Short Cycle Opinions for PCT

Tarpon

Awards
I have 20ml of prop and 20ml of tren with arimidex and nolva on hand (should i get hcg and clomid as well?)
Also 200 caps of VAR at 10mg

I want to run prop at 75 mg eod and tren at 50 mg eod for 4 weeks just to try it out what would be best PCT to follow up after this?
I plan on finishing pct then going back on after a month off from cycle for a month with slightly higher does 100mg prop eod and 75mg of tren eod
I have also been considering adding turnibol to this stack at 40mg ed then after PCT on this second 4 week cycle i will wait for a month at least and use VAR at 20mg ed for 8 weeks with 10mg of creatine ed

Any suggestions

I only ran one cycle previously 2 years ago with test cyp and dbol was running 750mg of test a week with 50mg dbol for 1-4 weeks and test for 8 weeks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you'll need at least clomid for your pct... an AI and DAA would be useful as well.

Tarpon

Awards
Thanks appreciate the help your article's are just what i've been looking for to simplify things for a long time. I've been planning on doing a few short cycles for a very long time. So do you recommend clomid for a 4 week week cycle of also add nolva

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i'd use clomid only if using tren

Tarpon

Awards
As far as an AI arimidex at .5mg eod from day one sound good and i'm not familiar with DAA

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
eh, adex is a bit harsh for PCT IMHO, if you use it during cycle, .25 e3d to start, upping to eod if you get bloat, and then ed if it gets worse. then start upping the dose ed if it keeps getting worse/turns into gyno, you'll also want some cabergolen(dostinex) or paramipaxole (parami) on hand in for tren sides.

right now I like Erase by PES for a PCT AI.

Tarpon

Awards
Don't think I will be able to get my hands on either of those two but would aromasin be a better choice than arimidex
Any ways thanks alot for the help man

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
they are research chemicals, shouldn't be too hard to find, my pct guide has info...