Is one coffee too much??

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I'll be starting my first cycle in a couple days and I typically have a coffee with breakfast. Now I know it's important to avoid anything that could rise bp but do you guys think 1 coffee would do that? I can certainly give it up but man that coffee helps before work lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
does one coffee usually raise your heartrate/bp significantly?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I go through two pounds of coffee a week in my espresso machine!! My bp is fine,,, I fill whole coffee mugs with espresso every morning!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but yer f*ckin loco... but have you ever tried the "chameleon cold-brew" coffee? :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My gf bought me this bada§s $700 espresso machine for Christmas!!! I'm spoiled,,, did I mention she bought my hell and kat for Valentine's .... must be love!!
I read somewhere that small amounts of caffeine raise bp ... but huge amounts can actually lower it

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
does one coffee usually raise your heartrate/bp significantly?
I don't think I'm very sensitive to caffeine, have a pretty high caffeine intake but alot of places I read everybody says to avoid it like the plague while on cycle. I suppose I could just monitor my blood pressure after and see how I react

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I don't think I'm very sensitive to caffeine, have a pretty high caffeine intake but alot of places I read everybody says to avoid it like the plague while on cycle. I suppose I could just monitor my blood pressure after and see how I react
As long as you stay below 140/90 you're fine on cycle,,, that level would be too high day in day out all the time,, but on cycle is fine

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
One cup of coffee a day won't hurt. What is that like 75mg of caffine

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
The diastolic(bottome number) will always go up with water retention

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i was going to make a penis joke but decided not to :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
fluid retention making things go up :D

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ur girl bought u hella and kat for valentines day thats the best thing i ever heard does she have any friends? my ex found my stash in a drawr and threatened to throw it out my window hahahahaha notice i said ex

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Cool so as long as I don't pound redbull before the gym I should be straight lol I'll keep an eye on it

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Cool so as long as I don't pound redbull before the gym I should be straight lol I'll keep an eye on it
I do redbull, monster, coffee, dexaprine, Primatene, etc etc.... you should be fine as long as you drink tons and tons of water,, also arginine powder, hawthorn berry extract and GABA,, all of which I take,, help with bp

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
ur girl bought u hella and kat for valentines day thats the best thing i ever heard does she have any friends? my ex found my stash in a drawr and threatened to throw it out my window hahahahaha notice i said ex
She sits there and watches me pin myself at the breakfast table,,, she lets me pin her with b12 as well..... I think she's jealous I can take this stuff and she can't.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL she really wouldn't want to touch 99% of AAS unless she fancies a clit as big as a small penis :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Be really awkward going down on her after that!
I heard of someone who's wife did a 200mg test cyp shot once a.month with good results and no sides,, but I wouldn't risk it ... we are thinking about peptides for her,,, I read about one that's a real and bonafide injectable aphrodisiac, gonna sneak some in on her and see if I get a good ride out of it!! Hahaha!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You sir are a diabolical genius :D

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
She sits there and watches me pin myself at the breakfast table,,, she lets me pin her with b12 as well..... I think she's jealous I can take this stuff and she can't.
That's love haha