Cycle Ideas

lifterdead

Awards
Hey guys, i've finally decided on what cycle to run. However i came across a question that i wanted to ask you all to see what you guys suggest as I have mixed feelings.

I plan to run epistane @ 40 mg a week for 4 weeks, i think i'd be ok with this dose right away since this isn't my first PH cycle.

I also wanted to run Lean-650 by Generation X labs (fat burner).

I wanted to ask you guys if you think it would be ok to run a fat burner with a PH both together, or should i hold off on the fat burner and use that during my PCT after i'm done my epi cycle.

Let's hear your idea.!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
unless you really have a way to monitor and keep your blood pressure in check, a stim-based fatburner is not a good idea on a cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
unless you really have a way to monitor and keep your blood pressure in check, a stim-based fatburner is not a good idea on a cycle.
Yeah he's right, if u can't keep your bp in check then its a bad idea. Who knows u may b just fine though, I ran ECA with epi and my bp was only slightly elevated but that was to b expected.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For sure people are all diff. I ran sd with craze. Do I think its a good idea??? **** no... Moniter that **** close