

trippy1995

Awards
I don't see why I would have a reason to lie about that? I know it sounds like a lot and it is,but when I first checked it I thought the thermometer was wrong since it was a pretty old one,so I had someone go to Walgreens and get me a new one and it was the same,and I said the same thing,so I called the doctor and said to take Advil and come in,I decided to take the Advil and deal with it,the fever was gone by the nxt morning,came back later that day,and took more Advil and I got it earlier today just not as bad it was only 99.8,could it have anything with the product??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=2]Higher than normal temperatures[/h]
Persons with heat stroke, a life-threatening condition, have reached temperatures as high as 113° F (44.4°C). Heat stroke is a danger to marathon runners, who may reach temperatures as high as 105.8°F (41°C) and recover–or may continue on to heat stroke. A temperature of 106°F (41.1°C, measured rectally) is a medical emergency; treatment of heat stroke is begun by immediately plunging the patient into an ice-water bath.In children, temperatures of 106°F and above are often accompanied by convulsions. At 108°F, brain damage is common.Temperatures of 114°F (45.6°C) and above are “incompatible with life.”

From here.

trippy1995

Awards
I know that,I heard it from my doctor the other night,and that is not the answer to my question could you possibly answer it please ??

uniifirex

Awards
No offense but you seem extremely ignorant, your thermometer was definately off, you don't just overcome a fever of 106 in such a short amount of time, rather, you overcame it with just an advil and some rest?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense but you seem extremely ignorant, your thermometer was definately off, you don't just overcome a fever of 106 in such a short amount of time, rather, you overcame it with just an advil and some rest?

Right. Also the doctor doesn't sound too bright to me. If you are shaking and have a fever of 106 I don't even think you would be able to open the damn advil bottle!. It may have just been a case of poor measurement skills.

Regardless I would stop taking the product....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=3]Hyperthermia[/h]Hyperthermia is an example of a high temperature that is not a fever. It occurs from a number of causes including heatstroke, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, malignant hyperthermia, stimulants such as amphetamines and cocaine,idiosyncratic drug reactions, and serotonin syndrome.

[h=1]Idiosyncratic drug reaction[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idiosyncratic drug reaction
Classification and external resources
ICD-10T78.4
ICD-9995.3
Idiosyncratic drug reactions, also known as type B reactions, are drug reactions that occur rarely and unpredictably amongst the population. This is not to be mistaken with idiopathic, which implies that the cause is not known. They frequently occur with exposure to new drugs, as they have not been fully tested and the full range of possible side-effects have not been discovered; they may also be listed as an adverse drug reaction with a drug, but be extremely rare.
Some patients have multiple-drug intolerance. Patients who have multiple idiopathic effects that are nonspecific are more likely to have anxiety and depression.[SUP][1][/SUP]
Idiosyncratic drug reactions appear to not be concentration dependent. A minimal amount of drug will cause an immune response, but it is suspected that at a low enough concentration, a drug will be less likely to initiate an immune response.
[h=2][edit]Mechanism[/h]In adverse drug reactions involving overdoses, the toxic effect is simply an extension of the pharmacological effect (Type A adverse drug reactions). On the other hand, clinical symptoms of idiosyncratic drug reactions (Type B adverse drug reactions) are different than the pharmacological effect of the drug.
The proposed mechanism of most idiosyncratic drug reactions is immune mediated toxicity. To create an immune response, you must have a foreign molecule that antibodies can bind to (ie. the antigen) and you must have cellular damage. Very often, drugs will not be immunogenic because they are too small to bind antibodies. However, a drug can cause an immune response if the drug binds a larger molecule. Some unaltered drugs such as penicillin will bind avidly to proteins. Others must be bioactivated into a toxic compound that will in turn bind to proteins. The second criteria of cellular damage can come either from a toxic drug/drug metabolite or from an injury or infection. These will sensitize the immune system to the drug and cause a response. Idiosyncratic reactions fall conventionally under toxicology.
[h=2][edit]References[/h]

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You also have zero natty test and estrogen. You can get sick from that... Hold on I gotta pop some more liv52... This headline is killing me

trippy1995

Awards
I think I mite stop the product and hop on some metha drol extreme

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You also have zero natty test and estrogen. You can get sick from that... Hold on I gotta pop some more liv52... This headline is killing me

Lol...Taking support supps to protect your liver is like jumping off a 10 story building and wearing a snow suit for "protection".

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
from one stacked product to another? why are you dead set on these sh*t products?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol right?

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Jesus. Just run SD solo if you want good gains for gods sake. More isn't always better...and when it comes to methyls, more is always worse.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
He told me he doesn't care... That he has an extra liver on ice lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And chase it with everclear and tylenol. I heard it absorbs better when your blood is thinned

trippy1995

Awards
Is mdrol the same as sd??? Cuz I'm stoping this ****ty product and hoping on mdrol but I wanna know if it's the same thing as sd???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's an sd clone yes