Test E, Deca, and Dbol

euthymius

Awards
Hello all, i'm preparing to start my 15 week cycle in 8 days. Will consist of:
Test E @ 1000 mg a week
Deca @ 500 mg a week
Letrozole for my A.I. will go duration of the cycle.
Dbol for my kicker, first 4 weeks
HCG (if i can find it) starting week 5 and taking every other week until week 15
Switching from Letro to Clomid at the start of week 15 and running for approximately 8 weeks.

I'm Gonna load up on some LIVcare and milk thistle , also running a supplement by Competitive Edge Labs called Cycle Assist which consists of several natural ingredients such as milk thistle, hawthorn berry extract, pantothenic acid, saw palmetto extract and a few others to help with acne support, prostate support, blood pressure, liver , and cholesterol. I'm also trying to get my hands on a Progesterin Antagonizer to help deal with the potential prolactin problem deca brings, but i'm having a hard time finding anything.

As far as my diet is concerned, i shoot for 200- 250 grams of protein daily, usually around 200 g of carbs, less than 80 g's of fat. I'm 24 years old and this is my 4th cycle. 6'2 215. One thing i love about these threads is that it allows us to share our cycle experiences so that we can learn from one another, so please feel free to critique my stack or give any kind of input . :) HAPPY BULKING SEASON.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) you'll want to stop the deca 2 weeks before the test.
2) you'll want to wait until about 2 weeks after the last test shot to stat clomid.
3) you'll want an AI on hand for during pct as well to prevent estrogen rebound.

Pharaoh

Awards
Isn't 1000mg test a bit much? I've read a lot of research about 500-600 being the sweet spot.

Pharaoh

Awards
I also think you'll need more calories if my math is right that's only like 2500 calories I think I was averaging 4k a day on cycle.

euthymius

Awards
Much appreciated manbeast. I failed to mention that i was going to cease my deca at week 13. I'm guessing the letro will be sufficient in case estrogen rebound does occur?

Pharaoh I've not heard of any kind of "sweet spot" my brotha. I have read however that it would be beneficial to run a 2:1 ratio of Test to Deca, which is why I'm running 1000mg of test since i'm using deca 250, 2 pins a week. As for the caloric intake your probably right, i have found that i have consistently been able to get the numbers i posted in carbs, prot, fat. I will indeed strive to increase that intake but its just so damn difficult some times lol.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude 24 and already shooting a gram of test..diet is def off if yur tryin to bulk.. 40/40/20 at 3800 works good for me but if yur body is good with carbs yu could do suttin like 50/30/20.. Deff wanna up the cals though..You can get rebound from Letro itself be careful.. Get something that won't crush estro..pct starts two weeks after last injection so Hcg should be ran all the way up until pct even through those two weeks

Pharaoh

Awards
yeah i cant remember where i read it but i do remember reading that 600 was some sort of magical sweet spot between gains and sides. I guess sides doesnt matter since you look like you have an AI on hand. Good luck i hope it works out for you!

euthymius

Awards
Damn dude 24 and already shooting a gram of test..diet is def off if yur tryin to bulk.. 40/40/20 at 3800 works good for me but if yur body is good with carbs yu could do suttin like 50/30/20.. Deff wanna up the cals though..You can get rebound from Letro itself be careful.. Get something that won't crush estro..pct starts two weeks after last injection so Hcg should be ran all the way up until pct even through those two weeks
Well my last cycle i ran 500 mg of test 500 mg of deca weekly but as i said ive read that its better to run Test at a 2:1 ratio, thats why im runnin a 1000 mg a week. What might you recommend as an alternative to letro, arimidex?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Idk man that's sounds crazii high with only having a 4 cycle experience..but I'm not a vet..yup arimidex would be a much better choice

euthymius

Awards
Idk man that's sounds crazii high with only having a 4 cycle experience..but I'm not a vet..yup arimidex would be a much better choice
I think i may tune it down to about 600 mg a week. I'm having a little bit of confusion when it comes to the frequency of administering HCG. I've heard that it is to be taken throughout your cycle, or at the midway portion of your cycle, i've also heard to start at week 5 and administer every other week. I came across this and it added to my confusion a little bit:

"HCG should only be taken for a few weeks. If HCG is taken by male athletes over many weeks and in high dosages, it is possible that the testes will respond poorly to a later HCG intake and a release of the body's own LH. This could result in a permanent inadequate gonadal function."

Does the continual administering of HCG contribute to testicular dysfunction? also "The effective dosage for athletes is usually 2000-5000 I.U. per injection and should, as already mentioned be injected every 5 days". Yet I've read that the proper dosage per pin of hcg is 500 I.U. So i'm a bit confused now.