Halotest cycle coming to a close

johnnyjohnson

Awards
Hey guys I'm just starting my fifth week of a six week Halotest cycle. I've gained a little over ten pounds and some decent strength. However, my nipples have gotten pretty puffy and can be seen through my shirts. My PCT consists of Nolva, DAA, and Creatine Mono. Do you guys have any suggestions on ways to reduce the puffiness in my nipples? Thanks in advance.

Kubitzky

Kubitzky

Awards
It should subside during your PCT with Nolva and DAA. If I were you though, I'd pick up something like Driven Sports Triazole. Never heard of sensitive nipps during an H-drol cycle, guess anything can happen with anabolics though. Hope it subsides and congradulations on your gains! Eat like a horse during PCT to keep them. Good luck man.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It should subside during your PCT with Nolva and DAA. If I were you though, I'd pick up something like Driven Sports Triazole. Never heard of sensitive nipps during an H-drol cycle, guess anything can happen with anabolics though. Hope it subsides and congradulations on your gains! Eat like a horse during PCT to keep them. Good luck man.
Halotest isn't h-drol... It's promagnon... Converts too. I'd pick up some erase. You should be G2G