supplements

csonka67

Awards
can anyone suggest any supplements....i have been training for 20 years i take creatine aiso protien shake . Just tried ursobolic acid...not great results ....was looking for feedback....i train 3 times a week after work ...im looking for something to help with definition and maybe thin out some extra fat ....im not really worried about bulking up....also if anyone could maybe direct me to where i can get some new ideas for wieght traing ...new work out ...i need a spark ....any help would be great thank you....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
since you posted in the anabolic section, is that the route you wanna go or supplements in general?

csonka67

Awards
Anabolic route is good ...any advice would be great I'm new to this sight .....I never seem to get any results from the supplements I try .....

boxer78

Awards
Can you post your diet and lifting routine? Diet and training are 85-90% of the equation, IMO.

csonka67

Awards
3 days a week for instance 1st day legs- squats,leg press,extentions ,stiff leg deadlift....2nd day back pullups, leaning pulls ,lat pull dwns,back ext ,biceps 3rd day db shoulder press ,side raises ,shrugs,rear delt flies ...my diet is 3-4 times I eat a day ....vegtables...salads and a lot of chicken .....protien drink @ break wit fruit or veg ..lunch protien drink wit same food ...a 3rd protien drink on days I work out directly following wrkout ....protien drink has 25-30 grams o protien each time ...

csonka67

Awards
Lift 3times week example 1st day legs shoulders..2nd day back bicep..3rd.day chest tricep...one day rest between workouts 2day rest end o week ...diet is mostly veg. Salads and chicken .protien drink wit creatine twice a day wit break and lunch...3rd protien drink after my workouts .....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
too many protien shakes and not enough whole real food IMHO.

csonka67

Awards
Yes but its hard to get amount of protien needed .....