1-ad

1. Registered User
    Answers

1-ad

maybe i ws not taking enough but that 1-ad (ergo) was crap . i beleive i took 3 -capsules a day. of course for that price i could have bought real- gear. just my opion!

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Answers

With transdermals available I dont really see the point in taking any ph/ps other than 1,4 andro orally.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

ya...i would atleast go the route im currently running. 3 caps 1ad in the morning, 3 squirts T-1 at night. (the reasoning for this is for convience reason with classes, work from daylight. At the moderate dose you posted (300mg/day), you're not expected to make great gains with the low convertion rate or orals. Sage.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

i ran 1-ad alone for 4 weeks. 400mg/day weeks 1-3 and 500mg/day for the last week. gained a total of 15 pounds and strength went up in all exercises 10-20%.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I did a 5 week cycle of SO+ at 8x2 squirts a day and a 5 week cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD at 600mg/day and 900mg/day...

The 1-AD was HDT, this was before my put out his results and the 4-AD was Higher Power..

Total in each cycle I put on about 15 but for some reason I thought the 1,4 cycle was much better. Fat loss seemed to be far less even though I was eating 3/4 of a jar of peanut butter a day, heard it helps with 1-AD absorbtion....
  6. Registered User
    Answers

but why use prohormones at all especially the cost . because they are legall? as in some instances are cheaper with better results . i know for a fact the fda is trying to put prohormones in class 2 substance. eca stack with ephedrine i sfirst thats why all the companies are eph free produacts.
    hey i als o used bio test spray when it first came out at the dose the technichians advised . i pick up a little wt and stregnth but nothing like using a-bombs.
  7. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

3 pills a day isnt really enough.. more like 5 to 6 will do the trick..the dosaging on the package is to cover their ass.. plus transdermals are indeed much better..
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Originally posted by feelnfit
    maybe i ws not taking enough but that 1-ad (ergo) was crap . i beleive i took 3 -capsules a day. of course for that price i could have bought real- gear. just my opion!
    Most users fair much better at 600mg of 1-AD, but was your diet and routine in check? I've had decent results with it at higher dosages, although transdermal is the way to go. If you have no issues in regards to real gear, then by all means don't use PH's, go to the steroid section.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-ad Injectable
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 02:27 PM
  2. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:13 PM
  3. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat