Prohormones bridged into Test/T3/Albuterol?!

FTTank33

Awards
So i am almost done with an 8 week cycle of Primordial Perfomance's Androseries. Below is what I have taken so far and I have one week left before PCT. I wanted to start a T3 (cytomel)/Albuterol cycle right away, but the more I read the more i see it is suggested to run an anabolic with T3 since it is catabolic. I was planning on doing a 6-8 week cycle of T3/Albuterol. Should I add in Test-E that I have, or will that we too long of stress on body with 8 weeks of prohormones? The Androseries seem to be pretty mild, but I dosed them pretty high. All input is appreicated!

Week
1 - 6 androlean/3 androdrive
2 - 6 androlean/6 androdrive/3 androhard
3 - 6 androlean/6 androdrive/6 androhard
4 - 6 androlean/6 androdrive/6 androhard
5 - 6 androlean/6 androdrive/6 androhard
6 - 6 androlean/6 androdrive/6 androhard
7 - 6 androlean/6 androdrive
(8 - 6 androlean/6 androdrive)

FTTank33

Awards
No, it would not. I did an AAS cycle for 10 weeks back in the Fall.

uniifirex

Awards
Out of personal experience, i've never ran T3, but i don't hear much about it being all that, an anti-catabolic +anabolic to lean out sounds great though, but i have a few mates who actually bridged PH-AAS and they're libido is totally shutdown, despite great gains.

Oddly enough im pretty much on what your thinking of running >:D
Test/Clen/Ketotifen is doing more than what i expected in terms of fat loss and muscle maintenence

8 Weeks of test is not worth it for a long ester, as it takes too long to really give you what you want, maybe exchange your enanthate for prop, and do a proper bridge you should be alright, but i'm not you so do yourself a fair share of research despite people opinions.

FTTank33

Awards
Awesome, thank you. I really appreciate your feedback. I am definitely checking out multiple opinions and a lot of research on the topic. As for the brideg from PHs-AAS - you said the others are totally shutdown - what do you mean? Did they do PCT and are still shutdown or you just mean while on cycle?

Thanks!

uniifirex

Awards
One of my mates just fairly recently did 2 bottles of Pmag(not sure dosage/length) and bridge into 12 weeks of test e @ 500mg, and 4 weeks of dbol at the start of test, while running nolva before dbol kicked in (say 2 weeks? not sure didnt ask) and he ran his AI at a lose dose also, and his libido is gone, and i mean totally gone. Not sure if its the person, or his protocol.

edit- yes he's about 9 weeks into his cycle, gained a hell of a lot of size, but still not sex drive whatsoever.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A few things:

- I definitely wouldn't tack on another cycle to the back-end of this cycle that you've ran. You planned it, go into PCT, as planned, and then do your cutting after PCT.

- I would not add in T3; it's just not necessary. T3 isn't a fat burner; it increases your entire metabolism by virtue of forcing active thyroid hormone into your body. What this will do, over time, is downregulate thyroid receptors with a surge of T3, if you're dosing it as high as some do. I can't remember the stats, but it's something close to 90/10% split of your body normally creating T4/T3. The amount of T3 people take, even at "low" doses, throws that out of wack and can do a lot of different things. T3 is not going to selectively burn fat; it will just burn more calories. If that's the case, why on earth not just scale calories back and avoid potential problems?

FTTank33

Awards
A few things:

- I definitely wouldn't tack on another cycle to the back-end of this cycle that you've ran. You planned it, go into PCT, as planned, and then do your cutting after PCT.

- I would not add in T3; it's just not necessary. T3 isn't a fat burner; it increases your entire metabolism by virtue of forcing active thyroid hormone into your body. What this will do, over time, is downregulate thyroid receptors with a surge of T3, if you're dosing it as high as some do. I can't remember the stats, but it's something close to 90/10% split of your body normally creating T4/T3. The amount of T3 people take, even at "low" doses, throws that out of wack and can do a lot of different things. T3 is not going to selectively burn fat; it will just burn more calories. If that's the case, why on earth not just scale calories back and avoid potential problems?
Sounds like some good advice. Thank you for your help. What are your thoughts about running Albuterol solo? (well with Ketotifen that is).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like some good advice. Thank you for your help. What are your thoughts about running Albuterol solo? (well with Ketotifen that is).
You're welcome. As for the Albuterol, I actually haven't done much research on it, so I can't really say. IIRC, it's similar to clen in a way, so in that respect, I'd certainly feel safer using it than something like T3.

uniifirex

Awards
Its used for a variety of things, in which im actually going to start a thread soon about TNF-alpha and its usage during PCT after i do some more reading.

Its more than just a regulator for your beta receptors mate :)
Read up on dosage's time's side's and other uses ect.
Find some logs or something, i can PM you with what im doing if you need such, i don't want to flood the thread.

FTTank33

Awards
Any info via PM would be great. I really appreciate your feedback!