Best PCT/Do I need?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.8%

Best PCT/Do I need?

Hey ya'll, I am new to these forums, but I am thinking about starting a cycle of MassFire.. 15mg superdrol, 50g Halodrol.. I am planning on just taking this for four weeks. I have a liver protection picked out, but if you have any good ones I would love to hear some suggestions, but mainly I want to know about some PCT. I have done tons of research and would prefer to stay out of SERMS but if it is completely necessary I will, but are there any other great PCT's that will help me keep my gains?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1) Horrible compound, don't waste your time.
    2) Age? Training history? Cycle history?
    3) If you are doing a superdrol cycle and "want to avoid" a SERM, you aren't ready.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan9
    Hey ya'll, I am new to these forums, but I am thinking about starting a cycle of MassFire.. 15mg superdrol, 50g Halodrol.. I am planning on just taking this for four weeks. I have a liver protection picked out, but if you have any good ones I would love to hear some suggestions, but mainly I want to know about some PCT. I have done tons of research and would prefer to stay out of SERMS but if it is completely necessary I will, but are there any other great PCT's that will help me keep my gains?
    Liv 52 is my choice for liver support. You would be crazy not to do a serm... Its pretty much mandatory. And your also going to need a test booster for pct.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan9
    Halodrol doesn't really kick in till after 3 weeks, so it's pointless. Why are all the new people against serms? They are cheaper than otc pct and are easy to get. You want to take superdrol, which is toxic as hell on top of hdrol and are worried about a serm. As manbeast likes to say. Facepalm
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.8%

oh, well I want a prohormone to help with athletic performance that puts on decent dry, lean pounds that aren't full of water weight.

I am 24 and have been lifting continuous since a freshman in highschool.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.12%

run halodrol or mechabol solo for 6 weeks, and still do pct with a SERM, much better option than mixed methyls or even superdrol solo if you've never touched hormones.
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i always run stuff with test because by the midway/end points of the cycle i have no test and no confidence and feel like garbage, just MO
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    run halodrol or mechabol solo for 6 weeks, and still do pct with a SERM, much better option than mixed methyls or even superdrol solo if you've never touched hormones.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Do not let everyone on this site fool you. You do not need a SERM for pct. You also technically do not need working testicles. Honestly whats your gripe on SERMs? Please let me know why you dont want to take them. Blows my god damn mind everytime I read it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Do not let everyone on this site fool you. You do not need a SERM for pct. You also technically do not need working testicles. Honestly whats your gripe on SERMs? Please let me know why you dont want to take them. Blows my god damn mind everytime I read it.
    This^^^
    It's usually because "it's hard to find"..
    Lol
    Or "I'm afraid to pin it" lmao
    Or because it's "illegal".
    Pffft what isn't illegal these days.
    I can't even piss in the flower pots in the mall anymore, it's BS.
    Although I don't think that was ever legal.
    You see where I'm going with this though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

Get a SERM...if you think you can't get one you are horribly wrong. I got my clomid in the mail Saturday, and I ordered it from a perfectly legal source Thursday night. There is no excuse for not being able to get one. And if you're trying to stay away from SERMs for health reasons then maybe you should reconsider 30mgs of SD for a month long run...
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ding ding ding correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefbolic View Post
    Get a SERM...if you think you can't get one you are horribly wrong. I got my clomid in the mail Saturday, and I ordered it from a perfectly legal source Thursday night. There is no excuse for not being able to get one. And if you're trying to stay away from SERMs for health reasons then maybe you should reconsider 30mgs of SD for a month long run...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Cheif View Post
    This^^^
    It's usually because "it's hard to find"..
    Lol
    Or "I'm afraid to pin it" lmao
    Or because it's "illegal".
    Pffft what isn't illegal these days.
    I can't even piss in the flower pots in the mall anymore, it's BS.
    Although I don't think that was ever legal.
    You see where I'm going with this though lol
    this^^^

I do not have any friends that take prohormones that would need a SERM so I can't just "ask around". If i found a liable source with reasonable prices I would have no problem with them..
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.12%

PCT: What, Why, and How!

has info on how to find a legit resource for your research chemical SERM needs...

and I'd hate to be the one to tell your friends, than 99% of the prohomrones out there need a serm...