hypothetical crazy idea (not doing it.. but wanted some thoughts)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Any chance h-drol and superdrol are synergistic, such that stacking the two together at half dose would be a good idea???
Just me sitting around thinking too much and still being a chemistry retarded noob!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
eh, i've never heard of a specific synergy between the two ever. there is also the fact that 4 weeks is about tops for superdrol, whereas halodrol kicks in around 3 weeks in.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
eh, i've never heard of a specific synergy between the two ever. there is also the fact that 4 weeks is about tops for superdrol, whereas halodrol kicks in around 3 weeks in.
Fair enough,,, that begs the next question,,, bare in mind this is just hypothetical... 1-4: 5mg sdrol/ 50mg hdrol/ 300kat... 5-10: 100mg hdrol/350kat

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that's 10 weeks on methyls, not my idea of a good time on your liver.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i think a pulsed superdrol run for someone trainng 3-4x a week, with a testosterone base could be a solid way to go, but the key is with a testosterone base, and the pulse going for 6-8 weeks (6 for 4x a week, 8 for 3x is my initial thought). BUT this is just a hypothetical.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
i think a pulsed superdrol run for someone trainng 3-4x a week, with a testosterone base could be a solid way to go, but the key is with a testosterone base, and the pulse going for 6-8 weeks (6 for 4x a week, 8 for 3x is my initial thought). BUT this is just a hypothetical.
I had a similar thought,, like I've said,,, I do a lot of hypothesizing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only benefit with stacking superdrol & hdrol would be to use hdrol in order to maintain steady androgen levels over a 24hr period.

an example of a cycle would be weeks 1-4: sd 20mg/hd 50mg e/d, weeks 5-6 hdrol @ 75-100mg/furaza-a @ max dosage e/d for last 2 weeks of the 6 week cycle.

the sd would give you the anabolic boost you need, fura to harden up, and hd keeps levels steady over a 24hr period.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You sir are enabling a madman... you realize this right? :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
the only benefit with stacking superdrol & hdrol would be to use hdrol in order to maintain steady androgen levels over a 24hr period.

an example of a cycle would be weeks 1-4: sd 20mg/hd 50mg e/d, weeks 5-6 hdrol @ 75-100mg/furaza-a @ max dosage e/d for last 2 weeks of the 6 week cycle.

the sd would give you the anabolic boost you need, fura to harden up, and hd keeps levels steady over a 24hr period.
Hmmmmmm..... I can pull that off!!!
How would that work with my current cycle
1-2 500mg test cyp
3-9 500mg test cyp / 75mg tren ed
10-15 tge protocol you mentioned plus 500mg test a week?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
1-2 500mg test cyp
10-15 the protocol you mentioned plus 500mg test a week?
Funny how quickly things transcend "hypothetical"

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Bump to jbryand
1-2 500mg test cyp

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm... and I'll get back to the cycle question later, working right now

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My opinion is the truth, and I'll get back to the cycle question later, working right now
For some reason I trust you,,, even if you did neg rep me over sparkpeople.com being 50 calories off when calculating my 4000+ calorie diet,,, LOL

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
What about using Raptor, you get you dimthylzine and superdrol... I read somewhere that you stop seeing gains on a consistent dosage of superdrol after 18 days.... Can anyone vowe for this?

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
Thats good you have no sides with tren, what is your dose and how much test...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Thats good you have no sides with tren, what is your dose and how much test...
I'm averaging 75mg a day... do 100 and 50mg alternating eod... 500mg test a week... first time doing tren, wasn't sure what to expect,, was prepared for the worst, but it never came,,, gained 5 pounds so far with a 2% overall bf% drop

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Have about three to four weeks left,, need to redo my math,,, going to keep using it until I run out,,, had 2g to start,, then switch to the orals/test cyp

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-2 500mg test cyp
well, with the test cyp, there is no reason to add in hdrol, as the test ester will maintain steady blood levels.

so if you wanted, you could run the sd (or better yet, dimethazine would be a better option for this) for weeks 12-15 (or if you had dzine, run that weeks 10-15) and then while the ester is clearing your system, run the fura at max dosage (im talking like 400-500mg) for 2 weeks (weeks 16-17) this will harden you up (even more so if you use dzine instead of sd)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
well, with the test cyp, there is no reason to add in hdrol, as the test ester will maintain steady blood levels.

so if you wanted, you could run the sd (or better yet, dimethazine would be a better option for this) for weeks 12-15 (or if you had dzine, run that weeks 10-15) and then while the ester is clearing your system, run the fura at max dosage (im talking like 400-500mg) for 2 weeks (weeks 16-17) this will harden you up (even more so if you use dzine instead of sd)
Well, the thing is, I already own hdrol, sdrol and fura... I'd have to buy dzine

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well, the thing is, I already own hdrol, sdrol and fura... I'd have to buy dzine
oh...all of a sudden mr online roid shopper extremo has an aversion to picking up MORE roid pills? what happened? an epiphany??? usually you would not even need this suggested to you in order to make a purchase....now you are complaining and fighting it? LOL :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^-- :lol:

but anyhow, well then, run the sd for the last 4 weeks of the cycle at 20mg, the hd at 50mg, then for 2 weeks solo, the fura @ max dosage (to last 2 weeks, ideally 400-500mg) and hd @ 100mg

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards

but anyhow, well then, run the sd for the last 4 weeks of the cycle at 20mg, the hd at 50mg, then for 2 weeks solo, the fura @ max dosage (to last 2 weeks, ideally 400-500mg) and hd @ 100mg
Good thing I take liver support year around lol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards

Ok let me line this up to the best of my understanding,,, keep in mind this is still hypothetical,,, not sure it won't give me jaundice,, lol

Weeks
1-2 500mg test solo
3-8 500mg test/75mg tren ed
9-12 500mg test/20md sd/50mg hd
12-13 500mg test/hd 100/fura 400-500

Sorry,,, not sure that is accurate,,, would I continue to run the fura with my test for a bit after the h-drol?

Fyi,, I'm in the middle of week five at this time

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats always a good idea, even if you dont use steroids.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Ok let me line this up to the best of my understanding,,, keep in mind this is still hypothetical,,, not sure it won't give me jaundice,, lol

Weeks
1-2 500mg test solo

Sorry,,, not sure that is accurate,,, would I continue to run the fura with my test for a bit after the h-drol?

Is there any real sanity to doing this?? Don't get me wrong,, I'm not afraid of the insane as long as it's intelligent insanity,,, :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weeks
1-2 500mg test solo

well, that would be one way, and im sure it'd be fine. I had recomended 2 weeks of hdrol/fura starting 7 days after your last injection, to give you time to let the ester clear, then you would begin pct after the 2 weeks of hd/fura (because those compounds clear your system quick)

and no worries for jaundice, I have ran much harsher oral cycles than this. hd/sd is nothing. you might have a problem if you ran 100mg of hd & 30mg of sd, but your not, so no worries.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
well, that would be one way, and im sure it'd be fine. I had recomended 2 weeks of hdrol/fura starting 7 days after your last injection, to give you time to let the ester clear, then you would begin pct after the 2 weeks of hd/fura (because those compounds clear your system quick)

and no worries for jaundice, I have ran much harsher oral cycles than this. hd/sd is nothing. you might have a problem if you ran 100mg of hd & 30mg of sd, but your not, so no worries.
I'm on trt so P.C.T. doesn't matter,, I cruise 200mg a week year round

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any real sanity to doing this?? Don't get me wrong,, I'm not afraid of the insane as long as it's intelligent insanity,,, :)
sd/hd then hd/fura for a 6 week oral cycle is nothing. no need to worry. you could drop the hd, and save it for later if you want, it isn't going to help that much.

you should just pick up 2 bottles of dzine to run solo for 6 weeks, and save the other compounds for down the road.

sd/hd for a kick start, and hold onto the fura until you can get another bottle to use at the end of a cycle to harden up.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm on trt so P.C.T. doesn't matter,, I cruise 200mg a week year round
I was planning on dropping the test by 50-100 a week after all this until back to 200.... two to four weeks to taper back down to normal

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I have one bottle sd, one hd and two of fura

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, here is my final hypothetical recomendation for the last 8 weeks of your cycle.

sd @ 20mg/hd@ 50mg 4 weeks, then fura at max dosage for the last 4 weeks.

is the hd helladrol? i notice some mr supps products.

what are the brand names you got?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
okay, here is my final hypothetical recomendation for the last 8 weeks of your cycle.

sd @ 20mg/hd@ 50mg 4 weeks, then fura at max dosage for the last 4 weeks.

is the hd helladrol? i notice some mr supps products.

what are the brand names you got?
LGI SD10, HELLADROL, KATANADROL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to say save the sd for a kickstart for down the road, and just run the hella for 6 weeks, with the katana stacked with it the last 4 weeks. i think that would be best.

but...

you might not notice much from it since it's the end of your cycle. you will most likely need a potent powerful compound to feel effects.

so with that, you'll have to decide yourself.

sd then fura

hella/fura

or

sd/hella/fura.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I want to say save the sd for a kickstart for down the road, and just run the hella for 6 weeks, with the katana stacked with it the last 4 weeks. i think that would be best.
Sounds like a plan.... pretty much what I was gonna do .... only difference is, I was going to stack the kat with the hd the whole time at 350....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

but...

you might not notice much from it since it's the end of your cycle. you will most likely need a potent powerful compound to feel effects.

so with that, you'll have to decide yourself.

sd then fura

hella/fura

or

sd/hella/fura.
edit

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Well, I have until around the end of the month to make up my mind,,, will run out of tren about that time,, earlier if I go up to 100ed,, which I've been thinking about, since I have no tren sides at all!! I would have thought it was fake if I hadn't made it myself!! Lol!! First time doing tren,, didn't know how my body would react...

Thanks,, by the way,,, for taking the time to go over this with me.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
What if ......
I have two weeks left of tren,,,,,, what if I stack low dose (20mg) sd with the tren for the last two weeks,, stack the sd(20) with hd(50) for the next two weeks,, then hd(100) and fura(400) for the final four???

steppinRazor

Awards
theres actually a couple products i know of that have the 2 compounds paired together - whether they're still around i dont know..
if i recall correctly - phantom labs phreak. and LLL 5deca zol

not really sure the point in mixing as they both had a full dose of SD 30mg.. and a fairly low dose of hdrol. this could possibly go back to jbry's reasoning of maintaining a steady androgen level over a 24hr period.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
theres actually a couple products i know of that have the 2 compounds paired together - whether they're still around i dont know..
if i recall correctly - phantom labs phreak. and LLL 5deca zol

not really sure the point in mixing as they both had a full dose of SD 30mg.. and a fairly low dose of hdrol. this could possibly go back to jbry's reasoning of maintaining a steady androgen level over a 24hr period.
Yeah,, I've seen a lot of companies that do that,, wish I knew enough about the half lifes of everything to figure it out myself,,, I'm a bit of a perfectionist,, it's the German in me,,, want everything done perfect!!