Mechabol Cycle

johnny75

Awards
Im running my first PH Cycle in a couple of days. Hoping to gain muscle mass & stregnth.
Was thinking bout running HAVOC, but Mechabol cycle would give me what I want SIZE!

I am 6'5", 297 lbs (20-25% Bodyfat), 36 yrs. old, weight training for 3 years.
Macros: 40 P / 40 C / 20 F - 3800 Calories. Im currently cutting at 2800 cal. (45P/35P/20F) & losing 1-1.5 lbs. a week.

Already started Pre cycle: (2 weeks). CEL: Cycle Assist

Cycle: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Mechabol ( 12 AM & 5 PM)
CEL: Cycle Assist 7:30am & 9 pm
Purus Labs: Organ Shield
Supplements: Anavite, Fish Oils, Glucosamine, Creatine Mono, etc..

PCT:
Tamoxifene 20/20/10/10
Purus Labs: Recycle & D-Pol
BPI: SOLID
CEL: Cycle Assist & Supplements

Was hoping to get your critique on my cycle.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro your 6'5 297 and want more size? lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you should continue to drop your bf down if it's that high.

60-75 lbs of fat.

johnny75

Awards
I use to weigh 421 lbs. & lost weight. I went to the gym & did hours of cardio / changed my diet to 2000 calories a day.
I dropped down to 265 lbs., but didn't like how my body looked. Big head with lean body & saggy skin on my arms.
So I focus more on weights in the gym instead of cardio & circuit training. I just guess @ body fat %.
Dropping weight isn't a problem, it's losing the muscle that I have worked so hard for, while dropping the fat.
So slowly dropping fat is what I am doing....plus 10 lbs of solid muscle after a pct would be awesome!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your not gonna gain that while dropping weight bro. I'd drop it atleast to 16% then bulk :) you should have no problem

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be interesting to see if on 3800 cals you can recomp. Would be good. But I'd go more towards leaning out while keeping muscle mass.
Other than that it looks good IMO. Might be kinda low on the dosing of mechabol. I never ran it but you being a bigger guy and it being on the mild side I can forsee some issues there.

johnny75

Awards
Would be interesting to see if on 3800 cals you can recomp. Would be good. But I'd go more towards leaning out while keeping muscle mass.
Other than that it looks good IMO. Might be kinda low on the dosing of mechabol. I never ran it but you being a bigger guy and it being on the mild side I can forsee some issues there.
MATTRAG - Its my first cycle, I was thinking 75/75 would be ok for the last two weeks of cycle.
Think 100/100 the last two weeks would be better? Maybe increase calorie intake to 4300 Calories?
My maintenance calorie intake is around 3,200-3,300.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Mechabol is quite new, and nobody really knows the conversion rate of pmag, or if it is anabolic on its own. You'll probably have to feel this one out. He was just concerned ue to the fact you aren't a little guy you might need a slightly higher dose

johnny75

Awards
Damn bro your 6'5 297 and want more size? lol
RSNAKE- Yeah, my forearms are long vascular with biceps only 17 1/2".
Legs are long & pretty toned....freaking runners legs.
I look pretty disproportioned with the big chest, shoulders & muffin tops I have. LOL.

johnny75

Awards
Mechabol is quite new, and nobody really knows the conversion rate of pmag, or if it is anabolic on its own. You'll probably have to feel this one out. He was just concerned ue to the fact you aren't a little guy you might need a slightly higher dose
ManBeast - So what your saying is ....see how I feel at 75 before I jump to 100?
I am a little guy, when I stand next to half of the guys on the basketball courts. LOL

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MATTRAG - Its my first cycle, I was thinking 75/75 would be ok for the last two weeks of cycle.
Think 100/100 the last two weeks would be better? Maybe increase calorie intake to 4300 Calories?
My maintenance calorie intake is around 3,200-3,300.
Yea I was just concerned that perhaps you might want to have an extra bottle on hand incase you need to up the dose. Not that you'd HAVE to.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would say lighter. Still a methyl tho

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for dosing of mechabol, one should look at how tbol (oral turinabol, or 4-chloro-methyl dehydrotestosterone) is dosed.

50mg of tbol is a good starting dosage, 75mg would be along the lines of a higher dosage.

mechabol is 4-chloro-methyl-testosterone. it differs from tbol by not having a 1-ene group hence the 1,4 diene in boldenone vs the 4-ene on testosterone.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Research time :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so this is to turinabol as bold is to test?

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
:getting even more interested in this stuff, and getting even more annoyed that I'm only a week into PCT and can't play guinea pig when it's released:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I could swap this in for my helladrol, but I'm thinking this might be a bit wetter than hella, due to the fact that p-mag is a bit wetter than hella.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I know this, and halodrol(hella) is similar to pmag, just a bit dryer and takes a bit longer to kick in, hence my leaning towards keeping hella for my recomp and saving this for my bulker.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this, and halodrol(hella) is similar to pmag, just a bit dryer and takes a bit longer to kick in, hence my leaning towards keeping hella for my recomp and saving this for my bulker.
makes sense to me

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked pmag but felt it was kind of on the mild side. I'm hoping this has more of a kick to it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
at the same dose it should have more kick, unless pmag had 100% conversion, or was 100% as active pre-conversion as well (neither of which are true from what I gather lol).

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at the same dose it should have more kick, unless pmag had 100% conversion, or was 100% as active pre-conversion as well (neither of which are true from what I gather lol).
yes it basically has to be stronger seeing as it needs no conversion.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Ok boys, now I'm getting amped. My next cycle, should I kick test enanthate with this seemingly awesome new steroid, or should I go with my original plan of test and tren?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THis is clostebol what pmag converts too
no it isn't, clostebol is 4-chloro-testosterone (4-androstene-17b-ol-3-one).

this is methyl clostebol. 17a methyl-4-chloro-4 androstene-17b-ol-3-one.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok boys, now I'm getting amped. My next cycle, should I kick test enanthate with this seemingly awesome new steroid, or should I go with my original plan of test and tren?
you should go with test/tren/mechabol, boom! all 3 boiiii.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this is to turinabol as bold is to test?
yes.

bold is 1,4 androstadiene 17b-ol- 3-one

test is 4 androstene 17b-ol-3-one

bold is "diene" because di= 2, so it has two ene groups on the 1 position and 4 position.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmag doesn't have 100% conversion, but is 100% active, but it just binds/interacts much weaker/less than it's 3-keto counter part (mechabol).

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
you should go with test/tren/mechabol, boom! all 3 boiiii.
Yes! I was considering EQ, but I might just give this a shot instead. And I thought it was only available for presale...could have sworn I saw it wasn't released until the 19th. My bad. Still stoked to try it though :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, too bad the similarity in relation is not a solid prediction of behavior though lol. So, since pmag itself was weakly interacting pre-conversion, then this should definitely be more potent mg for mg as it is already converted. Antaeus labs are awesome!

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im ordering this stuff. im assuming you need 1 1/2 or 2 bottles or will 1 suffice at 50/50/75/75/75 or should it be classic 50/75/75/75/75or100/75or100? (weight 185)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I weigh around 205ish and started at 50 the first 2 weeks but didn't see or feel anything so this week I bumped up to 75. Gonna feel it out for the week and hope things pick up. My schedule has been hectic the past few weeks and sleeping pattern has been thrown off so maybe thats playing a role.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
to OP i woudl try to lose a little bf, but let us know how the product is i am real intersted in mechabol
I could swap this in for my helladrol, but I'm thinking this might be a bit wetter than hella, due to the fact that p-mag is a bit wetter than hella.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I weigh around 205ish and started at 50 the first 2 weeks but didn't see or feel anything so this week I bumped up to 75. Gonna feel it out for the week and hope things pick up. My schedule has been hectic the past few weeks and sleeping pattern has been thrown off so maybe thats playing a role.
yea man let me know. its either this or a pro mag that i am probably gonna get.

johnny75

Awards
I know how you feel, been 5 days @ 50 and I didnt feel anything. Gonna bump it up to 75 for my 2nd week of Mechabol.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im thinking off starting right off 75 and it just being a little shorter 40 days instead of 6 weeks. what doy uo think?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
either 2 botles of mechabol to run for a full 6 weeker or

one bottle of mechabol and 1 bottle of pmag.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really, it'd probably be identical to running 3 bottles of pmag for 6 weeks.