Beastdrol, Ultradrol, or M-drol? - AnabolicMinds.com

Beastdrol, Ultradrol, or M-drol?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Beastdrol, Ultradrol, or M-drol?

So I've been alot of research on these and reading a bunch of reviews but I'm trying to figure out which is the best one to do take. People are saying beastdrol is **** and to go with unltradrol or go with M-drol or the other way around. I'm looking to put on mass and strength and well and any input is greatly appreciated.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

So superdrol, superdrol or ultradrol is your question? Is this your first cycle? What is your training history? BF%? Also age?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotta know a bit more bud and I highly advice you to do more research on what your tryin to take. Both harsh compounds...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

No this is my second cycle in about 3 years but im 22, 12% BF and been lifting for about 6 years. Believe me I have been doing research on these and still have a lot to learn which is why I'm asking lol. But i know what you have to take with them as far as the pct, test booster, DAA's, etc. I'm just wondering which would be the best one in your opinion?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A serm!!!! Don't forget that! And you started way too early. Since your 2nd cycle I'd say UD. Beastdrol is very harsh as for m-drol.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

What's your stats?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Why were you asking whether beast or m-drol? They are the same thing besides the fact that m-drol is generic and beastdrol is MR. supps. What was your first cycle? I wouldn't highly recommend superdrol for a second cycle.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

What would your support supps be and what does your pct look like as well just to get an idea. Do you have any of the stuff u listed cuz if not go with some helladrol or epi
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Stats
    6'2" 185 lbs.
    "22yo , 12% BF "

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What's your stats?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Imho I would say somethin more mild. But if those are his choices go with methylsten (ud) great gains... Less sides.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

If he is trying to bulk I would go dimethazine (if feeling bold), helladrol or p-mag. Epi is more cutting from everything I have seen on it. Helladrol with max lmg and Rs transaderm would be pretty good for a bulk. Dimethazine with Rs Transaderm would also do well. Pct make sure its spot on as stated by Airborne, without it you will not keep your gains.

What would your support supps be and what does your pct look like as well just to get an idea. Do you have any of the stuff u listed cuz if not go with some helladrol or epi
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Based off your question you have done no real research... I see more and more of these every day man. People coming on here and expecting us to do everything. They always have retarded ass questions. Beast or M-drol. Both, stack them. Take Epi and HD with it also.

really though, do some better research before you come on here and say that you have been researching for a long time. Obviously you have not. Some guy got on here today talking about Emonster... His research were the reviews he read about it online, no logs or anything. Follow a log man, become educated. You will learn more about working out in 2 months than you ever have lifting over the past 6.

At 6'2" 185, you need a friggen sandwhich.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Never tried dmz :-) from what I read tho. Gerbil has a great point. Also yes pct is key. Anyone can swell up. It's solidifying those gains which is the hard part. Eat food do all that. Not that these guys are tryin to be dicks but everything is on here. Do lots of research. If still unsure. We will be glad to help
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Yeah i completely agree launch but i have been reading the forums on here bc i don't trust the internet bs and i'm not asking what the whole stack should be just which one is more legit. Gerbil as far as my first cycle I did the original methyl masterdrol before it got banned and i have read up on taking clomid or nolvadex with the titanium xl and a DAA.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

**** man I'm tryin to be more informative but this Craze is kicking my ass!!!! It's hard to focus after I just hit gym.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

haha I've heard some great stuff about craze, you think it's better than jack3d or c4?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I was a c4 whore... Now I'm a Craze whore!!!!!!!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Clomid or nolva will both work. Focus on diet for now because you are a bit scrawny, assuming your training is dialed in you should be able to hit 200 at your height.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

ohh and launch I'm 185 because i had a slap tear in my shoulder about 6 months ago and couldnt workout so i dropped a bunch of weight and i wasn't gunna stuff my face and get fat.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by speedislife11 View Post
    ohh and launch I'm 185 because i had a slap tear in my shoulder about 6 months ago and couldnt workout so i dropped a bunch of weight and i wasn't gunna stuff my face and get fat.
    Mhmm. I see then, sorry for that comment. I feel your pain with an injury setback. Look around for logs. If this is your second log in a while I would stick with a more mild compound.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by speedislife11
    When I sprained my miniscus I lost 15 pounds and put 20lbs on my bench. You are going to at very least get back to your pre-injury stats before a cycle.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Ya you should be able to get to 200 no prob!!! Then get on some goods! But its up to you. Just be smart. Do homework. The research chem is up to you. People like them diff. I'm a tamoxifen guy myself
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Agreed with Gerbil
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by speedislife11 View Post
    So I've been alot of research on these and reading a bunch of reviews but I'm trying to figure out which is the best one to do take. People are saying beastdrol is **** and to go with unltradrol or go with M-drol or the other way around. I'm looking to put on mass and strength and well and any input is greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Why were you asking whether beast or m-drol? They are the same thing besides the fact that m-drol is generic and beastdrol is MR. supps. What was your first cycle? I wouldn't highly recommend superdrol for a second cycle.

i don't understand what either of you are talking about.

A. mdrol has had a long reputation for being hit or miss. beast doesn't have the same rep.
    B. what do you mean, generic? they are both clones. this makes them both ''generic'', but, mdrol was around a loooong time before beastdrol.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Both sd clones, beastdrol being a better more potent clone fully understandable.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Transform sd is bomb I'm up from 222 to 247 incredible strength. Can you get any better than that. Plus cheaper I'm fine with transform.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. New Member

Ya you should be able to get to 200 no prob!!! Then get on some goods! But its up to you. Just be smart. Do homework. The research chem is up to you. People like them diff. I'm a tamoxifen guy myself
    some hexarelin with ghrh for that injury. get him to 200 from appetite stim and probably lean out to 10% then run a 40/40/40/40 of epi and get to 205 @ 8 % bf lookin like a fuqqqqn beasttttt this would be a bonified transformation though and would require lots of training, consumption of good good macros, good rest (which will come with the peptides) and lots of sex for that smooth post cycle transition haha 4 months seem good? tell me what u think
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Oh **** lol that's def where its at
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lots of hard work but well worth it. I need to lean out but I'm gonna get to 260 first. Just got up to 247 in w month from 222 on sd. Squatting 500 and reppin 350 bench
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Transform sd is bomb I'm up from 222 to 247 incredible strength. Can you get any better than that. Plus cheaper I'm fine with transform.
    You sir, just made my day haha. I was up late last night and ended up ordering 2 bottles of Transform SD
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Man its my favorite :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Man its my favorite :-)
    sh*t's cheap too! Tryin to stock up on some SD before it gets banned haha
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

A lil lethargy but I killed it with carbs. One day of back pumps. Wasn't bad. I ran 20/20/30/30
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

thanks guys I really appreciate it, I'm just going to bulk naturally for now until I get to about 190 195 and then run. But airborne is that transform still available?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

You can find it random places.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Ya you should be able to snatch some still.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol HL
    By mugen112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:36 PM
  2. Best way to dose S-Drol/Beastdrol?
    By jgunzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 09:03 AM