hydrodone and dnp

dirtyleg

Awards
got a question for ya'll again. after hours of debating and studying i decided to give theh dnp a shop. Pretty much the one thing that everyone agrees on is how shitty you feel while on it. Most of the pages I read said that most people would take ghb or a ghb precursor to help them sleep better at night. Since the before mentioned is very hard to get and illegal as hell, I was wondering if any of you have tried any kind of painkilllers lortab, percocet, etc. to try and alleviate the symptons let me know what ya'll think

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i think it sounds pretty dangerous to start "abusing" painkillers for purposes of sleeping they can be very habit forming what about those sleeping aids that are not addictive like unisom? nice and legal too

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
how many people around the boards, have died, been busted, turned scammer, or just plain fucked there lives over stupid ****? Just go to the doctor and tell him that you can't sleep and ask for ambin.

fugetaboutit

Awards
Painkillers (narcotics) have absolutely no benefit other than for killing pain. They inhibit protein synthesis (good luck putting on muscle when taking them), they are very addictive, they **** with your appetite, and for many people, they produce insomnia (instead of actually making them fall asleep). As skye mentioned, if you are having trouble sleeping, try going to the doc and get a prescription that is actually made for that purpose....not painkillers. IMO, if you need to take GHB or painkillers in order to fight off the side effects of another drug, then maybe you shouldn't be taking that other drug. Is it worth it???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5