Dylan Gemelli's ULTIMATE PROGRESS PICS... MY BEST PROGRESS EVER!

  1. Banned
    dylangemelli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0

    Dylan Gemelli's ULTIMATE PROGRESS PICS... MY BEST PROGRESS EVER!


    These are my newest pics from this weekend... This is by far, the most progress I have ever made... I am extremely happy with the way things are going right now... You be the judge... This progress makes me work even harder! I love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. Registered User
    dpannell85's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Congrats man looking good. You currently on a cycle?
  3. Registered User
    uniifirex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    476
    Answers
    0


    Any before picture?
    How can anyone see progress without being able to compare it to something! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    uniifirex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    476
    Answers
    0


    Theres no pictures? either way its 16 pages of logs so i don't feel like scrolling through tbh.


    Legs/ calf shots would be good
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  5. Registered User
    FlashSunday's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    101
    Answers
    0


    Looking sick bro. Keep up the good work!
  6. Registered User
    uniifirex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    476
    Answers
    0


    Yeah i saw but the pictures wouldnt load before for some reason so i didnt feel like looking.

    You just look more vascular to me, no offense mate, and your diet has to many substitutes fora good meal, TWO protein bars a day? isnt that pricey?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  7. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,304
    Answers
    0


    Looking good bud! So your 175?
  8. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    these look a bit better than the last ones i saw, looking a bit more balanced. now all you need is a tan, and some bigger legs and your ready for spring break!
  9. Banned
    dylangemelli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0


    everyone has their own opinion and that's cool, i respect that... however i will tell you this... i have been studying nutrition for over 10 years and am a certified personal trainer and nutritionist, so respectfully to you, i don't need diet advice... i am more than willing as well to spend extra money on food that is good for my training and diet... and it seems to be working just fine for me... when it comes to my body, money is not an issue and it never should be...

    Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex View Post
    Yeah i saw but the pictures wouldnt load before for some reason so i didnt feel like looking.

    You just look more vascular to me, no offense mate, and your diet has to many substitutes fora good meal, TWO protein bars a day? isnt that pricey?
  10. Banned
    dylangemelli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0


    thanks bro! no, i need to correct that... i am 190 now...

    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Looking good bud! So your 175?
  11. Banned
    dylangemelli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0


    lolll i appreciate it bro... you'd think living in hawaii i would have more of a tan... i'm either in the gym or at work and never have the time for the beach but trust me, i have been making a little extra time on my days off now... =) spring break is close... =)

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    these look a bit better than the last ones i saw, looking a bit more balanced. now all you need is a tan, and some bigger legs and your ready for spring break!
  12. Registered User
    MDiocre's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    232
    Answers
    0


    Dylan do you follow lean gains for when you eat?
  13. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    Dylan I was just wondering how tall you are? I am approx 190 but no were near as ripped.
  14. Registered User
    DRSTRISMADAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0


    been following for a couple weeks now and looking good bro... Posted on EF as well...
  15. Registered User
    uniifirex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    everyone has their own opinion and that's cool, i respect that... however i will tell you this... i have been studying nutrition for over 10 years and am a certified personal trainer and nutritionist, so respectfully to you, i don't need diet advice... i am more than willing as well to spend extra money on food that is good for my training and diet... and it seems to be working just fine for me... when it comes to my body, money is not an issue and it never should be...
    why replace whole food with bars though?
    Not even for the macro's but general health half of the bars out there(you didn't specificy which bars) have horrid ingredients.
    esp. coming from a nutritionist as you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  16. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0


    Nice lean look.

    Although, not hating, I - personally, myself - am not a big fan of the "too veiny" look. You have set and accomplish one sick goal, you look extremely lean, I'm assuming in the 6-7% range? And that is absolutely awesome and I highly congratulate you, I know I would never be able to get to that point. I just enjoy myself more on the 9-11% look, and again, that's personal opinion (the same way as I would never want to be any over 240lbs again, as I feel like that's too big now!)

    But nonetheless, impressive, very impressive, congrats bro!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dylan Gemelli gets HELLA RIPPED with Helladrol...
    By dylangemelli in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:18 AM
  2. DYLAN GEMELLI'S HELLADROL DIET
    By dylangemelli in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 12:01 AM
  3. progress pics
    By socrates in forum Pics
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 03:37 PM
  4. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in