when you take anabolics how much more testerone do you have? - AnabolicMinds.com

when you take anabolics how much more testerone do you have?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

when you take anabolics how much more testerone do you have?

I was reading about d aspartic acid and how it can raise your testerone 30% or so and it made me wonder how much more testerone would aperson have on cycle? I tried goggling but did not a find a specific answer. I assume it varies based on the size of the dosage/injection but I may be wrong.

Edit: Sorry for not being very clear with my question. When I am referring to testerone an cycle I mean legit gear(hdrol/epi/sd....) not daa.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take what you have now and multiply it by. 30. Really. That is 30% more.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Take what you have now and multiply it by. 30. Really. That is 30% more.
    Uh no. Multiply it by 1.3 to get 30% more. Example: 100 * 1.3 = 130. 30% of 100 is 30, or 100 * 0.30.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

it all depends on the dosage and injection. a "normal" HRT/TRT dose is about 150mg of enan or cyp a week. Most cycles start around 3-400/mg of the same per week.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by boxer78 View Post
    Uh no. Multiply it by 1.3 to get 30% more. Example: 100 * 1.3 = 130. 30% of 100 is 30, or 100 * 0.30.
    You are correct. What i forgot to state was to add that 30% to your base value.

OP 200mg of test equates to approximately 1400 total serum testosterone.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Sorry for not being very clear with my question. When I am referring to testerone an cycle I mean legit gear(hdrol/epi/sd....) not daa.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by marcink99 View Post
    Sorry for not being very clear with my question. When I am referring to testerone an cycle I mean legit gear(hdrol/epi/sd....) not daa.

when you're taking hdrol,epi and sd, you're not going to have an increase in Test. these compounds aren't Test.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    when you're taking hdrol,epi and sd, you're not going to have an increase in Test. these compounds aren't Test.
    They will lower test not raise it. Hence why you run test with steroids.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

1. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    wait arenít steroids a form of syntactic testerone? I know that steroids are shutting your own testerone production but if you were going to get tested during cycle would ones testerone not show up? My guess was that it would be a very high number from all the injections. In other words how do all those organizations test their athletes big testerone level = steroids no?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

wait aren’t steroids a form of syntactic testerone? I know that steroids areshutting your own testerone production but if you were going to get testedduring cycle would ones testerone not show up? My guess was that it would be avery high number from all the injections. In other words how do all those organizationtest their athletes big testerone level = steroids no?
    Generally, a big test level is from test (although some other compounds can falsely change this e.g. ATD). When someone is taking anabolics and they fail a UA, it is not necessarily due to their test levels being high and can be for metabolites from the specific steroid. If someone is taking dbol, they're going to fail a UA from metabolites from dbol and not from a high test level.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

steroids are synthetic hormones, not all of them are testosterone, but they'll all shut down your production of testosterone, hence the term "tesosterone base" for cycles.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Generally, a big test level is from test (although some other compounds can falsely change this e.g. ATD). When someone is taking anabolics and they fail a UA, it is not necessarily due to their test levels being high and can be for metabolites from the specific steroid. If someone is taking dbol, they're going to fail a UA from metabolites from dbol and not from a high test level.
    tests by athletic organizations dont test for total testosterone they test for metabolites of specific steroids in urine as well as an abnormal ratio of testosterone to DHT not sure exactly what the ratio is but im sure u can google it. to awnser the origional question you test levels are lowered signifigantly while on cycle. when using legit gear accept for testosterone you are taking a synthetic hormone with an affinity to some of the same receptors as testosterone i believe. again accept for actual test other steroids are not synthetic versions of testosterone but derivatives of hormones like test and dht that are chemically altered for increased oral bioavailability of coarse injectabls are altered to be efficiantly delivered intramuscularly
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    tests by athletic organizations dont test for total testosterone they test for metabolites of specific steroids in urine as well as an abnormal ratio of testosterone to DHT not sure exactly what the ratio is but im sure u can google it. to awnser the origional question you test levels are lowered signifigantly while on cycle. when using legit gear accept for testosterone you are taking a synthetic hormone with an affinity to some of the same receptors as testosterone i believe. again accept for actual test other steroids are not synthetic versions of testosterone but derivatives of hormones like test and dht that are chemically altered for increased oral bioavailability of coarse injectabls are altered to be efficiantly delivered intramuscularly
    I know that they don't do a test for total testosterone. It's actually a ratio of test:epitest that triggers the UA on testosterone. I'm pretty sure that the limit is 4:1 and there is also an acceptable limit for nandrolone of 2.0ng/dL (according to the IOC; not sure on AC limits).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

thank you for all the replys
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was reading about d aspartic acid and how it can raise your testerone 30% or so and it made me wonder how much more testerone would aperson have on cycle? I tried goggling but did not a find a specific answer. I assume it varies based on the size of the dosage/injection but I may be wrong.

Edit: Sorry for not being very clear with my question. When I am referring to testerone an cycle I mean legit gear(hdrol/epi/sd....) not daa.
    you end up having 200 hundred testosterones instead of your normal 50 testosterones.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DNP: before or after anabolics?
    By DYEGYE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:42 PM
  2. is New Formadrol a good standalone testerone booster?
    By marcink99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 11:24 PM
  3. Zoe Labs 1-testerone
    By MaDmaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2003, 05:29 PM