HCG now or later?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Ok so what happened was....(yeah its like that)
I started my cycle in November, I started off with with test 400 and Deca 250 on Monday/Thursday for two months. And also took dbol 50mg a day for the first week two weeks and then 100mg a day the third week then back to 50mg the fourth week. Then in the middle of January I start Sust 250 and Tren 100... And I was only pinning Mondays and thursday.. I know I screwed that up. I also start taking winni 50mg a day when I started the tren.
Now this past Monday I started test E 250 and Tren E 200 and I have 10 weeks worth of both, taking it Mondays and Thursdays.
Well I have 5000ius of HCG on hand for PCT along with my clomid, but I was wondering if I should take some HCG now bc the tren E and test E are gonna take longer to become fully effective in my system and the Sust and tren A will be out of my system before the others kick in. I also have quite a few dbols left still so I could take those right now as a possible bridge...
Also how should I pct this in 10weeks?
I have the clomid and hcg already, was thinking I should also get some erase pro.

Just an FYI I'm never doing another cycle like this! I hand to mix it up do to it was the only stuff I could get my hands on.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't make sense of this. You've been 'on' for 4 months, it sounds. Hcg will help if you get on now. It is suppressive and should be ran before pct. I would personally get off now if you started in November though.

uniifirex

Awards
How have you ran 3 cycles in 5 months bro?

500iu every week from week 4+, 1 day after pct 500iu everyday from 7-10 days, then pct, which hopefully your finishing your tren off before your test e. otherwise your in a pickle

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
No offense but your cycle sounds like a clusterfuk.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
I can't make sense of this. You've been 'on' for 4 months, it sounds. Hcg will help if you get on now. It is suppressive and should be ran before pct. I would personally get off now if you started in November though.
Yes I have been on for 16 weeks

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
How have you ran 3 cycles in 5 months bro?

500iu every week from week 4+, 1 day after pct 500iu everyday from 7-10 days, then pct, which hopefully your finishing your tren off before your test e. otherwise your in a pickle
I've been taking what I could get! Like I said not doing this ever again, I'm kicking my own ass about it.
So I should start hcg now? And yes I have more test than tren. I actually have enough test now for another full cycle.
So start hcg now 500iu a week for 4 weeks, then once I finish my last shot of test. Take 500iu a day for 10 days?
Then start pct?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Hcg should be used on cycle to keep the boys up and not in PCT because its suppressive.

I can't really make sense of your cycle because it seems so all over the place so ill say this, if your still on cycle take hcg, if your starting pct, don't.

Best wishes man.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Hcg should be used on cycle to keep the boys up and not in PCT because its suppressive.

I can't really make sense of your cycle because it seems so all over the place so ill say this, if your still on cycle take hcg, if your starting pct, don't.

Best wishes man.
I'm still
Just started tren E and test E
See I've heard mixed things, some ppl say post with and some say don't...

uniifirex

Awards

Best wishes man.
Yes i didn't mean PCT, i said 10 days afterward while its still in your body, until its out, then start nolva.

@bigtex, your tren should finish ATLEAST 2 weeks BEFORE your test E, you should be running HCG NOW 500iu weekly, then day 1-10 after test E, run it for 10 days at 500iu ED, by then they will both be out of your body(in which case it will be supressive as mentioned) which is when you should use nolva, since you don't have torem/clom thats you best bet!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Yes i didn't mean PCT, i said 10 days afterward while its still in your body, until its out, then start nolva.

@bigtex, your tren should finish ATLEAST 2 weeks BEFORE your test E, you should be running HCG NOW 500iu weekly, then day 1-10 after test E, run it for 10 days at 500iu ED, by then they will both be out of your body(in which case it will be supressive as mentioned) which is when you should use nolva, since you don't have torem/clom thats you best bet!
Ok thanks for the help! I do have clomid... 50mg tabs

EArch

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, thanks for clarifying, I would def run it in the down time between your last inject of gear and start of SERMs. good luck man