Sledge Test of 1-t Cyp? Quick!!

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Deciding which to order right now... Sledge Test or 1-Test Cyp?? Stacked with m,14add.... I wold run the sledge @ 1250mg pw for 10 weeks.... or 800mg of 1-Test CYp for 12 weeks.... Never done eiether... Quick guys, whats your input!?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
both.

buy ST alone if that's all you've got cash for

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would go with the 1-test to stack with m14add, JMO.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, the 1 test would be good. bloat might get out of control with 4ad. however, the 4oht in the ST would counteract it.......

your choice really

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Well by the time i went to order it looks like the Sledge Test was sold out... damn! Instead i went with the 4ad cyp because after a 4 week break from the m1,4add, i'm adding in 20mg ED of M1T so i'm afraid the lethargy will be absolutely lethal with 1-test cyp and that! I'm thinking 1500mg PW for 10 weeks..... Sound about right? ALso, i imagine it takes a couple weeks to kick in similar to real test cyp? First time pinning any PH's..... Pinned many many AS so i'm excited to go back to pricking! Oh how i've missed it! ;)

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Also, any advantage to adding in a low dose of a transdermal 4AD ED to bump the weekly dose up a touch?? Or would that be overkill? Keep in mind my last AS cycle was 1g of Test Cyp pw, sometimes more....

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Also, any advantage to adding in a low dose of a transdermal 4AD ED to bump the weekly dose up a touch?? Or would that be overkill? Keep in mind my last AS cycle was 1g of Test Cyp pw, sometimes more....
The trans couldn't hurt, especially if your only gonna use 1500mg/week 4AD-cyp. I like to use 2100mg/week myself. Also try to frontload a week's worth maybe, though not totally necessary if you end up going with the trans as well.

Might wanna look into an AI, or at least some nolva going with that much 4AD and M1T.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Got Nolva on hand... I stay real lean so i actually prefer the water weight, especialy going into fall/winter. From expierence only, what would you say 1500mg of injeted 4AD cyp compares to of real test cyp.... 400-500mg? Thats kind of what i'm hoping for. I'll go ahead and throw in some trans 4AD ed as well.... We'll see how it goes.