First cycle...think I finally got it down, please check

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ok so here it is, I have thrown my cycle up, had it critiqued, and changed it a couple times.
I had originally planned to run a pmag/pstanz cycle but after many different variations and some very helpful info from the fellas on here I have decided to drop the pstanz all together, run the pmag solo and bump up the dose a little bit....

Either this:
Pmag: 75/100/100/100/100/100

Or this

Pmag: 75/75/100/100/100/100

Pct:
Nolva
Pct assist
Erase

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Would rly like to throw some lean xtreme into pct or slightly after, may not need it but I'd like to burn a little bf. Any advice on this to avoid cortisol rebound?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
you could just start erase week 1 for the AI/cortisol properties or dose 1 g vit C post workout has been shown to eliminate the post workout cortisol spike. I highly suggest running 75 mg for the first two weeks though. Sides can come on strong and this is your first cycle no need to overdo it. More is not always better the law of diminishing returns comes into play here

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
you could just start erase week 1 for the AI/cortisol properties or dose 1 g vit C post workout has been shown to eliminate the post workout cortisol spike. I highly suggest running 75 mg for the first two weeks though. Sides can come on strong and this is your first cycle no need to overdo it. More is not always better the law of diminishing returns comes into play here
K thanks for the help, I was leaning strongly towards doin 75 the first 2 weeks and if I'm Gaining well and the sides are there I may just stay at 75.