Blood results

J

jibba_128

Awards
I had lowish readings of total testosterone which came back at 10.8nmol/l and 14nmol/l (Range is 10-30)

I had some more down by a endocrinlogist as i wasent happy with it so low (Ive not yet had any anabolics but am considering it).

I cant seem to find reference healthy ranges for testosterone/shbg/free test for my results.

I have 21nmol/l total test (i know this is in a good range)
I have 3.28 FREE TESTOSTERONE INDEX - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHATS NORMAL?
My SHBG is 12, again im not sure what measurement but it must correlate to nmol/l somehow?

Help me out lol​

Im from the UK but cant seem to find anything out, the endocrinlogist says that my free testosterone was actually a little high?

The blood results show a lowish vitamin D level, does this affect testosterone much? she did not link it herself

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
J

jibba_128

Awards
does anyone else have any idea what the results are measured in and reference ranges.

If it helps she said my free testosterone is actually a bit too high, my shbg is 12 and from that wikipedia reference it states 40-120 but i dont know if that is a different measurement

Conte

Conte

Awards
Some labs they have different metric values. Don’t not know for your UK lab, but I know that:

(for men)
Testo
2,5 -14,5ng/ml
Ftesto
10 - 40pg/ml
SHBG
0,6 -4,7mg/lt
Ε2
10 - 50pg/ml