Beastdrol Cycle

kingcream

kingcream

Awards
Last year I did my first ph cycle.. Used Helladrol and got amazing results.. Strength went up the roof..

I'm thinking of running another ph this year w Beastdrol.. Still have some Helladrol left so what do you guys think of mixing both of these ? Or should I just run Beastdrol by itself..

What do you guys think ?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Manbeast would say "Blarghmphs at two methyls being stacked. " I know first hand.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
No it is not recommended to stack the two. The Beastdrol by itself will be plenty for you.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
No it is not recommended to stack the two. The Beastdrol by itself will be plenty for you.
True! As long as you care about your liver, don't bother. Also, Beastdrol is a very harsh compound. I hope you have your PCT lined up.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL! yeah, stacking methyls is never a favorable idea...

kingcream

kingcream

Awards
haha gotcha..

So im thinking my cycle/pct will look something like this..

Cycle= Beastdrol 6weeks upping dose every 2 weeks. + Need 2 guard

PCT= HCG + Bromo+Forma + Need 2 Guard + PCT (4 Weeks)

what do you guys think ?

kingcream

kingcream

Awards
thanks again for all feedback(good or bad).. its very much appreciated..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
most people don't even consider a superdrol cycle of 6 weeks, maybe at like 10/10/20/20/20/20 it wouldn't be too bad, but it still isn't something I personally want to try.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
haha gotcha..

So im thinking my cycle/pct will look something like this..

Cycle= Beastdrol 6weeks upping dose every 2 weeks. + Need 2 guard

PCT= HCG + Bromo+Forma + Need 2 Guard + PCT (4 Weeks)

what do you guys think ?
I know we all tend to think that MORE is BETTER but be careful with this stuff. I'm taking it right now and I can tell you it's no joke!

Most people would not advise you at your weight to go more than 20mg which is 2 pills daily nor is it recommended going longer than 4 weeks. You should see plenty of positive effects in 4 weeks, don't risk the extra harm to your liver.

I would also throw in some fish oil on the cycle as Beastdrol tends to cause you to run low on your good blood fats (HDL's). I have had a few people tell me to get some Taurine in case of really bad pumps. (Not womens shoes) I have really liked the skin stretching pumps from this stuff!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
taurine is more specifically for the painful back pumps that are nearly debilitating in some...

kingcream

kingcream

Awards
I know we all tend to think that MORE is BETTER but be careful with this stuff. I'm taking it right now and I can tell you it's no joke!

Most people would not advise you at your weight to go more than 20mg which is 2 pills daily nor is it recommended going longer than 4 weeks. You should see plenty of positive effects in 4 weeks, don't risk the extra harm to your liver.

I would also throw in some fish oil on the cycle as Beastdrol tends to cause you to run low on your good blood fats (HDL's). I have had a few people tell me to get some Taurine in case of really bad pumps. (Not womens shoes) I have really liked the skin stretching pumps from this stuff!
Got it..

I figured it was similar to Helladrol..(i dosed 50/50/75/75/100/100) but thanks for the heads up about it being much stronger..

so ill prob go 10/10/20/20... I was reading the recommended dosage on mrsupps.. and it says there to run it for 4 weeks at 3 caps a day spread through out the day ? What are your thoughts about that ?

Yeah ill be taking animal pack multi vita and some Omega 3's

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Got it..

I figured it was similar to Helladrol..(i dosed 50/50/75/75/100/100) but thanks for the heads up about it being much stronger..

so ill prob go 10/10/20/20... I was reading the recommended dosage on mrsupps.. and it says there to run it for 4 weeks at 3 caps a day spread through out the day ? What are your thoughts about that ?

Yeah ill be taking animal pack multi vita and some Omega 3's
I like the dosage at 10/10/20/20 much better, however if you take 3 caps a day thats 30 mgs!

Most people find that splitting the dosage works well but you have to get to week 3 at your current plan for that to happen. If you split your dosages up make sure that one of your dosages is exactly an hour before your workout. Plan that perfectly!

I stay away from Animal pack multi vitamins like the plague but that's my personal opinion and is highly irrelevant to this thread.

kingcream

kingcream

Awards
I like the dosage at 10/10/20/20 much better, however if you take 3 caps a day thats 30 mgs!

Most people find that splitting the dosage works well but you have to get to week 3 at your current plan for that to happen. If you split your dosages up make sure that one of your dosages is exactly an hour before your workout. Plan that perfectly!

I stay away from Animal pack multi vitamins like the plague but that's my personal opinion and is highly irrelevant to this thread.
So you think the 10/20 is better than the 3 way split or is the 3 way split better ?

Im a little confused.. but thanks for the info.. very much appreciated.

why dont you like animal pak ?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
dont do 3 pills a day. 10/20/20/20 will be more than sufficient. When you bump to 20 mgs a day take one pill upon awakening and 1 pill 6-8 hrs later (1 hr pre-workout would be optimal)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
For my 30mg cycle I am running I dosed like this- 20mg when I woke up (about 1- 1 1/2 prior to workout) then about 8 hours later I took pill number 3. Running 30mg every day I liked taking 2 pills before working out. If I was lifting after work I took 1 when I woke up and 2 1 hour prior to Workout. The half life of the pill is 6-8 hours so do not wait longer between doses if you are running 20mg. Hope this helps you.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
For my 30mg cycle I am running I dosed like this- 20mg when I woke up (about 1- 1 1/2 prior to workout) then about 8 hours later I took pill number 3. Running 30mg every day I liked taking 2 pills before working out. If I was lifting after work I took 1 when I woke up and 2 1 hour prior to Workout. The half life of the pill is 6-8 hours so do not wait longer between doses if you are running 20mg. Hope this helps you.
It's better to spread the dosages out 6-8 hours because the half life of SD isn't very long

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
And each pill is 10mg. So you can do the math on why 3 pills a day is 30 mg.

I'm not a fan of Animal Stack vitamins because you get EXTREME doses of vitamins. You should be focusing on having a diet adequate nutritionally. Anytime you are getting 200-300% of a fat soluble vitamin(A,D,E,K) it's a bad thing since you store them in your bodyfat. Water soluble vitamins like B-series and vitamin C will just be excreted if you don't use them. This might be throwing money into the toilet but it doesn't cause any damage. Fat soluble vitamins can become toxic over the long term if taken in high doses much like animal pack gives you. I'm not directly saying that Animal Pack will hurt you but it's my belief that they provide a bit TOO MUCH.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
And each pill is 10mg. So you can do the math on why 3 pills a day is 30 mg.

I'm not a fan of Animal Stack vitamins because you get EXTREME doses of vitamins. You should be focusing on having a diet adequate nutritionally. Anytime you are getting 200-300% of a fat soluble vitamin(A,D,E,K) it's a bad thing since you store them in your bodyfat. Water soluble vitamins like B-series and vitamin C are water soluable and will just be excreted if you don't use them. This might be throwing money into the toilet but it doesn't cause any damage. Fat soluble vitamins can become toxic over the long term if taken in high doses much like animal pack gives you. I'm not directly saying that Animal Pack will hurt you but it's my belief that they provide a bit TOO MUCH.
x2.

kingcream

kingcream

Awards
So Im about to start my cycle

20/20/30/30..one upon waking up..one 8hrs later 1hr before workout.. once i up to 30 itll be 2 pills before workout

Cycle= Beastdrol+N2G
PCT= HCG+forma+PCT+N2G

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So Im about to start my cycle

20/20/30/30..one upon waking up..one 8hrs later 1hr before workout.. once i up to 30 itll be 2 pills before workout

Cycle= Beastdrol+N2G
PCT= HCG+forma+PCT+N2G
Where's your SERM at bro?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No serm no cycle! Especially beast! I mean really?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Right? Hopefully he has one or is smart enough to take advice cuz there has been a lot of dumbasses on lately. I'm gettin to the point if stop helping cuz its the same ****! Research is your friend people lol

kingcream

kingcream

Awards
SERM is really that vital when dealing with this PH ?

I based my plan off of the stack that you can buy on mrsupps and based off my old cycle w helladrol..

What would you guys recommend ?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes bro you can buy stacks but you still have to get a research chem to add. Nolvadex (tamoxifen), Clomid or Torem

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is arguably the strongest legal anabolic on the market. Yes you need a serm, liver support, blood pressure support and taurine for back pumps. If you want to wrestle the beast you better have some good armor or good life insurance.

SERM is really that vital when dealing with this PH ?

I based my plan off of the stack that you can buy on mrsupps and based off my old cycle w helladrol..

What would you guys recommend ?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also clomid 100/50/50/50 would do nicely.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Superdrol is arguably the strongest legal anabolic on the market. Yes you need a serm, liver support, blood pressure support and taurine for back pumps. If you want to wrestle the beast you better have some good armor or good life insurance.
I agree with this furry creature

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I ran the stack from Mr. Supps and its great. It only lacks a research chemical (known as a SERM). You must have that. Mr supps can't sell them OR recommend them for legal reasons. You have to do the research and ask the guys doing it safely and effectively (us at AM). any of the seasoned guys with multiple cycles will tell you the same thing. A SERM is very important. If not used you will lose the gains, risk damage to you endo, risk damage to your boys, etc.... and its a long way back to normal without it ESPECIALLY with a SD clone that is so harsh.

kingcream

kingcream

Awards
Where would I get those ? And how would I dose it ?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
We can't tell you necessarily on here its against rules. Google search

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Google clomid and then take the resulting sites and search them with terms like fake and scam. Read results. You can also probably google research chemical sources. Google is your friend.

Where would I get those ? And how would I dose it ?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Tamoxifen Citrate is readily available and works quite well. I would also still suggest for your first cycle not going above 20mg. I would wait until your second cycle before even considering going above 20mg. You are quite lean and this is a very very potent product. Definitely get a serm. Read Manbeasts PCT post if you don't know what a serm is or why you need one. Use the search function on this forum.

kingcream

kingcream

Awards

Cycle= Beastdrol+N2G
PCT= HCG+forma+PCT+N2G+ Clomid 100/50/50/50

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Good luck. Let us know how the side effects go.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
This is border-line Taboo but I say stack em'
IMO liver stress is much over-stated. That being said, everyone is different. GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND CHECK YOUR LIVER VALUES. Do this before you start your cycle, do it again on week 2, and again week 4.
Personally, I can run two methylated compounds without issue. However, do yourself a favor and don't consume alcohol.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
This is border-line Taboo but I say stack em'
IMO liver stress is much over-stated. That being said, everyone is different. GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND CHECK YOUR LIVER VALUES. Do this before you start your cycle, do it again on week 2, and again week 4.
Personally, I can run two methylated compounds without issue. However, do yourself a favor and don't consume alcohol.
And what would be the benefit in stacking an extremely potent methylated compound with another fairly potent methylated compound? Stack em both? Really?

Just because one person can live to see 90 by smoking 3 packs of cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey daily doesn't mean it should be the pathmark. People that are grossly negligent to side effects are the type of people that get said compounds banned. I've already stated my case though. If you feel like mixing your superdrol with cyanide and mercury more power to ya!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,
I said to make sure he could do it in a healthy manner, get your liver enzymes checked.

The two compounds are very synergistic: The superdrol promotes strength and muscle growth. The drol promotes strength and hardening.
The two create a good synergy. I am not here to argue, I was stating my opinion, the man can do what he wants. I personally have run the two compounds. Also "side-effects" go with the person bud, some people experience sides at 20mg others at 60, and still others simply do not experience any negative sides. Listen to your body.

With any compound peoples tolerance, effective dose, and side-effects vary. Just like with Test, anadrol, dbol, people run them at a myriad of different dosages. Depending on experience, age, tolerance, etc. Many variables come into play.

Having a concrete mentality that you can not exceed a certain dosage, or stack a compound because "everyone says you cant, shouldn't or because its 'mythlated' does not mean much at all.

Not trying to argue bud, just saying it is an option if he does it properly and his body allows it. Personally I wouldn't run Superdrol at less than 40mg a day and I certainly would not run it alone... I am sure you will have something negative to say about that as well heh

uniifirex

Awards
He was pretty specific about getting lipid profile check, it is an over exagerated idea that the liver is damaged, its just STRESSED, it will overcome it, you are only on for what...4 weeks?

Most are out drinking their asses off a few nights a week for MONTHS, and all power to them because they are doing what they want to do.
Please stop trying to lead lives, if people have their mind set then let them be.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hey bro,
I said to make sure he could do it in a healthy manner, get your liver enzymes checked.

The two compounds are very synergistic: The superdrol promotes strength and muscle growth. The drol promotes strength and hardening.
The two create a good synergy. I am not here to argue, I was stating my opinion, the man can do what he wants. I personally have run the two compounds. Also "side-effects" go with the person bud, some people experience sides at 20mg others at 60, and still others simply do not experience any negative sides. Listen to your body.

With any compound peoples tolerance, effective dose, and side-effects vary. Just like with Test, anadrol, dbol, people run them at a myriad of different dosages. Depending on experience, age, tolerance, etc. Many variables come into play.

Having a concrete mentality that you can not exceed a certain dosage, or stack a compound because "everyone says you cant, shouldn't or because its 'mythlated' does not mean much at all.

Not trying to argue bud, just saying it is an option if he does it properly and his body allows it. Personally I wouldn't run Superdrol at less than 40mg a day and I certainly would not run it alone... I am sure you will have something negative to say about that as well heh
I agree with you man. People will do what they want when it comes to stacking. As long as its done the healthiest way possible then there is no need to worry. Your body will always tell you when stuff isnt going smooth. Its the people that do retarded things without liver sup, lipid panels, liver enzymes check etc.. that mess it up for us that do. Well said on your part.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Does anyone see that he's only running SD solo now? And honestly I don't agree with stacking two methyls either, but if your educated and know what your doing then why the hell not.