Danabol - PCT???

H

hulkhammond

Awards
Hey I'm 24 and starting my first cycle of danabol- DS 10 mg/ 1-Test Cypionate.
I am 6'0 180 pounds. BF: 12% Bench 300 Squat 425 Deadlift 415
My cycle looks like this:
Week 1-4 Danabol-DS (25 mg/day)
Week 1-8 1-Test Cypionate (injectable) (250mg/2x a week)
Week 9-10 Nolvadex PCT (40 mg/day)
Week 11-12 Nolvadex PCT (20 mg/day)
Week 1-12 Milk Thistle, Cranberry, Fish oil, Multivitamin, Beyond Raw Rebuilt Mass Protein

Just wondering what type of gains/sides I should expect with this assuming I'm on a consistent well-balanced diet, sleeping, etc. Also should i add Aromasin to my cycle and/or Clomid PCT? Anything else I should have on hand?
Also i did notice that "danabol" is not spelled "dianabol", which is the traditional AAS. Anyone know anything about if danabol is legit and if so, what was the color, shape of your pills?

T

Twisted Iron

Awards
I just finished the same cycle. My first correction would've been uppin dbol to at least 30mg/day. That'll give you Nice front load results. Test c is a long ester so don't start your pct till 2 weeks after last inject. Dosing is good though. That's exactly what I did. I would most def advise adding aromasin to keep Gyno and acne down... I got both pretty bad without it. if you're eating right you can expect anywhere from 20-30 solid pounds. Gotta make sure to keep diet clean and consistent during pct to keep everything you can. Enjoy it man you're gonna love it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tinybiceps Anabolics 27
S Cycle Logs 5
R Anabolics 1
F Post Cycle Therapy 0
FitModel Anabolics 0