Methyl 1-Test on a cut>>recomp ??

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been cutting for a couple of months now and i've got a couple of bottles of M1T stashed away. I've used M1T a few times in the past but always on a Bulk. My question: I have Formestane on hand, would that be enough to run with the M1T to hold back the water bloat to a minimum so I could use this as a sorta recomp?? I'll be continuing to eat clean i'll just play with my calories so i could hopefully put on some muscle.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been cutting for a couple of months now and i've got a couple of bottles of M1T stashed away. I've used M1T a few times in the past but always on a Bulk. My question: I have Formestane on hand, would that be enough to run with the M1T to hold back the water bloat to a minimum so I could use this as a sorta recomp?? I'll be continuing to eat clean i'll just play with my calories so i could hopefully put on some muscle.
I have only used m1t on a bulk myself. A couple of times being a dirty bulk:food: and I could see that I should've been putting on alot more fat than I was, and I believe that the m1t was helping to prevent that. So if you've really got your diet in check I can't see why it wouldn't make for a great Recomp.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only used m1t on a bulk myself. A couple of times being a dirty bulk:food: and I could see that I should've been putting on alot more fat than I was, and I believe that the m1t was helping to prevent that. So if you've really got your diet in check I can't see why it wouldn't make for a great Recomp.
thanks vida i do love the huge mass gain from M1T I'm just hoping the diet and formestane can keep it it lean and clean

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T causes bloat, in theory, through effects on the renin-angiotensin system not necessarily through aromatization alone. The formestane product would not be enough. Controlling diet and watching electrolyte intake along side M1T would be a good plan. Also, keeping the cycle to a low dose (really low when considering the compound ) should offset the all out bulking nature of it somewhat.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T causes bloat, in theory, through effects on the renin-angiotensin system not necessarily through aromatization alone. The formestane product would not be enough. Controlling diet and watching electrolyte intake along side M1T would be a good plan. Also, keeping the cycle to a low dose (really low when considering the compound ) should offset the all out bulking nature of it somewhat.
so do you think the formestane would just be a waste?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your just trying to control the "bulk" that usually accompanies M1T, then yes. Watching your nutritional intake and keeping the dose LOW would help mitigate some of those effects. However, this is all just speculation based on the theories of M1T that where thrown out when the compound first hit the seen. You can always choose to run it with Form to (if anything) cut down the water weight that would be associated with endogenous estrogen levels and hope that it is enough to keep gains somewhat lean.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Interested in selling some of that M1T? ;)

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have never taken a low dose of m1t, but it gave me the worst lethargy of any of the hormones i tried at the time and i even pinned 4ad with it. if you are cuttin cals and doing aerobics you may feel tired as hell.
I actually feel worse on SD than M1T. The lethargy from SD is real tuff on me. I don't feel that bad on M1T.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i ran m1t @ 40mg per day. i've even done 60mg ed. that would prob give anybody lethargy. lol but i can gain a lb a day on m1t. the only thing that ever scared me kinda about m1t was i had a blood and urine test done and there was blood cells in my urine sample. my liver enzymes were barely elevated though and i'd been on 40mg a day for 4 weeks at the time of the test.
highest I ever went was 40mgs. then i realized that you could get just about the same results at 20.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have never taken a low dose of m1t, but it gave me the worst lethargy of any of the hormones i tried at the time and i even pinned 4ad with it
Pinning 4ad you're going back a ways.. You're showing your age.:lmao:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have never taken a low dose of m1t, but it gave me the worst lethargy of any of the hormones i tried at the time and i even pinned 4ad with it. if you are cuttin cals and doing aerobics you may feel tired as hell.
It's to bad the old 4ad is not around I used to run it with everything.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
With all the superdrol clones floating around why would you even feel the need to run m1t?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1t is super cheap in the uk.

It doesn't aromatize, as it is methylated 5a reduced boldenone.

Low dose it for a cut, like 10mg.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perfect for cutting as your appetite gets severely blunted from this product. I would need to some serious adrenaline signaling from ECA + serotonin /dopamine inducing products to keep my spirits up....It felt like M1T had a negative GABAergic effect ,whic made me personally glum and depressed.

-matt

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect for cutting as your appetite gets severely blunted from this product. I would need to some serious adrenaline signaling from ECA + serotonin /dopamine inducing products to keep my spirits up....It felt like M1T had a negative GABAergic effect ,whic made me personally glum and depressed.

-matt
Personally speaking, my appetite was always fine on it during many a bulks. And the strength gains always seemed to keep my spirits up.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1t is super cheap in the uk.

It doesn't aromatize, as it is methylated 5a reduced boldenone.

Low dose it for a cut, like 10mg.
I was thinking 20 but I am willing to give 10 mgs a shot and see how that goes

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never gone lower than 20 so this will be a change for me

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally speaking, my appetite was always fine on it during many a bulks. And the strength gains always seemed to keep my spirits up.

Ahh, the power of ego and pride. Keeps you feeling good no matter what your on lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think 5mg of sd is a waste, but 5mg of m1t might be enough, prob start at 5mg and judge how well it is preventing catabolism, increasing anabolism from there and see if you need to go up.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think 5mg of sd is a waste, but 5mg of m1t might be enough, prob start at 5mg and judge how well it is preventing catabolism, increasing anabolism from there and see if you need to go up.
Hmhh iono if I can say waste .. But yea my ideal sd dose is 10mg - split in 2 dosages

M1t ideal dose would be 5-10mg .. Wish they made 2.5mg caps with creatine fillers lol

But the rat will try bulking on 5mg of 1-test .. From my research it should work

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You are a rare diamond....

So since m1t is scheduled --- why on earth would you opt use it as ...say.....opposed to using trenbolone acetate for cutting? You could run it for longer, and transform into a lean, mean ***** slaying machine w/diet and cardio.

I just don't get it?

-Matt

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So since m1t is scheduled --- why on earth would you opt use it as ...say.....opposed to using trenbolone acetate for cutting? You could run it for longer, and transform into a lean, mean ***** slaying machine w/diet and cardio.

I just don't get it?

-Matt
Well in the case of the OP I believe he said he already had a couple of bottles leftover from a different run. In my case I'm not running anything at the moment but I'm not against running Trenbolone Acetate either...I don't discriminate.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just don't get it?

-Matt
Yeah just the fact he has some
Other benefits of this scheduled drug is .. Quick 2-4weeks and your done

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well in the case of the OP I believe he said he already had a couple of bottles leftover from a different run. In my case I'm not running anything at the moment but I'm not against running Trenbolone Acetate either...I don't discriminate.
Ok ... I thought he was going to purchase them....I was thinking on those terms....

I still think the gains are very difficult to maintain on quick 2-4 week burst cycles of strong methyls..

Unless you are using HCG, then while off -- using IGF or GH + insulin etc... for 3-4 weeks then back on .....repeat etc....

Then you can keep going steps forward.....

-Matt

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmhh iono if I can say waste .. But yea my ideal sd dose is 10mg - split in 2 dosages

M1t ideal dose would be 5-10mg .. Wish they made 2.5mg caps with creatine fillers lol

But the rat will try bulking on 5mg of 1-test .. From my research it should work
It's half life is 8 hours. Even at a 5mg dose, the cumulative effects would be felt after 2-3 weeks. If not, then your SD isn't SD. It's just like the old motto of morning Dbol. If it works for Dbol, it will work for SD or M1T. People love rushing the dosages of some supplements because they feel it let's them "feel" it more. I've never understood that. The mind is a powerful thing.

I just don't get it?

-Matt
Another reason is people bought a boat load of this stuff before the 04 ban. M1T was going for 5-10 bucks a bottle, so I'm sure there are a lot of stashes every where.... still.