Mechabol Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Mechabol Cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

Pmag and hdrol are also active steroids slick.
    How active? Need to quit letting folks put !!!! In my head. So u saying pmag DOES NOT convert to this. And I was just saying it needs no help from the liver to become fully active..
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Jbry- I didn't think it was wet either, but didn't want to argue about such a new compound
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Methyl clostebol if not a wet compound.
    Do u think its as dry as SD?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Well he's saying it's not wet(theoretically?) and u got guys that r running it saying they gained 12 in 2 week and gain 8 in one week(practically?) If those guys are gaining 8 and 12 of lbm in that span this stuff is gonna be king. Jbry is a freakin chemist so I'm wanting to lean 2ward him but who knows. Just gonna have to be a lab rat and find out myself I guess....
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

one word- glycogen
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Methyl clostebol if not a wet compound.
    My scale begs to differ. Im not saying its like a50 or dbol wet but its definately a bit more than expected. I figured it would be like h drol. It seems like a comparison between hdrol and sdrol. I

Running it with clen and t3 i wouldnt imagine a big waer gain considering i and everyone else i know sweat like a pig on that stuff. Doesnt seem like a legit comparison to running a stand alone like i am and what was mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Maybe this is a "dry" compound. Im just trying to give feedback since there arent many reviews on this ppretty new drug. Maybe my scale body isnt reacting well to the compound and thats why im seeing this much bloat. I dont know. All i know is a shade under 8 lbs in today is day 7at on the cycle says water weight

I know im new here, im in the process of moving ill get yall an "intro" post when i get my internet hooked up. This is a pain on a cell phone
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48
    Well he's saying it's not wet(theoretically?) and u got guys that r running it saying they gained 12 in 2 week and gain 8 in one week(practically?) If those guys are gaining 8 and 12 of lbm in that span this stuff is gonna be king. Jbry is a freakin chemist so I'm wanting to lean 2ward him but who knows. Just gonna have to be a lab rat and find out myself I guess....
    Exactly that's my point, cuz we know how SD is. On a low dose I have no bloat but when I get to 20mg or more, I retain water even with my super clean diet. And yes to see how "dry" it is, it should b ran alone.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sam805
    one word- glycogen
    Another reason for weight gain also.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

I would not consider intra cellular bloat, wet. Thats just me. And what kind of cals are these guys consuming who are gaining 12 lbs in 2 weeks?
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    How active? Need to quit letting folks put !!!! In my head. So u saying pmag DOES NOT convert to this. And I was just saying it needs no help from the liver to become fully active..
    no im saying diol's are able to bind with, interact with the androgen receptor, but they do not bind with/interact with it as strongly as steroids with a 3-keto group, such as methyl clostebol.

in theory, hdrol is a pre-cursor to oral turinabol, and pmag a pre-cursor to methyl clostebol, but it has been speculated/said by those more knowledgable than i, that the conversion, if any does happen, is most likely incomplete, or doesn't happen at all.

effects seen from hdrol, and pmag should be attributed to those compounds, not conversion to their 3 keto counter parts.

oh, and im no chemist. patrick arnold, that is a chemist.

im just a guy who like learning about steroids. thats about as far as my chemistry knowledge goes, and prob will ever go.
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Do u think its as dry as SD?
    i dont get bloat from superdrol either.

my muscles get fuller due to increased glycogen retention.

but bloat, no, now, run 1,000mg of 4-androstenediol e/d, and you'll see bloat.

if you watch your carbs, and keep them low, you wont get this, it's called self control, you dont have to take in huge amounts of carbs. let your body use the fat as energy.

it is a testosterone derivative, and not very androgenic. if you want to make it more dry, maybe add in some stanodrol, or epistane.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

no im saying diol's are able to bind with, interact with the androgen receptor, but they do not bind with/interact with it as strongly as steroids with a 3-keto group, such as methyl clostebol.

in theory, hdrol is a pre-cursor to oral turinabol, and pmag a pre-cursor to methyl clostebol, but it has been speculated/said by those more knowledgable than i, that the conversion, if any does happen, is most likely incomplete, or doesn't happen at all.

effects seen from hdrol, and pmag should be attributed to those compounds, not conversion to their 3 keto counter parts.

oh, and im no chemist. patrick arnold, that is a chemist.

im just a guy who like learning about steroids. thats about as far as my chemistry knowledge goes, and prob will ever go.
    Gotcha.. Well u seem to know ur $hit none the less!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

i dont get bloat from superdrol either.

my muscles get fuller due to increased glycogen retention.

but bloat, no, now, run 1,000mg of 4-androstenediol e/d, and you'll see bloat.

if you watch your carbs, and keep them low, you wont get this, it's called self control, you dont have to take in huge amounts of carbs. let your body use the fat as energy.

it is a testosterone derivative, and not very androgenic. if you want to make it more dry, maybe add in some stanodrol, or epistane.
    Yeah I don't bloat on it if my carbs r low too. Actually u can recomp on SD pretty nicely if your diet is in check.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just ordered before I read this as I also thought it was relatively dry. Not happy at all knowing this if this assessment ends up being accurate and shared by me.

I start next week. Will keep u all posted.

Damn I was really hoping it was dry too.
    Well your right, it does look that way, but dammit I just hate wet gains.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  15. Diamond Member

If mechabol is wet it doesn't contain methyl clostebol

If it does contain it, then it isn't wet.

It isn't a dht derived steroid either so don't go thinking it if going ti be like winstrol or epistane.
    tbol had a 1-ene group, so its different slightly.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotcha thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    My scale begs to differ. Im not saying its like a50 or dbol wet but its definately a bit more than expected. I figured it would be like h drol. It seems like a comparison between hdrol and sdrol. I

Running it with clen and t3 i wouldnt imagine a big waer gain considering i and everyone else i know sweat like a pig on that stuff. Doesnt seem like a legit comparison to running a stand alone like i am and what was mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Maybe this is a "dry" compound. Im just trying to give feedback since there arent many reviews on this ppretty new drug. Maybe my scale body isnt reacting well to the compound and thats why im seeing this much bloat. I dont know. All i know is a shade under 8 lbs in today is day 7at on the cycle says water weight

I know im new here, im in the process of moving ill get yall an "intro" post when i get my internet hooked up. This is a pain on a cell phone
    ??? I dont consider either of those wet at all. Esp. SD, that sh!t dries me out like i live in a desert. Gal and a half of water and i still wake up with dry lips And hdrol, which would be wetter than Sdrol IMO, still isnt a "WET" compound. Nowhere near D-Bol.
  18. New Member

Relative to hdrol, pmag is wetter, so I would expect some moisture from mechabol.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness
    Relative to hdrol, pmag is wetter, so I would expect some moisture from mechabol.
    My point exactly.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I don't bloat on it if my carbs r low too. Actually u can recomp on SD pretty nicely if your diet is in check.
    im absolutely intrigued by this. either my body doesnt like 17 methyl groups and just turns in to a water balloon or i'm doing something entirely wrong. im pretty sure its not in my diet. 350-400 carbs a day, 200-250g protien/day at around 2500 cals a day. i joined this forum for information. is there more on this in a thread already or would you care to elaborate via pm or on another thread so we dont hijack this guys mechabol thread.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

im absolutely intrigued by this. either my body doesnt like 17 methyl groups and just turns in to a water balloon or i'm doing something entirely wrong. im pretty sure its not in my diet. 350-400 carbs a day, 200-250g protien/day at around 2500 cals a day. i joined this forum for information. is there more on this in a thread already or would you care to elaborate via pm or on another thread so we dont hijack this guys mechabol thread.
    Well carbs will definitely cause bloat, especially if your sensitive bro. You're taking in a lot of carbs too.
  22. Diamond Member

try looking into threads made by "unrealmachine".
  23. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    try looking into threads made by "unrealmachine".
    did you know that.....amazingly....his avatar pic was taken while NOT on any AAS? its true...........its true...........
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

On Day 21 of Cycle, currently @ 100mg (started 100 mg yesterday)

I weighed myself after my workout gained 3.5 lbs. this week for a total of 15 lbs.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

dang cuzzzz
    How much fat?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    On Day 21 of Cycle, currently @ 100mg (started 100 mg yesterday)

I weighed myself after my workout gained 3.5 lbs. this week for a total of 15 lbs.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    dang cuzzzz
    How much fat?
    Whacked - I Dont think its more than 2-3 lbs. overall, been on track with diet & cardio....even on easter sunday!
    I am a large guy & trying to build muscle & not TOO much fat on my first cycle.
    Please critic my meal plan of what I have had today. Im also interested in trying something different to improve on!

TODAY
    Breakfast-
    1 whole egg & 5 egg whites with English Muffin
    2 scoops of Protein / 1 cup of fat free milk & added water
    1 stick skim milk string cheese

Snack-
    2- 4 oz. tilapia
    2 boiled egg whites
    1- quaker granola bar

Lunch-
    1- chicken quarter leg (skinless)
    1 - 4 oz. chuck steak
    3/4 cup brown rice

Snack (preworkout)-
    1 whole boiled egg
    2 cups yams
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese
    1/8 cup organic blue berries

Total 2081 calories so far today (per my Daily Burn Tracker APP)
    C- 187g
    P- 219g
    F 51g

for my intra workout 2 scoops of extend

Post workout snack
    2 scoops og IntraPro Whey Isolate, 1 cup fat free milk, & water

Dinner
    1 cup brocolli
    2 slices of whole wheat flaxseed bread
    turkey breast meat (left over from easter..yum!)
    Rice cake with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Nice
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I dont see why immediate weight gain is continually being attributed to water weight gain.

For one, there are a few decent mass builders out that arent wet at all but retain lots of glycogen filling the muscles quickly... also... for one individual here we have his first cycle ever and he has only JUST recently started weight training after doing tons of cardio on a highly restricted caloric intake... of course hes gonna blow up!

I cant make a comment on the other guy... must be glycogen and diet not in line. Increased glycogen CAN mean simultaneously increased water weight BUT it wont be in the form of bloat since it will be intracellular, so you should look big and pumped most the day BUT youll also still be hard. Maybe you should recheck your sodium intake and start increasing water and potassium intake to level it out.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I dont see why immediate weight gain is continually being attributed to water weight gain.

For one, there are a few decent mass builders out that arent wet at all but retain lots of glycogen filling the muscles quickly... also... for one individual here we have his first cycle ever and he has only JUST recently started weight training after doing tons of cardio on a highly restricted caloric intake... of course hes gonna blow up!

I cant make a comment on the other guy... must be glycogen and diet not in line. Increased glycogen CAN mean simultaneously increased water weight BUT it wont be in the form of bloat since it will be intracellular, so you should look big and pumped most the day BUT youll also still be hard. Maybe you should recheck your sodium intake and start increasing water and potassium intake to level it out.
    useful information and quite possibly an explanation as why i lost all vascualarity possibly? im pretty convinced the diet portion is on lock. if not then maybe i need more help than i think an i shouldnt mess around until i have a better idea of what im doing? im beginning to second guess my self.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

U should've still been vascular bro.
  31. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75

Whacked - I Dont think its more than 2-3 lbs. overall, been on track with diet & cardio....even on easter sunday!
    I am a large guy & trying to build muscle & not TOO much fat on my first cycle.
    Please critic my meal plan of what I have had today. Im also interested in trying something different to improve on!

TODAY
    Breakfast-
    1 whole egg & 5 egg whites with English Muffin
    2 scoops of Protein / 1 cup of fat free milk & added water
    1 stick skim milk string cheese

Snack-
    2- 4 oz. tilapia
    2 boiled egg whites
    1- quaker granola bar

Lunch-
    1- chicken quarter leg (skinless)
    1 - 4 oz. chuck steak
    3/4 cup brown rice

Snack (preworkout)-
    1 whole boiled egg
    2 cups yams
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese
    1/8 cup organic blue berries

Total 2081 calories so far today (per my Daily Burn Tracker APP)
    C- 187g
    P- 219g
    F 51g

for my intra workout 2 scoops of extend

Post workout snack
    2 scoops og IntraPro Whey Isolate, 1 cup fat free milk, & water

Dinner
    1 cup brocolli
    2 slices of whole wheat flaxseed bread
    turkey breast meat (left over from easter..yum!)
    Rice cake with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
    How is this treating y. Might go with mecha for my fist cycle
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Im starting my PCT tomorrow, Its gone very well. I have gained a total of 17 lbs. on this cycle with not much fat at all.
    I haven't had too many sides. Sides were: headaches, lethargy, joint pains (elbows especially) and back pumps.
    Gotta say Im hoping to keep the muscle size, stregnth & fullness on my PCT.
    What are you thinking of stacking with your Mechabol cycle?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

I'm going to be running mechabol soon. Was thinking of stacking it with stano or androbulk. Maybe even trenavar or tone. Not sure yet
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike
    I'm going to be running mechabol soon. Was thinking of stacking it with stano or androbulk. Maybe even trenavar or tone. Not sure yet
    I'd run it with stano and trenazone bro.
  35. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man you are a tank! In a good way. You should do well with this. Good luck
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I'd run it with stano and trenazone bro.
    i was thinking of stacking mine (promag tho) with trenazone. that stuff seems pretty sweet. I heard it shuts you down hard tho, is stano as hard in that way? i havent read as much about it
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

I was thinking about either trenavar or trenazone. What ive found after reading alot of reviews on both products is that people people seem to talk about shutdown much more with trenavar
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen

i was thinking of stacking mine (promag tho) with trenazone. that stuff seems pretty sweet. I heard it shuts you down hard tho, is stano as hard in that way? i havent read as much about it
    Yeah trenazone will shut u down pretty good, trenavar being a PH to trenbolone will cause even worse shutdown. Stano is way milder than any of those, it is just the PH to DHT.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

did u dry out anymore in pct ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jbry what about mechabol?
    By sam805 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 08:32 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM