GH-Should I?

todkbear

Awards
I'm trying to put on some size and was going to purchase some GH, but was told that instead I should get 2 cylcles of Tren, Masteron, Primobolan and Winny. He told me that I would get pretty much the same results (obviously I would save money). I had originally planned two cycles:
Round 1:
Gh
Test E
EQ
Turinabol

Round 2:
Gh
Sustanan
Deca
Turinabol
What are your thoughts? How much and how long would you recommend running GH to see some size gains?

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
What are your stats, cycle history, diet and training like? No amount of juice in the world is gonna help you out if your malnurished bro.... You also need to post what your pct is gonna look like....
Johnny

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to put on some size and was going to purchase some GH, but was told that instead I should get 2 cylcles of Tren, Masteron, Primobolan and Winny. He told me that I would get pretty much the same results (obviously I would save money). I had originally planned two cycles:
Round 1:
Gh
Test E
EQ
Turinabol

Round 2:
Gh
Sustanan
Deca
Turinabol
What are your thoughts? How much and how long would you recommend running GH to see some size gains?
There is so much BS fake GH floating around that you would have to 100% positive that your GH is real deal.

That being said a test /EQ cycle or Test/deca cycle never did anyone any harm......

Not a huge fan of 17aa orals btw,....

-Matt

Husker89

Banned
Awards
agreed and hgh takes awhile to notice so u might not know if it is fake.
There is so much BS fake GH floating around that you would have to 100% positive that your GH is real deal.

That being said a test /EQ cycle or Test/deca cycle never did anyone any harm......

Not a huge fan of 17aa orals btw,....

-Matt

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
Getting a bottle with damaged peptides would be the worse.. U would never know. Make sure you're ferrying in raw powder form... No constituted already