Jbry what about mechabol?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. To quote:
    "Mechabol is an Antaeus Labs take on P-Mag -- and, as such, it is a far more potent product. In all other respects it is quite similar."
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

    •   
       


  2. If I wasn't on my phone id neg someone.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If I wasn't on my phone id neg someone.
    those guys are the ones disputing what you said, I just posted mechagodzilla. I'd neg them.....gringo knows how to neg on the phone, droid phone, not sure about the Iphone though. just go on a browser (safari) and open the site that way, neg away, then go back to the mobile app.

  4. I'm not disputing jbry, i'm agreing with you, it is "their spin" on pmag, NOT pmag itself.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   
       


  5. Mechabol will be definitely my next run. I would like to stack it with something but I donít know yet with what. I am thinking for 7 weeks run maybe.
    Any suggestion?
    Who is behind Antaeus anyway?
    PA said that i have a suspicion that whoever is behind it probably is already established in the industry under another company name.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I'm not disputing jbry, i'm agreing with you, it is "their spin" on pmag, NOT pmag itself.
    I know bro, I mean the guy who has poor reading comprehension, not you or wb

  7. Jbry blasting mechabol at 200mg /day!?!?

    What do ya say?

    -Matt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Jbry blasting mechabol at 200mg /day!?!?

    What do ya say?

    -Matt
    he skeerd.

  9. doubt it, this is the dude who contemplated snorting trenevar!
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    doubt it, this is the dude who contemplated snorting trenevar!
    bet you i'm fuqin crazier!

  11. we should have a "who's crazier" log showdown, see who is willing to take the craziest doses and combinations of shyt LOL....everybody will be subbed since one or both of us will end up dead

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Conte
    Mechabol will be definitely my next run. I would like to stack it with something but I donít know yet with what. I am thinking for 7 weeks run maybe.
    Any suggestion?
    Who is behind Antaeus anyway?
    PA said that i have a suspicion that whoever is behind it probably is already established in the industry under another company name.
    We don't know but it's probably one of the brands that got raided or warned.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Jbry blasting mechabol at 200mg /day!?!?

    What do ya say?

    -Matt
    I am sure somewhere you can find him stating this product would be great at 150mg.

    I kid, jbry..well not really, you probably would say that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. From what we read, Mechabol should be much more powerful than the H-drol and P-Mag. The active ingredient is Methyl Clostebol. The P-Mag when ingested should convert into Methyl Clostebol. Mechabol does not need to convert.

  15. For me, Oral Turinabol was Anavar on steroids (w/o the lipolytic effects though).

    Gives you that 3-D look that Var does w/o adding water weight.

    Also important is the fact it is a mood elevator (for me).

    "Happy" lean mass. No androgenic, or moody garbage andro sides.

    Good stuff. I don't run liver-toxic crap anymore so I gotta pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it is a steroid similar to oral turinabol.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  16. This is one of the few new things on my radar.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  17. The good stuff always winds up being 17-aa

    Cant win.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  18. I have known some people to use anavar at 200 mgs a day -- yes very expensive and high dose considering most tabs are 5, 10, 20, mg....

    I hear something "magical" happens at that high --- hardening and fat loss are through the friggin roof. Can you imagine a tren acetate + high dose var stack! .........

    Jbry go ahead and see what this mechabol does above the recommended dosing.....

    Keep us posted --

    -matt

  19. Whats the half life of Mechabol? is this a 2x/day dosing gear?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  20. you could dose it once per day.

    it is probably in the 8-10hr range for the half life.

    twice per day is probably best to keep steady blood levels of androgens.

  21. JB: Gear Breakdown Specialist

    Thanks bruh
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I have known some people to use anavar at 200 mgs a day -- yes very expensive and high dose considering most tabs are 5, 10, 20, mg....

    I hear something "magical" happens at that high --- hardening and fat loss are through the friggin roof. Can you imagine a tren acetate + high dose var stack! .........

    Jbry go ahead and see what this mechabol does above the recommended dosing.....

    Keep us posted --

    -matt
    i try not to ever go over 100mg of methylated steroids. can it be done? yes, but it is generally a bad/stupid idea. if 100mg of something isn't working, it's time to reflect what you are doing, or switch to something else.

    wouldn't go over 100mg (hell, never went over 75 actually) of hdrol or pmag, so wouldn't go over it with this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i try not to ever go over 100mg of methylated steroids. can it be done? yes, but it is generally a bad/stupid idea. if 100mg of something isn't working, it's time to reflect what you are doing, or switch to something else.

    wouldn't go over 100mg (hell, never went over 75 actually) of hdrol or pmag, so wouldn't go over it with this.
    I agree, and if the hormone is 100% legit, 100 mg should be MORE than enough.....

    As an experiment, I would be curious to run 100mg for a week then 200 mg for a week.....

    Then of course get the hell off!

    -matt

  24. Ehhh, I have seen some pretty decent looking bloodwork after 100mg of var, I don't know if I would treat it the same way as most methyls
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BOLADROL from IBE- Unreal, Jbry, EasyEJ come hither
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 07:05 PM
  2. jbry gets diesel with dieselbolan V 2.0!
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:14 PM
  3. jbry
    By sam805 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 03:08 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Log in
Log in