1,4 ADD vs. M1,4 ADD

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
anyone have some specifics, or know of any threads/info sources comparing the efficacy of these 2? Regular 1,4ADD is touted as the most orally bioavailable PH around. M1,4ADD would be very bioavailable because of the methylation, obviously. I'm just wondering if the non-M version is good enough (and if it yields the same compound), why not use it, and stack it with other methyls. This way you'd get (theoretically) the specific and synergistic benefits without the danger. I guess what I'm wondering is whether the M1,4 is alot better than the regular, just a little better, or is it altogether different?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
They are related, so they are not altogether different, but it is more like chimpanzee :: human. The metabolites are not going to be the same from both substances. It is not the case that taking a little m14add is just like taking a lot of 14add.

So whether you want to use the one or the other depends on a lot of things, including your goals, your finances, and what else if anything you'd be taking with the m/14add.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1,4add and M1,4add are two different compounds altogether
1,4add precursor to Boldenone
m1,4add precursor to Dbol