OTC Anabolics rundown - AnabolicMinds.com

OTC Anabolics rundown

1. Board Supporter

OTC Anabolics rundown

So after a taking a few years off taking any anabolics, I'm considering considering running something (under 8 weeks) "otc".

Can someone make a a type of list of all the "older" (lol, not that old but...) compounds and what their clone names are?
    Also, what are some of the newer options out there (new compounds, not clones) that I could look into also.

Example:
    The ones I was familure with were the usual, SD, Max LMG, halodrol, finiplex, phera, ergomax lmg, m1t, epi, TRN....

I honestly couldn't even tell you if I would go for a bulk or a cut at this time. I just need some info to sort through all these new names and such.

Also, Anything new worth mentioning?

I know this may be a tall order but I'd apprecieate any help, as I've been away from AM for some time now.
    Last edited by xtraflossy; 03-09-2012 at 01:11 PM.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

i dont have enough posts to copy the link. but tunedsportsdotcom and of course the dot is just a . haha
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

gakic, leukic, pink magic, natadrol, sustain alpha, a50, arimidex these are the best of the best supposedly.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Holy hell. Welcome back, bro! Haven't seen you around in quite some time. Hit me up on email and I can help you find what you're looking for.

stxnas [at] hot mail [dot] com
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    gakic, leukic, pink magic, natadrol, sustain alpha, a50, arimidex these are the best of the best supposedly.
    Oh yeah? I'm going to buy all of those a get huuuuuge
  6. Board Supporter

I'm trying to sort out the clones of substances I already know and anything new that has come out. But it seems like the clones have multiplied like rabbits.
  7. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Oh yeah? I'm going to buy all of those a get huuuuuge
    don't listen to that guy.....he is completely and utterly full of horseshyt......go with "manbeast industries", specifically "Clomidobol" and/or "Toremistane".....they are PCT and cycle all in one, so you don't even need to worry about the PCT....its all taken care of for you in these all in one products. You can take these on cycle, or take them for PCT, or for both.....and they are stackable.....coming soon, is "Nolvadrol".....watch for it.......
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Manbeast Industries I knew he was trying to peddle his filthy SERMS...... Trying to save peoples nuts. Trying to make himself a fortune is more like it. I am on to you ManBeast I am on to you.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    don't listen to that guy.....he is completely and utterly full of horseshyt......go with "manbeast industries", specifically "Clomidobol" and/or "Toremistane".....they are PCT and cycle all in one, so you don't even need to worry about the PCT....its all taken care of for you in these all in one products. You can take these on cycle, or take them for PCT, or for both.....and they are stackable.....coming soon, is "Nolvadrol".....watch for it.......
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

f*ck that, I'd rather see you all go sterile so I can repopulate the world in my image
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Name:  mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  25.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    f*ck that, I'd rather see you all go sterile so I can repopulate the world in my image
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  11. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Lol, I'm not an idiot. I've spent years here on AM, have a 10+ year lifting history, have tried many of the anabolics I listed in my original post, and have no intention of letting my boys become useless . I was being sarcastic :P (And thank you).

I remember people on AM being a little more helpful.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

There are a few newer compounds out on the market, I am still not 100% convinced on them. A good one if you are not sure what cycle you want to go with would be h-drol or a clone like helladrol. It is incredibly versatile. Dimethazine is also pretty good but not a jack of all trades like h-drol. Ultradrol is one of the newer ones out which appears to be pretty good, trenavar is another new one still havent read too many logs on it.
  13. Banned

Lol, I'm not an idiot. I've spent years here on AM, have a 10+ year lifting history, have tried many of the anabolics I listed in my original post, and have no intention of letting my boys become useless . I was being sarcastic :P (And thank you).

I remember people on AM being a little more helpful.
    as for the proliferation of the designers/PH's.....imagine not being around when they first came out....then coming around with all these similarly named things with minor tweaks to the chemical makeup....and wondering if they are all really different compounds or what lol. thats worse than walking back into it with prior knowledge of the originals.... there are a lot of clones around, like star wars or invasion of the body snatchers....
  14. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    There are a few newer compounds out on the market, I am still not 100% convinced on them. A good one if you are not sure what cycle you want to go with would be h-drol or a clone like helladrol. It is incredibly versatile. Dimethazine is also pretty good but not a jack of all trades like h-drol. Ultradrol is one of the newer ones out which appears to be pretty good, trenavar is another new one still havent read too many logs on it.
    Nice, I can look into these two. (were not a creative bunch when it comes to naming these compounds.. where is the "awsomedrol" :P)
  15. Banned

Nice, I can look into these two. (were not a creative bunch when it comes to naming these compounds.. where is the "awsomedrol" :P)
    not every company is like manbeast industries, and takes time to make up super-duper fun names for their products
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Why not flaminghellscorpionwhowonathum bwrestlingtournamentagainstchu cknorrisandsupermanadrol?
  17. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Why not flaminghellscorpionwhowonathum bwrestlingtournamentagainstchu cknorrisandsupermanadrol?
    ChucknorrisDrol; even better
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick rundown of Lean Gains
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:18 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:19 PM
  3. Rundown on Nolvadex
    By MizXXL in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 03:35 PM
  4. Can someone give me the rundown on 4AD?
    By freezito in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:25 PM