Mechabol Cycle

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. cut out the cheat meal & all but 100g of fat!

900 cals from fat, the other 3100kcals from protein/carbs!

2. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Damn bro your 6'5 297 and want more size? lol
    Yeah... More size is the deal.im 6"5 and weighed in at 297 today,i look like I train...but with the long limbs you have to pack alot of muscle to look jacked.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    cut out the cheat meal & all but 100g of fat!

900 cals from fat, the other 3100kcals from protein/carbs!
    It aint bad fats bro.... avacado, fish, coconut oils, chicken, steaks, turkey burger, etc..
    So it aint all bad, just gotta really watch what I eat on my PCT.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gidemon View Post
    Yeah... More size is the deal.im 6"5 and weighed in at 297 today,i look like I train...but with the long limbs you have to pack alot of muscle to look jacked.
    Alotta legnth requires alotta size, I gonna talk a little time but Im gonna get there!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I could swap this in for my helladrol, but I'm thinking this might be a bit wetter than hella, due to the fact that p-mag is a bit wetter than hella.
    Ive gained 8 lbs in a week. Wet is an absolute understatement for this chemical. I was hoping for results more similar to halo but apparently not!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Ive gained 8 lbs in a week. Wet is an absolute understatement for this chemical. I was hoping for results more similar to halo but apparently not!
    Wow, I thought this was on the drier side. Guess still need to follow more logs before i make my assessment.
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Gonna run it and chase with 250ed of pstanz to get a drier bulk. Wasn't sure of what the gains would be like on mecha. Glad I stocked up on the stanzanol, stuff getting hard to find..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

8. Damn I was really hoping it was dry too.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    Damn I was really hoping it was dry too.
    On a +note it should make one strong as a ox...

10. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48

On a +note it should make one strong as a ox...
    Yeah but so will SD haha.

11. The fact that it is a active chemical is what intrigued me so much. This stuff is straight roid b4 it even makes a pass through the liver. There are complete logs on the mag only and they look decent. I might be seeing stars but the mech might have twice the potential being active already. Time will tell...

12. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48
    The fact that it is a active chemical is what intrigued me so much. This stuff is straight roid b4 it even makes a pass through the liver. There are complete logs on the mag only and they look decent. I might be seeing stars but the mech might have twice the potential being active already. Time will tell...
    Well your right, it does look that way, but dammit I just hate wet gains.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Yea me too. Just might have to cut it with something dry. The OP is a big guy too, it might not have the same effect on a average sizer. That and don't go over on caloric intake.. On another note it's rare finding a chemical that yields wet gains and doesn't aromatize. That's what has me the most concerned .

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    yeah for real, seems like an exercise in futility....gain water weight and lose it....fuq, just don't gain it in the first place

15. Just went back and re-read the thread and it wasnt the op talking about it being wet. He did state he'd gained 12 I think, but his waste had stayed the same. The guy who said it was wet has one post to his credit and that was the only one.?.?, So I dunno..

16. I don't believe it is wet. I am running it at 50mgs with 30mgs of m 4ohn. Also 62.5 mcgs of t3 daily with Clen and ecy rotated every 2 weeks. Oh and just finished a week of dnp at 200mgs daily. I had to stop the dnp, I felt like ass. And yes I have used dnp many times without dying . Any ways I am down 2 lbs since starting the anabalics 2 weeks ago. Cals are at 2400. This is rare for me because usually with any ph/ds I blow up. I mean I will gain 10lbs using only 200mgs of pstanz for a month. I feel no heightened estro effects. I'm looking more defined and hard. Wife has commented so. I cant wait for a few more days to see the effects once dnp clears my system and strength starts going back up

17. The m4ohn and clen and ecy r probly the reason why your gains r dry bro. My point is, is that mechabol seems like it could b wet.

18. I hear ya. Definitely possible. I like it though. Definitely has that good feeling. It's been a decade since I've taken dbol but the mental and mood effect of mechabol is definitely similar to dbol. I just hit the scale rt bow after cardio, It's been 72 hrs since last dnp dose. Down another 4 lbs. I always ask myself why am I taking dnp? Then when it's over and I lose 7-8 lbs in a week, I remember why!

19. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48
    The fact that it is a active chemical is what intrigued me so much. This stuff is straight roid b4 it even makes a pass through the liver.
    Pmag and hdrol are also active steroids slick.

20. Methyl clostebol if not a wet compound.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

Pmag and hdrol are also active steroids slick.
    How active? Need to quit letting folks put !!!! In my head. So u saying pmag DOES NOT convert to this. And I was just saying it needs no help from the liver to become fully active..

22. Jbry- I didn't think it was wet either, but didn't want to argue about such a new compound

23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Methyl clostebol if not a wet compound.
    Do u think its as dry as SD?

24. Well he's saying it's not wet(theoretically?) and u got guys that r running it saying they gained 12 in 2 week and gain 8 in one week(practically?) If those guys are gaining 8 and 12 of lbm in that span this stuff is gonna be king. Jbry is a freakin chemist so I'm wanting to lean 2ward him but who knows. Just gonna have to be a lab rat and find out myself I guess....

25. one word- glycogen

26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Methyl clostebol if not a wet compound.
    My scale begs to differ. Im not saying its like a50 or dbol wet but its definately a bit more than expected. I figured it would be like h drol. It seems like a comparison between hdrol and sdrol. I

Running it with clen and t3 i wouldnt imagine a big waer gain considering i and everyone else i know sweat like a pig on that stuff. Doesnt seem like a legit comparison to running a stand alone like i am and what was mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Maybe this is a "dry" compound. Im just trying to give feedback since there arent many reviews on this ppretty new drug. Maybe my scale body isnt reacting well to the compound and thats why im seeing this much bloat. I dont know. All i know is a shade under 8 lbs in today is day 7at on the cycle says water weight

I know im new here, im in the process of moving ill get yall an "intro" post when i get my internet hooked up. This is a pain on a cell phone

27. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48
    Well he's saying it's not wet(theoretically?) and u got guys that r running it saying they gained 12 in 2 week and gain 8 in one week(practically?) If those guys are gaining 8 and 12 of lbm in that span this stuff is gonna be king. Jbry is a freakin chemist so I'm wanting to lean 2ward him but who knows. Just gonna have to be a lab rat and find out myself I guess....
    Exactly that's my point, cuz we know how SD is. On a low dose I have no bloat but when I get to 20mg or more, I retain water even with my super clean diet. And yes to see how "dry" it is, it should b ran alone.

28. Quote Originally Posted by sam805
    one word- glycogen
    Another reason for weight gain also.

29. I would not consider intra cellular bloat, wet. Thats just me. And what kind of cals are these guys consuming who are gaining 12 lbs in 2 weeks?

30. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    How active? Need to quit letting folks put !!!! In my head. So u saying pmag DOES NOT convert to this. And I was just saying it needs no help from the liver to become fully active..
    no im saying diol's are able to bind with, interact with the androgen receptor, but they do not bind with/interact with it as strongly as steroids with a 3-keto group, such as methyl clostebol.

in theory, hdrol is a pre-cursor to oral turinabol, and pmag a pre-cursor to methyl clostebol, but it has been speculated/said by those more knowledgable than i, that the conversion, if any does happen, is most likely incomplete, or doesn't happen at all.

effects seen from hdrol, and pmag should be attributed to those compounds, not conversion to their 3 keto counter parts.

oh, and im no chemist. patrick arnold, that is a chemist.

im just a guy who like learning about steroids. thats about as far as my chemistry knowledge goes, and prob will ever go.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jbry what about mechabol?
    By sam805 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:32 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy