epifire/winabol

dpannell85

Awards
Week1-4
Epifire two caps a day 20mg sdrol 10mg cyonastane
Winabol 1 at morning 1 at night
1 finaflex black at night
Week 4-6 considering 30mg of sdrol pct is 2 caps a day of finaflex black and clomid

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what? so you want to run sd and cynostane for 4 weeks stacked with fura? then clomid and a otc test booster for pct?

sd for 6 weeks is stupid also, hope you weren't thinking that.

dpannell85

Awards
what? so you want to run sd and cynostane for 4 weeks stacked with fura? then clomid and a otc test booster for pct?

sd for 6 weeks is stupid also, hope you weren't thinking that.
Yes tp everything but six weeks of sd
Ive heard people say 4 weeks js longest u should run it was wondering if 2 weeks longer would be that bad

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, 2 more weeks would be that bad. lol, well, all i can say is, after 4 weeks, you decide if you want to go 2 more, even at 20mg, lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
dude, why do you insist on using crappy pre-stacked products and then stacking more on top of them?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cynostane is probably bunk anyways, so im not even including that in what he's running.

dpannell85

Awards
huh, 2 more weeks would be that bad. lol, well, all i can say is, after 4 weeks, you decide if you want to go 2 more, even at 20mg, lol.
For sure ill just run 4 weeks epifire then two weeks in start winabol for 2 weeks
Should i run the finaflex black a cap a day during cycle

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you love it

dpannell85

Awards
I was eager and rushed into a couple pur hases just trying to get something out of it
My nxt cycle will be thru finflex or ams kinda leaning towards deca vol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats in the fina black? if it's a pct product like an ai or something, just save it for use with the clomid. if it's an ai, start it week 3 of clomid, if it's an herbal test booster, start it day 1 of pct.

if you aren't sure what the ingredients are, post them up, and i'll tell you.

dpannell85

Awards
whats in the fina black? if it's a pct product like an ai or something, just save it for use with the clomid. if it's an ai, start it week 3 of clomid, if it's an herbal test booster, start it day 1 of pct.

if you aren't sure what the ingredients are, post them up, and i'll tell you.
Arimistane (99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione)
50 mg
Testosterone Amplifcation Blend
325 mg
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Fenuside), Eurycoma longifolia
Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix
175 mg
NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Vitamin C
Prostate Shield
180 mg
Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle, Lycopene, Selenium
Cardiovascular Support
100 mg
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10
*Daily Value Not Established

i appreciate the help just trying to get the most i can out of the stuff im stuck with, i cant get real gear for a few months so thought id run a ph cycle before i get some deca and d bol

dpannell85

Awards
dude, why do you insist on using crappy pre-stacked products and then stacking more on top of them?
The more the merrier doesnt apply with prohormones i guess ; )

I appreciate all the feedback though manbeast, even if ur shaking your head the whole time you reply lol

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
that's probably one of the worst formulas ever.

It will definitely kill your estrogen , though.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, somedays if i face-palmed instead of shaking my head, I'd give myself a concussion.

ManBeast

dpannell85

Awards
Kind of random but does sex help raise your testosterone? My buddy lowered his natural test to get on androgel through his insurance and all he did was eat fastfood and not have sex lol, and a few shots before the test helped :)
Seriously, somedays if i face-palmed instead of shaking my head, I'd give myself a concussion.

ManBeast

dpannell85

Awards
that's probably one of the worst formulas ever.

It will definitely kill your estrogen , though.
Why do you say one of the worst formulas? would you recommend something different from nutraplanet? i was thinking that finaflex had some good products.

You have any experience with deca vol?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run your fina black starting during week 3 of the clomid.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
also, winabol (fura) needs to be run at a pretty high dose, and for longer than 2 weeks. honestly its just a waste a 100mg a day. if i remember correctly it is commonly run at 250-300 mg a day.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Opinions on running decavol on top of sdrol.cycle 20 mg a day
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RUN ANYTHING WITH SUPERDROL. If you run it right you can gain and retain around 8-10 lbs

IN ONLY ONE MONTH!!!!! That's a pretty good month if you ask me

dpannell85

Awards
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RUN ANYTHING WITH SUPERDROL. If you run it right you can gain and retain around 8-10 lbs

IN ONLY ONE MONTH!!!!! That's a pretty good month if you ask me
i just heard decavol really helps on joints and figured its non methylated so why not stack and have it work with the superdrol

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
i just heard decavol really helps on joints and figured its non methylated so why not stack and have it work with the superdrol

just run superdrol solo. have lots of support supps. eat **** loads, lots of carbs. drink 1.5 gallons a day. have fun, get huge