Which of these ai's will work best for otc on cylce support

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ok so basically i am going to run a really high dose epi cycle along with bold and stanodrol. i know epi doesnt aromatize and infact may even do the opposite, but with increased androgens comes some increase in freely circulating estrogen. I have decided to use an otc ai on cycle. If anything this will help me recomp and lean out more which was the goal of this cycle.

Which of these will work best: I have them all on hand

erase
pct assist (never version with macuna puriens in it)
reversitol v2

I dont really care about the test boosting and what not since im on cycle, just the anti e effect. Right now i am leaning towards pct assist since the macuna may help me with sleep since upping my epi dose i have felt wired 24/7

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, since only one of them contain an real ai (erase) that pretty much gives you your answer.

but pct assist is a great test booster to add into pct. I love it.

havn't used v2 of reversitol, only the first one, which was too strong (both atd & 6-bromo)

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
well, since only one of them contain an real ai (erase) that pretty much gives you your answer.

but pct assist is a great test booster to add into pct. I love it.

havn't used v2 of reversitol, only the first one, which was too strong (both atd & 6-bromo)

would pct revolution black be the same as erase since they use the same main ingredient, just rev black has 50 mgs per cap

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would prefer erase for more flexability in dosing.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
so there will be a noticeable difference between 50 and 25 mgs? I took pct rev black towards the end of my last pct at 3/2/2/1 (so 150, 100, 100, 50) and i couldnt really tell much of anything was happening, even at 150

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Erase all the way. I always toss it into PCT, mostly to prevent rebound from SERM therapy. It's fantastic stuff though.

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
EPI is already going to dry you out. I really don't think there is any need for a ai on cycle with it. Just run erase during your pct at 0/0/3/3/2/1 along with daa at 3gr x6 weeks and you should be good to go.

Don't forget your serm.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
post is almost a year old, im sure his cycle is over.

inhibit-p an erase on cycle together ftw!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can I get Erase?
Super old thread, but to answer your question:

Erase can be purchased at Nutraplanet.com