A different question regarding gyno

mccallister

Awards
I got on cycle gyno from ultradrol. Lesson learned as to better be prepared than picking up the pieces when it's over... I got the gyno controlled with letro after post cycle, the peanut sized lump is gone completely as far as I can touch. I've heard that it doesn't completely disappear, the tissue just shrinks.. Has anyone cycled after they have had these issues and kept it controlled with preventative measures, or are my days of messing around over. I realize that it can flare up with messing with hormones, regardless of if there is any conversion to estrogen i'm just curious if others continue use despite these side effects

Based on responses ill be considering my first injectable cycle

uniifirex

Awards
You gonna have to proof read that post im not understanding a thing here.

are you on cycle? are you done? are you on pct?
Need more information

mccallister

Awards
Sorry... I've been off cycle for five months. Gyno is under control now. Basically is what I'm asking is even though people get gyno, do they cycle again despite being prone to such issues

mccallister

Awards
Sorry... I've been off cycle for five months. Gyno is under control now. Basically is what I'm asking is even though people get gyno, do they cycle again despite being prone to such issues
I want to cycle again, I'm asking if others do after they had gyno issues

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I finished an ultradrol cycle about 2 months ago and got gyno over a year ago from an injectable cycle. I ran it perfectly this time and had a good pct. It hasn't increased at all, still a peanut size like before in my left one. I chose ultradrol because I didn't want as much estrogen side effects.

mccallister

Awards
I finished an ultradrol cycle about 2 months ago and got gyno over a year ago from an injectable cycle. I ran it perfectly this time and had a good pct. It hasn't increased at all, still a peanut size like before in my left one. I chose ultradrol because I didn't want as much estrogen side effects.
How'd your cycle go? Ultradrol was a nightmare for me.. Gyno, shut down very bad and i looked like a water balloon.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
if u cycle maybe run a dht based drug like androhard or pstanz, epistane maybe, see where that takes u, or the one.
How'd your cycle go? Ultradrol was a nightmare for me.. Gyno, shut down very bad and i looked like a water balloon.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if your considering running test, you will probably need to run an AI along with it. i would also have letro on hand as well but that just in case of an emergency.

mccallister

Awards
Does anyone have an opinion on
Weeks 1-12 500mg test something
Weeks 1-2 75mg hdrol
Weeks 3-4 100mg hdrol
Weeks 5-6 125mg hdrol

Or as a first injectable cycle should I just stick with test?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
According to Antaeus Labs, ultradrol is a dry compound which doesn't convert to estrogen.

Are you sure you didn't get the gyno from estrogen "rebound" at the end of your UD cycle? What did you do for PCT?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like rebound to me. What did u dose the UD at? I had nothing but success with UD myself. Popping chubbies left and right actually.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
sounds good MAKE SURE U HAVE CLOMID/TOREM FOR PCT AND DAA AND BRIDGE AND LETRO OR ANASTROZOLE FOR ON CYCLE
Does anyone have an opinion on
Weeks 1-12 500mg test something
Weeks 1-2 75mg hdrol
Weeks 3-4 100mg hdrol
Weeks 5-6 125mg hdrol

Or as a first injectable cycle should I just stick with test?

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
My experience with ultradrol was amazing. I gained 10lbs. of solid weight on my cycle and 20lbs. in my squat and 15lbs. on my bench. Me and 3 of my buddy's ran it together. They were on a more hardcore bulk than me and each gained 15lbs.Ultradrol isn't supposed to have as much estrogen side effects. I felt great after I got off of it and continued to gain strength. One of my favorite cycles.

mccallister

Awards
Sounds like rebound to me. What did u dose the UD at? I had nothing but success with UD myself. Popping chubbies left and right actually.
I got it around week 3. I did four weeks I think at 8/12/16/16. I started takin 6bromo as soon as i noticed Tenderness. Libido was alright while I was on, but dead after