Company sent me the wrong thing! Err. Need advice

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So here's the deal, I had recently had a pmag cycle all set up and ready to go...sorta. I had my pct and serm all purchased and in my hand.
However I had ordered 2 more bottles of pmag cause I only had 1 in my possession and the damn company send me h-drol on accident!

So here's my question, since they are very similar do u guys think there would be a problem finishing off my bottle of pmag (2 weeks maybe) then finishing off my cycle with the h-drol or should I send it back and get the pmag??

steppinRazor

Awards
id send'r back. and they should probably compensate you for the inconvenience

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
So here's the deal, I had recently had a pmag cycle all set up and ready to go...sorta. I had my pct and serm all purchased and in my hand.
However I had ordered 2 more bottles of pmag cause I only had 1 in my possession and the damn company send me h-drol on accident!

So here's my question, since they are very similar do u guys think there would be a problem finishing off my bottle of pmag (2 weeks maybe) then finishing off my cycle with the h-drol or should I send it back and get the pmag??
To answer your question yeah it would be fine, but you could complain and then they would probably hook it up hahaha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Rey! welcome back dude. yeah, I'd contact them and explain what happened and see if they'll just send the pmag. Otherwise I'd start on the pmag cuz it seems to kick in faster then switch.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea I called them this morning and they're not being very cooperative (needless to say this will be the last order I place with them) and they are basically acting like it's my fault smh..so I may just end up with a bottle of pmag and 2 bottles of hdrol. I planned on dosing the pmag at 75 to start then moving up to 100, would I dose the hdrol the same way?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hdrol at 75 is usually plenty. If you really want to try 100 then you can but all I've noticed at that dosage is increased side effects.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Rey! welcome back dude. yeah, I'd contact them and explain what happened and see if they'll just send the pmag. Otherwise I'd start on the pmag cuz it seems to kick in faster then switch.
Thanks man! It's been a while. Tbh I've been spending most of my time on the new misc :O

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i got hdrol, but after reading the differences i wish i would have got pmag instead.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
i got hdrol, but after reading the differences i wish i would have got pmag instead.
Why's that? Just out of curiosity. It took me foreverrr to decide between the 2 lol I finally chose pmag because cutting for me is not as difficult as adding quality weight so I just wanted as much mass as possible

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hdrol is better than pmag in my opinion.

i dont think there is any problem with mixing them, you wont tell the difference.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what makes it better sir? (i'm curious not arguing)

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ok so I think I'm going to just run the pmag for the first 2 week then run the hdrol cause I'm getting sick of dealing with this company. How's this look?

Pmag: 75/75/0/0/0/0
Hdrol: 0/0/75/75/75/75

Also wondering since hdrol takes a little longer to kick in will I not feel the effects week 3? Or will I get the kick start of pmag then have hdrol come in later and get the beat of both worlds? Orrr is this wishful thinking? Lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what makes it better sir? (i'm curious not arguing)
personal opinion of course, if you ask another cel/sns rep like brymaster, or maybe mw, they will prob say pmag is better. I can run 50mg of hd and make decent gains, but i need 75mg of pmag.
this isn't always the case with everyone though.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i just would have liked pmag because i heard its better at putting weight on you. But today was my last day of my 3rd week on hdrol and im starting to notice the results finally. Hardening of muscles andsome moderate strength gains. Hopefully my last 3 weeks will be exciting. I have not really added any weight so im hoping for that

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that is totally weird, most of these places bend over backwards for you.....I just sent back 3 bottles of something and asked for a store credit or exchange (they also offered a refund)....just changed my mind/something better came up, so I wanted to return this unopened stuff. The place said no problem and just send it to this address. this was no mess up either, just a change of mind.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i remember i accidentally double clicked the submit order button and recieved 2 bottles of 4-androstenediol, mother fcukers charged me for 2 bottles, imagine that! was hoping they'd refund the charge and let me keep the bottle (you know, since it's illegal an all) but nope, they made me send it back before they gave me back my 60 bucks.
so i understand your situation. (well, not really, it's completely different, but you know what i mean) :lol:

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the double submit is the biggest scam in the industry......it should be banned. They make it happen on purpose, they know how to make the submit button like a hair trigger revolver. Bitches.