Middle of Hdrol Cycle Help

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
this is the 1st day of my 4th week on CEL H-drol. i started at 50mgs the first week and went to 75 after that. So far it has not made me a believer. People have been saying it a takes along time to start but i wasnt expecting this long. My question is what are your thoughts on going up to 100mgs and have my cycle look like 50/75/75/100/100/100 (or 75 at end). Is this to soon to start 100 or can i give it a try. Right now i have had no side effects, no back pumps or lethargia. Your thoughts would be great and also your experieince and dosage with hdrol and when you started getting results.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well my one comment on this is that CEL hasnt made h-drol for a while. Could be a slightly bunk bottle, depends on how is was kept. You should be able to up to 100mgs but it could not help even at higher dosage if it isn't still potent.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Well my one comment on this is that CEL hasnt made h-drol for a while. Could be a slightly bunk bottle, depends on how is was kept. You should be able to up to 100mgs but it could not help even at higher dosage if it isn't still potent.
thats what i was starting to get worried about. It says its good through 2013 but it could have lost potency. ill be pretty bummed if that ends up being the case.

NFC

NFC

Awards
where did you buy it from? could be the problem if it was from amazon or ebay

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
where did you buy it from? could be the problem if it was from amazon or ebay
Dang. i got it from ebay but the seller is a supplement website that sells alot of other products and prohormones, when i had to order a second bottle i ordered directly from the supplement website. Is ebay and amazon known for selling bunk products or just i may have gotten it from a crappy seller who didnt store them properly?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It is hit or miss. My orders form amazon have around a 85% success rate.

Dang. i got it from ebay but the seller is a supplement website that sells alot of other products and prohormones, when i had to order a second bottle i ordered directly from the supplement website. Is ebay and amazon known for selling bunk products or just i may have gotten it from a crappy seller who didnt store them properly?

NFC

NFC

Awards

could be either one of those too.. theres a lot of scams that come out of ebay and amazon with prohormones. it's easy for me to take the capsules out and replace them with capsules filled with flour and reseal the bottle. what site was it if you dont mind me asking? you can still find CEL h-drol at a few good places. i like CEL a lot but since their owner got arrested and they shut down, prices for their PH's have gone up a lot. theres some really good clones out there though. you can always keep taking it for another week to see if it'll start working. otherwise, i personally use nutritionarsenal.com and lockout supplements for prohormones. never had issues with either company. one company that makes really good clones is rockhard supplements and they are on both of those two sites i mentioned.

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
So what do you do with a bunk cycle. Full PCT and bloods?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
could be either one of those too.. theres a lot of scams that come out of ebay and amazon with prohormones. it's easy for me to take the capsules out and replace them with capsules filled with flour and reseal the bottle. what site was it if you dont mind me asking? you can still find CEL h-drol at a few good places. i like CEL a lot but since their owner got arrested and they shut down, prices for their PH's have gone up a lot. theres some really good clones out there though. you can always keep taking it for another week to see if it'll start working. otherwise, i personally use nutritionarsenal.com and lockout supplements for prohormones. never had issues with either company. one company that makes really good clones is rockhard supplements and they are on both of those two sites i mentioned.
yea that could very well be the case. Im gonna go up to 100mgs and if i dont feel it this week illknow somethings up. but its codesnutrition dot come. it was my first time to order any, i wish i would have used lockout or a popular one, i just didnt know, and i would have gotten a helladrol or halovar that are new. Im doubting there complete fakes but they could be, but im thinking they lost potency.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Are your nutr supposed to shrink in hdrol, cuz mine havent. When i did maxlmg clone my nuts were raisins after 2 weeks

NFC

NFC

Awards
yea, something could have happened. at least you know for next time though.

mine got smaller alittle bit. my libido actually went through the roof too haha. when i did SD, they shrunk to raisins and killed my libido on week 3.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
some people have said that the last batches of h-drol that CEL made they made them fake, could be. Mine is in the new bottles. exp 3 13 lot# 52497.

B

baker838

Awards
I was just about to start a cycle of hdrol. I also got mine from ebay and it turns out I bought my batch from the same seller codes nutrition, same lot number, not sure what to do!! buy 2 new bottles? When did you buy yours? I got mine about a year ago.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I was just about to start a cycle of hdrol. I also got mine from ebay and it turns out I bought my batch from the same seller codes nutrition, same lot number, not sure what to do!! buy 2 new bottles? When did you buy yours? I got mine about a year ago.
i bought mine about a month ago. i went almost 5 weeks and had 0 weight gain and 0 side effects. i ran it with my cousin and the same thing for him. im not sure man. We stopped and didnt do any pct and everything was fine so im sure mine was bunk. if i was you id order some halo plex or helladrol. hdrol is being sold for alot more right now and these other clones are real good. i just ordered two bottles of pro mag for around 50 dollars. its hard to tell with this guy if hes legit or not. you only have a limited time to write a review on amazon or ebay so i only say 1 other person say it theres was bunk, but everyone elses was about fast shipping, and also im sure alot of people who order from ebay dont know alot of places and may be new to prohormones bought from him and started working out for real, taking in alot of calories and with a placebo effect maybe were able to get gains and credited it to the ph. But i would order from a reputable supplement place though. I have taken 2 other prohormones and this one never kicked in and i even went up to 100mgs.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
if you want to check some more stuff you can post up some pics of your bottle and maybe a capsule pulled apart. i had superdrol and max lmg pills and i pulled all of them apart and my hdrol powder was much different and easier to pull apartthan them, and had 0 taste.

B

baker838

Awards
Yea, I've taken hdrol once before so I was trying to compare them from what I can remember. I do remember the first time when I opened the bottle it had a strong almost chemical smell to them. This on has almost no odor.

NFC

NFC

Awards
hdrol is really good, its sad that CEL is gone for good now. but there are a lot of other really good clones out there, for a more inexpensive price. i've never tried helladrol but i know they are good, i've used halo plex before and it was a perfect clone to hdrol. for anyone out there that want to try CEL products, I would really recommend going through a reputable site like lockout or nutritionarsenal, otherwise just buy a good clone. especially for how much CEL products go for now.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
I've just received my Helladrol.. Was tempted to try the new gear on eBay Haloroid... But gave it a miss..
TomGreen ... How was your diet on this cycle?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I've just received my Helladrol.. Was tempted to try the new gear on eBay Haloroid... But gave it a miss..
TomGreen ... How was your diet on this cycle?
i as planning on bulking, so i increased my calories, ate more meals carbs and protien, and added in a weight gainer instead of just protien. the lack of gains was in no way related to my diet or training.

J

jayB157

Awards
Wow, I was going to make a thread pretty much exactly like this. I hope I'm not hijacking. I ran a cycle of CEL hdrol 2 years ago and completely blew up like a balloon and my strength literally went through the roof and wanted to try it again. I bought 2 bottles of haloroid from eBay and bought 3 more bottles for another run in the future. my cycle is 50/75/100/100/50 which is higher dosing than last time. I'm on week 4 and haven't noticed a single difference in weight or strength and I'm pissed. I broke open a capsule a few days ago, no taste, no smell. I'm pretty sure it's all creatine. I've tried upping my intensity and calories. I'm no noob, i know how to eat and train. Either Haloroid is complete bunk or I just got a fake batch..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I was going to make a thread pretty much exactly like this. I hope I'm not hijacking. I ran a cycle of CEL hdrol 2 years ago and completely blew up like a balloon and my strength literally went through the roof and wanted to try it again. I bought 2 bottles of haloroid from eBay and bought 3 more bottles for another run in the future. my cycle is 50/75/100/100/50 which is higher dosing than last time. I'm on week 4 and haven't noticed a single difference in weight or strength and I'm pissed. I broke open a capsule a few days ago, no taste, no smell. I'm pretty sure it's all creatine. I've tried upping my intensity and calories. I'm no noob, i know how to eat and train. Either Haloroid is complete bunk or I just got a fake batch..
could be bunk. Next time buy from a reputable company. I never buy from ebay or amazon as u never really know what u getting.

J

jayB157

Awards
i ordered 3 bottles of halo-plex from amazon and hope its a legit clone.

C

cosmicegg39

Awards
hdrol.jpg
I also bought two bottles from codes nutrition recently with the same lot number and exp date. I saved the bottle from my first cycle a year ago which I bought from a local nutrition store and I saw that it to had the same lot and exp date. This gives me hope that I will be just fine. I'm posting a picture because maybe someone can help. The one on the LEFT is from a year ago from the NUTRITION STORE and the one on the right is from CODES NUTRITION

C

cosmicegg39

Awards
I actually just noticed a difference in labeling. Is there a CEL Rep that can confirm that different bottles may have been labeled differently? Again on the LEFT was the bottle I used from a year ago and on the right is what was recently purchased from Codes Nutrition. Notice the warning label on the LEFT is a complete paragraph, while the one on the right is rather abbreviated and more spaced out
hdrol2.jpg
. Could this shortened warning label be a sign of bunk h-drol??

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
this is the 1st day of my 4th week on CEL H-drol. i started at 50mgs the first week and went to 75 after that. So far it has not made me a believer. People have been saying it a takes along time to start but i wasnt expecting this long. My question is what are your thoughts on going up to 100mgs and have my cycle look like 50/75/75/100/100/100 (or 75 at end). Is this to soon to start 100 or can i give it a try. Right now i have had no side effects, no back pumps or lethargia. Your thoughts would be great and also your experieince and dosage with hdrol and when you started getting results.
I just finiahed my first HDrol cycle.Its a weak compound,so i snt know what u were expecting. I gained about 11 Lbs,lost about 3 at end cycle.Strength gains were decenr,about 20lbs on all lifts and it cut down nicely on fat..For what i wanted i was very happy with results...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I just finiahed my first HDrol cycle.Its a weak compound,so i snt know what u were expecting. I gained about 11 Lbs,lost about 3 at end cycle.Strength gains were decenr,about 20lbs on all lifts and it cut down nicely on fat..For what i wanted i was very happy with results...and i ran 50 weeks 1-3 and 75 for 3 more weeks.Saw results start middle of week 3...

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
some people have said that the last batches of h-drol that CEL made they made them fake, could be. Mine is in the new bottles. exp 3 13 lot# 52497.
I've just ordered 3 x bottles with the same expiry (unsure what Lot No.). Did they work for you?