low dose epi pulse durring pct

xdidimox

Awards
just come off a 32 day cycle of methadrol extreme its a steroid consiting of
2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dimethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (max lmg)
(Per 1 capsule)

i did 15 days on 2 caps/day then 7 days off with 30 mg nolvadex/day durring the off then did 17 days on first 3 days being back on did 1 cap/day

currently into about day 4 of pct of nolvadex 40 mg/day t911 3 tabs/day formadrol extreme 4 caps/day and hexatest 8 caps/day and 1 gram of daa/day (hexatest has daa in it also)

going to be running some peptides ghrp-2 and ghrh cjc 1295 (non dac) durring the pct starting the peptides in less than a week

now im thinking about adding in a lose dose epistane pulse cycle of 20 mg mon/wed/friday (my workout days taken before workout dose before 3 pm) for 4 weeks along with everything else mentioned, i was wondering if its a good idea to do this or not and if my stack of testosterone boosters will continue to boost my testosterone in addition with the 20 mg epistane 3 out of 7 days a week

not looking for anything spectacular on 20 mg of epistane i know its very mild ive used epistane before, by the time i get the epistane if i decide to, i will be in week 2 out of 6 of my pct/test boost cycle and will continue to run the epistane for 4 weeks maybe going up to 30 mg pulse in the last week of the cycle depending on if i can get blood tests that show my test is normal ill go to 30 mg, if i cant get blood tests by end of the 3rd week ill stick to 20 mg

i think the epistane will really compliment the gh boosters ill be taking, ill be doing mostly a cutting session with intensive strength training along with high intensity interval sprinting (hiit sprints) and biking me (185 lbs) back and forth from my workouts at 45-50 miles/week (15+ miles/workout)

so really looking for some input on whether or not to throw in the epistane on this cycle, and what your thoughts are as to if my test will continue to rise from the test boosters since this is going to be only a low dose pulse cycle, and if i decide not to throw epistane in ill have about 40$ i can spend on something else instead (thinking of alpha t-2 or anabeta if i dont go with the epistane, or maybe just some more cjc/ghrp with the money instead)

please share your thoughts/comments are very much appreciated!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i think using any androgens during pct is pretty stupid, as it will still be suppressive even if it isn't enough to shut you off totally.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why does every supplement company feel the need of stacking methylated compounds in one pill? On top of this do not take epistane while on pct that is a silly thing to do.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Life is marathon not a sprint bro - due a proper PCT. There's plenty of time for Epi pulses but PCT is not one of them.

Stevensavage

Awards
just come off a 32 day cycle of methadrol extreme its a steroid consiting of
2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dimethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (max lmg)
(Per 1 capsule)
LOL Thats some phucking evil **** !!! it doubles as a male contraseptive.... for life!
Damn companies now days arent playing around

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
i think using any androgens during pct is pretty stupid, as it will still be suppressive even if it isn't enough to shut you off totally.

Why does every supplement company feel the need of stacking methylated compounds in one pill? On top of this do not take epistane while on pct that is a silly thing to do.

Life is marathon not a sprint bro - due a proper PCT. There's plenty of time for Epi pulses but PCT is not one of them.
For heavens sake listen to these guys, dont use androgens in pct, buy some erase pro, or some titanuim or triazole or something else for pct, try looking in the pct part of the board for some much better ideas:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Yikes. A ****load of steroids, short pct, a ****ton more steroids, then a pct with some more methylated steroids thrown in just because. Seems like a roller coaster of hormones with a less than happy liver.

Now, serious time. Epistane will shut you down just like any steroid after a period of time, doesn't matter if it has AI like effects or not. It will definitely hinder the effectiveness of your PCT. Why not maximize the most important part of a cycle? The part where you try to preserve your gains and get your boys working again!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yikes. A ****load of steroids, short pct, a ****ton more steroids, then a pct with some more methylated steroids thrown in just because. Seems like a roller coaster of hormones with a less than happy liver.

Now, serious time. Epistane will shut you down just like any steroid after a period of time, doesn't matter if it has AI like effects or not. It will definitely hinder the effectiveness of your PCT. Why not maximize the most important part of a cycle? The part where you try to preserve your gains and get your boys working again!
could you PLEASE stop talking about peoples balls while sporting a fukcing ginormous sharp knife in your avatar....its making me "uncomfortable" :D

xdidimox

Awards
alright so no epistane(or any roids) then during pct i suppose is the general consensus, do you think adding in alpha t2 would be a good idea or anabeta? anabeta is a natty anabolic but with alot of mixed reviews some saying its close to a steroid some saying it does absolutely nothing, and alpha t2 is for fatloss/cutting which i intend on cutting over the next month or so durring the pct, but the biggest thing is i want to hold desperately onto every pound of muscle ive gained while cutting as much fat as i can so im kind of torn between alpha t2 and anabeta, or perhaphs maybe some t3 or clen run at low doses for short cycles maybe 2 weeks of t3 at 50 mcg 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 40$ i can get 3x 30 ml x 100 mcg of t3 and would pretty much just use it at like 50 mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for like 2 months i dont really know im torn between all the great supplements i could run lol

also worth noting, on day 4 of pct i dont feel that shut down really ive maintained the same bench from saturday on cycle of 235x5 and benched 235x5 today(although rather weakly) and have actually gained 1 lb up to 186 from 185 on saturday too early to tell though how much of the gains im going to be able to keep though probably

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I'm taking anabeta on my next few PCT's.....but you want to take clen or t3 during PCT? that would be a very bad idea....more potential catabolism....
Agreed. But who doesn't want to be a walking science project?

xdidimox

Awards
its all just options right now and feeling for the opinions of the members of this board, i wont be making any hasty decisions i want to feel for all the options i have before i chose any, so your saying clen/t3 is a bad idea durring pct? have you tryed anabeta yet? and what about alpha t2 have you tryed that or think this would be a good idea? i think the pct is overall going to go over quite well since i have 3 solid test boosters ontop of a good ai (erase) ontop of a proven serm (nolvadex) and that was the only reason i was even considering the that i might be able to through in a small epi pulse would be because i have what i think is a rock solid pct, but i was unsure, so i asked first before jumping into it and found out it would be a bad idea as you guys said, thanks for all the input it is very appreciated!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
cutting during pct is asking to lose gains due to how catabolic your body is already.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have not used anabeta yet, I have been hoarding it up on freebie deals from PES the past several months so I can use it during PCT and off time. but it gets rave reviews on this board from I'd say 9 out of 10 users. for what thats worth....

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
cutting during pct is asking to lose gains due to how catabolic your body is already.
Agreed! What happened to delayed gratification? It seems like the new equation needs to be cycle+pct=Greek god, other wise it's not worth the time.

xdidimox

Awards
how long do you think i should wait before cutting calories? right now i was planning on waiting till week 2 of pct/when i get my ghrp-2/cjc to really start the cut and drop calories down to about 2,000-2,500 and eat just at maintenance right now eating 3,000-3,500~ and with all the cardio expect the fat to just drop aswell as lifting regular to maintain the strength this is my first ever "real" cutting session before it was all bulk dieting all the time trying to gain muscle (and ive managed to lose fat in the process by having a relatively clean bulking diet), now that ive got quite a bit im wanting to lose some of the excess fat though

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I would suggest no cutting until at least after PCT (month). you gotta take in at least maintenance or a bit more during that month. Cutting or t3 or clen or anything suppressive (see PH's and designers) or heavy weight sessions are the LAST things you should be thinking about during that month.....

xdidimox

Awards
what i was planning was something along the lines of lifting uppder body monday/friday legs/back Wednesday 5-12 rep range on the majority of my lifts, biking 15 miles Monday/Wednesday/Friday and hiit sprinting (15-20 minutes) tuesday/thursday/saturday off day sunday, and home ab workout of planking/crunches/situps scattered throughout 2-3 days/week when i feel up to it, honestly think with all the stuff ill be taking that if i do this and eat slightly above maintenance starting around week 2 of pct i think i should be fine, my shutdown was not that bad since i took a week off in the middle of the cycle and dosed nolvadex+daa during it, im hoping to get blood work done at around the week 2 mark of pct as well, and if that shows my testosterone is in check i should be good to go through with the cutting ive got planned right? and i think im leaning twards throwing anabeta into this as well i think ill put off the cutting till either week 3-4 or take and start it earlier if the test comes back and my testosterone levels are good this should be a green light to start the cutting right?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldnt read all of this thread it made my head hurt. Quick high light: stop it(epi), dont try and cut in PCT unless u dont like ur gains, Anabeta should help retain gains

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i support this idea.

if you're in PCT , it makes sense to try to protect your gainz with more roidz. forget low dose pulse,though. do it right. use 40mg/day. that will make you keep all your gainz

xdidimox

Awards
i support this idea.

if you're in PCT , it makes sense to try to protect your gainz with more roidz. forget low dose pulse,though. do it right. use 40mg/day. that will make you keep all your gainz
40 mg/day would shut me down for sure and would make no sense in even doing a pct the only reason i was even considering putting epi into the cycle was with a hope of a possibility that my test would continue to raise durring pct while on epi from pulsing it at such a low dose i though that might have been possible but if their saying dont even do 20 mg eod pulse durring pct then i think 40 mg ed would just be stupid my test boosters/nolvadex probably wouldnt have any effect then and id basicly have to run a pct for my pct program, but it wouldnt even be a pct cycle anymore if i did epi at 40 mg/day it would be more like a bridge cycle like methadrol 4 weeks then like 2 weeks epi at 40 mg then start pct, doing epi on pct just seems like a bad idea to me now though and think im going to get anabeta