This dude is lactating.. lol

steppinRazor

Awards
haha yeah saw this on tosh.0 awhile back

what gets me is this guy seems to be proud of this??

Cheif

Awards
haha yeah saw this on tosh.0 awhile back

what gets me is this guy seems to be proud of this??
This was on tosh.0? haha Ive known about this for a while but i figured I'd post it on here.
And right? lmao he's wears those titties on his chest with pride. XD lmao

BriceBurnsRed

Awards
Ew...

You ventured into the wierd part of youtube for that gem lol.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if he is happy or not. Hope he is not!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Oh my lord that is GROSSSS, and not at all encouraging going into my first AAS cycle (test & EQ) in about a month and a half...

Here's a question: If you were this guy (and not proud of this atrocity) what would you take ASAP to get rid of this?????

I have tons of stuff at my disposal e.g. Arimadex, Letro, Clomid, Nolva, Caber (in the mail), HCG, Exemestane, DAA, Fadogia (aka main thing in HCGenerate), Tribulus, Forma Stanzol because I am scared ****less of bloating, acne, boobies (on myself not on women), shrunken nuts, etc etc etc

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
he let it go far beyond what any of those could really help. Nobody wakes up and just starts lactating like that without out lots and lots of warning signs.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For prolactin sides (which is what the youtube vid was about) - Caber

For shrunken nuts - hCG, you can also use Toco-8 with it as well

For estrogen related gyno and bloating - an AI, preferrably Aromasin or a high dose of Formestane (150+mg/day) or Forma Stanzol

Just use cycle assist, hCG, Toco-8, and an AI while on cycle.

I can't remember acne treatment but I almost want to say Saw Palmetto

Husker89

Banned
Awards
estrogen related sides for titties u need nolvadex and anastrozole or letrozole are better for that severe of boobies

For estrogen related gyno and bloating - an AI, preferrably Aromasin or a high dose of Formestane (150+mg/day) or Forma Stanzol

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards

That's a great cheat-sheet thanks! And Beast you are correct I don't think you can go directly to a B-Cup on top of your pecs like that without having warning signs for weeks. This guy has serious issues, and this will probably affect my lunch :bang head: I should've known not to click on that link.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he's looking to adopt a newborn ...

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
That's his post workout shake, cost effective and protein rich male breast milk lulz

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
That's his post workout shake, cost effective and protein rich male breast milk lulz
Gross.

I like how he is asking for money in the description of the video to help him get "huge" Dude is a dumbass.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, that is disgusting. next time you wonder why the goverment feels the need to make steroids and other androgens controlled substances, take a look at that video, he is a poster boy for those who ban androgens.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
He is the brown stain on the adult diaper of AAS users. What a mental midget....

Cheif

Awards
Oh my lord that is GROSSSS, and not at all encouraging going into my first AAS cycle (test & EQ) in about a month and a half...

Here's a question: If you were this guy (and not proud of this atrocity) what would you take ASAP to get rid of this?????

I have tons of stuff at my disposal e.g. Arimadex, Letro, Clomid, Nolva, Caber (in the mail), HCG, Exemestane, DAA, Fadogia (aka main thing in HCGenerate), Tribulus, Forma Stanzol because I am scared ****less of bloating, acne, boobies (on myself not on women), shrunken nuts, etc etc etc
Lmao, this won't happen to you bro.
If you run it right.
This is what you call being a complete dumba*s and abusing the hell out of AAS.

Shrunken nuts come with the territory man, and bloating should be minimal to none on EQ.
It's very mild.
Same goes for test, bloating shouldn't be a problem.
Just don't worry to much, or you are going to sike yourself out and start over analyzing.

Cheif

Awards
But I have to be honest guys.
I am jealous of this guy.
Nothing like breast milk in the morning.
Milk from cows is soooo 2011.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't watch the video just based on your descriptions (no desire to see that). I'd be interested in what his prolactin levels are, though. I'm dealing with some medical stuff and I've had high prolactin for several months (at least) and I most certainly do not lactate lol. I also have no other gyno-esque symptoms and my level is at 17 (ref range something like 4 on the low end to 14 at the high end).

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Lmao, this won't happen to you bro.
If you run it right.
This is what you call being a complete dumba*s and abusing the hell out of AAS.

Shrunken nuts come with the territory man, and bloating should be minimal to none on EQ.
It's very mild.
Same goes for test, bloating shouldn't be a problem.
Just don't worry to much, or you are going to sike yourself out and start over analyzing.
Thanks brother, you can imagine this would freak a lot of ppl out...

I think I'm doing Test E 375 / wk and EQ 250 / wk (D-Bol kicker and Winny last few wks maybe?), and I have tons of stuff that is supposed to prevent and / or combat something this grotesque. I'll probably start a new thread soon to really iron out the details. I am SO PSYCHED to take bodybuilding to the next level, I feel like someone who has been stuck on like level 7 out of 10 in a video game for literally 8-10 years.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Thanks brother, you can imagine this would freak a lot of ppl out...

I think I'm doing Test E 375 / wk and EQ 250 / wk (D-Bol kicker and Winny last few wks maybe?), and I have tons of stuff that is supposed to prevent and / or combat something this grotesque. I'll probably start a new thread soon to really iron out the details. I am SO PSYCHED to take bodybuilding to the next level, I feel like someone who has been stuck on like level 7 out of 10 in a video game for literally 8-10 years.
Great analogy

Cheif

Awards
I feel like someone who has been stuck on like level 7 out of 10 in a video game for literally 8-10 years.
He's talking about this quote hah
An analogy is a comparison to show similarity.

But yeah man, don't worry about this happening to you.
Id bet on anything that he has no clue what pct is.
Or maybe he does, but he's just a dumba*s.
Regardless he's a dumbas*.

D-Bol will cause bloat, but it shouldn't last very long after coming off.
If I were going to use a kick start, i would probably use something like SD.
But that's just me.

Cheif

Awards
I didn't watch the video just based on your descriptions (no desire to see that). I'd be interested in what his prolactin levels are, though. I'm dealing with some medical stuff and I've had high prolactin for several months (at least) and I most certainly do not lactate lol. I also have no other gyno-esque symptoms and my level is at 17 (ref range something like 4 on the low end to 14 at the high end).
His levels must be sky high man.
I can't even imagine milk coming from my tits.
Just be glad you aren't lactating man. :D haha

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
He's talking about this quote hah
An analogy is a comparison to show similarity.

But yeah man, don't worry about this happening to you.
Id bet on anything that he has no clue what pct is.
Or maybe he does, but he's just a dumba*s.
Regardless he's a dumbas*.

D-Bol will cause bloat, but it shouldn't last very long after coming off.
If I were going to use a kick start, i would probably use something like SD.
But that's just me.
Ahhhh my fault JonesBones I didn't even remember writing that about the video game thing, I wrote it right before going to sleep...Chief I know what an analogy is!!!! Haha.. Thanks again Chief, that could be a great call doing SD kickstart or maybe Helladrol??? Part of the reason I was kickstarting was because I was considering just 250 mg / wk each Test E & Bold; not 375 test / 250 bold, so with 125 mg more per wk test maybe the d-bol is overkill. Also, not sure if it's been done but maybe 3 wk winny "kickstart" (low dose ~25 mg ED) AND 3-4 wk winny closer can work???

I'm averse to using SD and HDrol compared to tried & true AAS, even though I know ppl swear by them on AM. Anyway let me know what you think if you can, but I know I'm waaaay off topic so I'll probably start a new thread in the near future.

Last edited: