Using test E with test phenlyprop

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
Hi. 30 years old 6"2' 275 18% bf. I have two AAS and two prohormone cycles under my belt.

I want to use test e or c with phenylpropionate, which has a 4.5 day half life. I want to do 2x week injection schedule, maybe just every 3 days. I want around 600-800 mg of test per week and plan on running for 14-16 weeks. I want to start and end with the phenylpropionate. Would I start with the regular dose of test e and run the phenylpropionate for the first 3 weeks or so at a decreasing dose, like 500 mg week 1, then 400 for week 2, then 200 for week three as the E or C comes on stronger? I was thinking of stopping the E or C about three weeks early and increasing the phenylpropionate dose steadily. I would love to hear everyone's opinion.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
What happened? AM used to be a place that people would give all kinds of advice.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm just not sure what you are trying to accomplish, just a basic kick-start? 2x a week injects will leave ya a bit short on one of the phenylprop injects as it really needs to be injected every 3rd day.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Correct me if I am wrong. You want to run Test P wk1-3, and Wk11-14 while running test e wk1-11? the test P at the beginning will be your kickstart and the test P at the end will be to taper down as the long ester life of Test E wears off? Wouldnt you want to kickstart Test P @???mg EOD (since it has a shorter life) for the first 4 weeks instead of 3? The Test E wont really hit full swing until week 4 so if you stop or lower your dose at week 3 you could run into a gap?

Could you elaborate on your dose schedule like mg of each test for each week? Sounds like a cool idea and would like to see it work out for you.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I would like to do e3d. That makes the most sense. I would want about 700-800 mg total test each week, you think I should run them both together for the whole cycle, except cut the E short? The reason I ask is that the phenylpropionate is just dosed at 150mg/ml, and that would make for large doses. I had thought of starting the PP at 400-600 the first week, 300-500 the second, 200-400 the third, then 100-300 the fourth, then finish up with the PP. the first four weeks of the test E I would make up the total difference to 800, and as I tapered down the PP, I would up the E. I welcome any and all suggestions.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the E straight at closer to what you want, and just taper the phenyl down during the kickstart (the e will already be "tapering up" due to its ester), and then just bring the phenyl back in at the end.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
Let me add that I would not mind doing the whole cycle of phenylpropionate or propionate. It is that I don't know about pinning eod, or with e3d I would have large doses, meanin a lot of ml's.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'd run the E straight at closer to what you want, and just taper the phenyl down during the kickstart (the e will already be "tapering up" due to its ester), and then just bring the phenyl back in at the end.
What manbeast said is what I would do bro. That sounds like the best way fir what you want.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
What does are you thinking of the E and the PP are you talking the first four weeks? I am very interested in your opinion because I have seen many of your posts and you know your stuff. Thanks.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Is it 250mg per 1ml or 300 for the test E?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so you want to run about say 800 you say? so run the e at that (or 750 for a nice round 3ml) the whole time. for the first 4 weeks inject a solid amount of phenyl (tapering down), realizing that the first week you'll need bout 600, second 400, third 200 before the enan really hits in week four, and just kinda do the reverse when you finish with the enan.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
so you want to run about say 800 you say? so run the e at that (or 750 for a nice round 3ml) the whole time. for the first 4 weeks inject a solid amount of phenyl (tapering down), realizing that the first week you'll need bout 600, second 400, third 200 before the enan really hits in week four, and just kinda do the reverse when you finish with the enan.
Awesome, so I will do 750 every six days. Have you ran test that high?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
nope, highest i've gone is about 425 a week, but i had dbol to kick and tren for the rest.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, so I will do 750 every six days. Have you ran test that high?
I'm running a blend of e,cyp, and prop that requires additional prop inj eod for a total of 650 test a week and it was rather mild other than high blood pressure. I loved it but I can see why people stack other compounds and up the test closer to a gram.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I personally like keeping the test as low as possible unless i'm not running anything else (mmmmm tren).