Best way to cut after a PH run..

BOOMGetSwole

Awards
So I'm currently "bulking" (as lean as possible) on epi with SD kickstarting the first two weeks. I was probably around 12% BF when I started, maybe a little higher, and that really hasn't changed much at all (if anything it seems like my love handle and belly area have "tightened" a little), and have gained about 23 lbs so far (6 weeker, have 5 days left... came straight off a cut).

I have searched around a lot and haven't really been able to find a solid answer as to what I should do next. I'm doing tamox for pct probably 20/20/10/10 or 30/20/10/10 and also 10mg ostarine run through and after. I will keep calories up through and after pct, since I hope to continue making some gains throughout.

Basically what I am wondering, is if the best thing to do would be to run a recomp/cutter on h-drol or something later in the summer in order to lose 4-5% BF without losing what I have gained over the course of this cycle and after. Or should it be safe to cut natty a few weeks after PCT?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
im currently in the same situation if ur gonna cut natty make sure you know that your completely recoverd from pct and that all of your anabolic hormones are back to where they should be or else decreasing calories will be more caabolic than it already is. its definayely possible to keep the gain while cutting weather on a ph run or not. just if your doing it naturally take your time. because chances are you will be recovered well before it would be safe to start another cycle y not restrict calories slightly and cut natty untill u are ready to start hdrol or your compound of choice then cut cals even more

BOOMGetSwole

Awards
Yeah, that's what I plan on doing.. I've just heard so much talk about how gains are easy come and easy go with orals. The amount of muscle that I have put on from the cycle is definitely substantial (have had numerous people comment on it), and since I usually cut pretty hard when I cut, I'd hate for it to go down the drain.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd wait at least another month after your pct.

BOOMGetSwole

Awards
To cut natty or to cycle? :p This was my first time using any kind of anabolic even though I've lifted since I started playing football in middle school (on and off throughout the years usually).. but now that I've felt what its like.. I can't really imagine doing it any other way (guess I'll really fall in love once I actually am able to use real gear).

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I mean to cut natty, but I would wait 10 weeks to cycle again, but of course u can run a cut cycle.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
as a wrestler my entire life when i cut its difficult not to cut HARD like really hard lol when cutting to hard especially naturally i tend to flatten out quickly. its better to take into consideration your entire physique rather than soley fat loss. the slower u cut the more muscle u can keep and in the long run will look better. my advice to u is to cut conservativly in the meantime then harder once u are able to run a cut cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
as a wrestler my entire life when i cut its difficult not to cut HARD like really hard lol when cutting to hard especially naturally i tend to flatten out quickly. its better to take into consideration your entire physique rather than soley fat loss. the slower u cut the more muscle u can keep and in the long run will look better. my advice to u is to cut conservativly in the meantime then harder once u are able to run a cut cycle
Exactly bro.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Wrestling teaches you how to change your weight like some people change socks, unfortunately the methods are usually not sustainable and usually it is loosing weight for weight sake not fat so muscle gets the axe as well. You can cut fairly rapidly with proper lifting cardio and supplementation without much muscle lost. Don't starve yourself, get atleast all essential amino acids (sounds stupid but without them your body starts tearing apart muscle). Don't eat immediately after exercise, you just worked your ass off to get to the point of burning fat once you throw more sugar in your blood stream you start to burn glucose not fat. BCAA's are great for preserving muscle. Do not ignore the weights muscles burn calories. Rest is very important, I am currently on a cut and taking finals and late night study sessions have destroyed my progress aka sleep. Low carbs high protein moderate fat.

Those are my 2 cents.