PCT training mith?

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Hey iv read so much about training when on PCT but so far I'm as confused as Ben Aflack in any of his movies, sum say train harder to hold the gains others say only train main body parts, others say cut ur sets down to two maximum as ur body isn't superman anymore and can't lift what u wer?

any thoughts and pre experences would be awesome as I want to obviously hold MOST of the hard work iv put in, : )

Conte

Conte

Awards
For myself there are the following rules:
You can’t train harder if you are not strong enough.
PCT -> any kind of low volume program with any kind of intensity (depends how strong you feel).
On Cycle-> high volume with high intensity
Off cycle-> anything you want

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
first 2 weeks of pct are a no-cardio de-load, after that you can work back up gradually so that by the time you are off pct you are training with your regular off cycle volume and intensity/cardio.

mccallister

Awards
first 2 weeks of pct are a no-cardio de-load, after that you can work back up gradually so that by the time you are off pct you are training with your regular off cycle volume and intensity/cardio.
Manbeast, can you elaborate on deloading

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
a de-load is a week or two where you drop weights to 50-65% and don't go to failure on any set, the goal is to stimulate the muscles, but not break them down (since test is low and cortisol is high).

mccallister

Awards
a de-load is a week or two where you drop weights to 50-65% and don't go to failure on any set, the goal is to stimulate the muscles, but not break them down (since test is low and cortisol is high).
Mucho gracias your wisdom is greatly appreciated

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
But you only get 2 chances...unless...

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Cheers manbeast u are the god of this forum, I'll follow that to a tee mate cheers.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao guaranteed!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
again, that is not me (thank god) that's a bit too freak-vascular and ugly in the face to ever be me :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao 5ft 3 and a quota my ninja

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol you jumped on that quick bro lol somethin your not tellin us? Lmao jk jk

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you need to add a disclaimer to that pic "model is not manbeast, he is the cheapest model we could find"

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao will do man

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Right???? What do you keep in that thing??? It's gotta be the Cell-Tech suppositorys lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
and btw, all you aholes in here making fun, manbeast is beautiful on the INSIDE.......where it COUNTS...... who cares if he is really short and ugly? plus he has way "hyuger" muscles and veins than all of you too. How you like them apples? :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Strongly AGREED!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao!!! And a little off topic but **** DAA tastes like ******* dipped in vomit ugh what do I do. It didn't taste at all with my pwo

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lmfao!!! And a little off topic but **** DAA tastes like ******* dipped in vomit ugh what do I do. It didn't taste at all with my pwo
I stopped taking it for a few days, after being on it for about 3 months straight and my GI issues have pretty much cleared up...I think DAA was the culprit. I was using bulk powder.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
hopefully that will help and he won't be pissed anymore, and he will give us "informations" we want :D I bet he was gonna withhold his advice for a few days to punish us
Lol he better not!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm using bulk powder to and man I hate takin it lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** lol well I'm learning from the beast!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Disclaimer: the photo is not of Manbeast... Just a short ugly vainy **** we found on muscle beach asking bout his beach ball. Don't worry ladies!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If I could get to a computer **** I've been tryin to. I hate this phone app

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I add in pedialyte singles packs to my arginine powder, which tastes like fermented cacadoodoo mixed with water ... adds a koolaid flavor, is good for you and aids in absorption

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** ya it is lol they should have Manbeast on the cover of this site lol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
If I could get to a computer **** I've been tryin to. I hate this phone app
You can click "open browser" from the phone app... takes you straight to the thread you're on, on the full site version,,, if you're using Android at least

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I add in pedialyte singles packs to my arginine powder, which tastes like fermented cacadoodoo mixed with water ... adds a koolaid flavor, is good for you and aifs in absorption
Hmm will try it. What if I just mix it with Cell-Tech? X-D lmfao

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sns Daa caps all the way biznatches. Get you some.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
**** ya it is lol they should have Manbeast on the cover of this site lol
yeah but they need to use that picture, I mean the picture that is NOT him, and have it on the front page instead of that jacked guy one one side (and the girl on the other)....put manbeast AKA manpurse on there for christ sakes....he has a join date before any mods or administration and he pretty much works here all day laboring over these questions....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Seven more posts and I reach 1000... time to start talking at least seven posts worth of smack!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh **** lol never knew

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yeah but they need to use that picture, I mean the picture that is NOT him, and have it on the front page instead of that jacked guy one one side (and the girl on the other)....put manbeast AKA manpurse on there for christ sakes....he has a join date before any mods or administration and he pretty much works here all day laboring over these questions....
Lmfao bro!!! ManPurse that's true comedy

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wtf how do I give reps

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Wtf how do I give reps
Go to the menu button on your phone,,, click it, then click open browser,, from there you click the star on the bottom left below the name of the person you want to rep ..