About to start maximus... General n00b questions

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
This is an interesting question for me.

I'm in the 500 ng/dl range and have begun the process with Maximus. I'm doing it 30% for the general male HRT anti-aging angle, but the rest is to help bulking and building. Currently 244lb at 25%.

If I get myself to a healthy 1100-1200 with the Maximus regimen, is that into 'significant gains' territory? Or should I consider higher numbers until I've seen the gains I'm trying for and then level off?

Any idea what dosage it will take to get a guy in the 500's up to 1200? Mind you, the wife and I haven't had a child yet... I don't want to permanently derp my testes.

Thanks for the help on a n00b question.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
maximus?

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Maximus HRT. Chip Wadowski. Test Cip, HCG, Anastrozole. Typical male HRT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
once you start administering any exogenous hormones, your own production will be zero. The highest HRT dosages I've seen are in the 200-250mg/week range, so I'm guessing to start having any noticable mass building effects you'll want at least 300-350mg/week of cyp.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
If you cease TRT, does your natural production resume?

I hear about testicle shrinkage... Does that just happen in the 'on' cycles or is that a permanent condition?

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
I'm reading some of the links in your sig line now. Thanks for posting in here, sir.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Testicular atrophy happens whenever natural production is halted/suppressed greatly. HCG is used to combat this.
If you cease TRT and use a proper re-start protocol you can regain natural production to what your current normal would be (in most cases).

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
I'm evaluating your links on SERM's and restarts now. Would you be open to one private message for one question? I won't pester, I promise.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, no worries man, feel free to PM.

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
Also, I am 36 and been fat most of my adult life. I've been at this since 2009 now, and not just hopping in on the fad... I'm trying to make the smart decision to accomplish what I want without compromising health too drastically (Or rendering myself unable to produce swimmers permanently).

rbrooks

rbrooks

Awards
...and I just got on board as a board supporter. I'll be here a while, I hope.