Levels of being shut down - AnabolicMinds.com

Levels of being shut down

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Levels of being shut down

So this post is going to include a few assumptions..

I have been pondering this lately and wanted to get input from others:
    Let's assume you have the same individual in two worlds taking different cycles (this keeps the physiology of the example constant):

Person 1a takes a hefty superdrol dose for 5 weeks (assuming his liver survives) and after a high dose of superdrol for 5 weeks I am assuming that he is almost completely shut down (or as completely as the body will shut down)

Person 1b does a 12 week test cycle. After these twelve weeks he will be shutdown as well.

Both individuals used hcg every 3 days so we can call that constant to not add in extra variables.

Now let's talk recover of these two cases. They are both shutdown to the same level (which is as much as they can be shut down), but one was 7 weeks longer than the other. For this reason would the test cycle need a more elaborate pct/recovery plan or does the only thing matter that they are shut down completely and not the length that they are shut down? Would they both use the same pct or would it be different?

Looking for opinions, personal experiences, science, etc. Chime on in.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.

Shut down is shut down. Being shut down for a longer period of time may induce more testicular atrophy, or may reduce the sensitivity of the leydig cells. If you are taking HCG that is not a big issue.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

With proper HCG use in both cases recovery should be nearly identical as well.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

That's what I was thinking as well. Would there be merit to using hcg in a 5/6 week oral cycle? Or would that be a waste.. anything that makes recovery easier sounds like it would be worth it.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

my thing is, if you can get HCG you can probably get the real deal, so why mess with oral-only cycles at that point? from what I've heard, HCGenerate works pretty well if you can't get HCG. EndoAMP is a solid addition to PCT that does similar to HCG without being suppressive as well.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Banned

i recover better from longer cycles i guess my body adjust to the weight gain. My boys came back to full in a month after getting off orals, i used daa and bridge. I ONLY USED NOLVA FOR 12 DAYS! the first 12 days and i was fine, i take a little letro every third day too for a couple more weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    So this post is going to include a few assumptions..

I have been pondering this lately and wanted to get input from others:
    Let's assume you have the same individual in two worlds taking different cycles (this keeps the physiology of the example constant):

Person 1a takes a hefty superdrol dose for 5 weeks (assuming his liver survives) and after a high dose of superdrol for 5 weeks I am assuming that he is almost completely shut down (or as completely as the body will shut down)

Person 1b does a 12 week test cycle. After these twelve weeks he will be shutdown as well.

Both individuals used hcg every 3 days so we can call that constant to not add in extra variables.

Now let's talk recover of these two cases. They are both shutdown to the same level (which is as much as they can be shut down), but one was 7 weeks longer than the other. For this reason would the test cycle need a more elaborate pct/recovery plan or does the only thing matter that they are shut down completely and not the length that they are shut down? Would they both use the same pct or would it be different?

Looking for opinions, personal experiences, science, etc. Chime on in.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    my thing is, if you can get HCG you can probably get the real deal, so why mess with oral-only cycles at that point? from what I've heard, HCGenerate works pretty well if you can't get HCG. EndoAMP is a solid addition to PCT that does similar to HCG without being suppressive as well.
    I find hcg much easier to acquire than gear.. but even if they were both acquirable... isnt it a heavier punishment being caught with test compared to being caught with hcg

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    i recover better from longer cycles i guess my body adjust to the weight gain. My boys came back to full in a month after getting off orals, i used daa and bridge. I ONLY USED NOLVA FOR 12 DAYS! the first 12 days and i was fine, i take a little letro every third day too for a couple more weeks.
    so you think that because your body was holding the muscle weight for a longer period of time, you lost less in pct compared to a short oral run and thus pct was easier?
  8. Banned

i think DAA is key. As well as fadogia agrestis. But yes i think after 20 weeks your body adapts to higher body weight and gains are easier versus this scenario. Lets say u weigh 175 and take sd for 4 weeks and then ur 190 all bloated up and huge. Then in pct and afer u get down to 180 or 178 and continue this process with no real results. I believe in 1 20 week cycle a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I find hcg much easier to acquire than gear.. but even if they were both acquirable... isnt it a heavier punishment being caught with test compared to being caught with hcg

so you think that because your body was holding the muscle weight for a longer period of time, you lost less in pct compared to a short oral run and thus pct was easier?
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I would imagine a 12 week cycle of test E. would be much easier to maintain gains from given HCG was ran concurrently. If a person was silly enough to choose 5-6 weeks of SD over Test E (given they had access to test E) I would DEFINITELY incorporate HCG as well.

THe health ramifications that 6 weeks of SD could elicit would be MUCH MORE unhealthy and unpredictable than a standard testosterone cycle.

-Matt
  10. Banned

i think test is the best steroid to run period. My body recovers way better from test than from orals.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I would imagine a 12 week cycle of test E. would be much easier to maintain gains from given HCG was ran concurrently. If a person was silly enough to choose 5-6 weeks of SD over Test E (given they had access to test E) I would DEFINITELY incorporate HCG as well.

THe health ramifications that 6 weeks of SD could elicit would be MUCH MORE unhealthy and unpredictable than a standard testosterone cycle.

-Matt

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 05:08 PM
  2. How can Trans-D Tropin increase HGH levels while reducing IGF-1 levels?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. Fat Guys and Testosterone levels - effect of obesity on male hormone levels
    By SilkPhantom in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:18 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM