To frontload or not ??

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
How many of you guys here frontload gear ??

Some say its important to do. And others say its just rubbish !!

Just want to know what you guys think about this..

Thanks !

Deca200.

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
I did a interesting read. Thats why i asking u guys.

Here it is !!

Regarding Frontloading - I often read people suggesting it doesn't work, but the facts are clear that it does work, it all depends what you are expecting from it really, if you assume you will make peak cycle strength gains from week 1, then that isn't the case. Frontloading is all about getting blood hormone levels up to cycle peak levels as fast as possible rather than waiting for the natural taper by straight dosing. It does this without question! The fact that people may feel the benefits of this protocol don't appear worthwhile to them is an individual thing, but the fact is, it did get the levels to peak values faster!

Just for anyone reading this who doesn't understand Frontloading, here is a very simplified explanation I wrote many years ago on how it works.............................

Here is an example to simplify the activity for anyone not a believer in how it works, we will take a straight dose of 400mg/week in our example and see how blood levels are affected through the first few weeks, we will, for ease of maths, ignore the ester weight which is irrelevant to the outcome anyway other than dose difference. We will assume the steroid has a half-life of 7 days.

Week 1 start 400mg administered, after 7 days, 200mg left, so 200mg dose delivered in that week.
Week 2 400mg admin to give total 600mg, after 7 days, 300mg left, so 300mg delivered in that week.
Week 3 400mg admin to give 700mg total, after 7 days, 350mg left, so 350mg delivered in that week.
Week 4 400mg admin to give total 750mg, after 7 days, 375mg left, so 375mg delivered in that week.

As we can see even by the close of play in week 4, we are only getting 375mg of steroid in that week, it has slowly risen from 200mg, 300mg, 350mg to 375mg by week 4, it will continue creeping until you are getting the full weekly dose in a single week.

Now let us view the same dose, only following a front-load, we will double the weekly dose for week 1 only, everything else will remain the same.

Week 1 800mg administered, after 7 days, 400mg left, so 400mg delivered in that week.

There you have it! We have achieved the peak cycle dose (not exceeded it) by the end of week 1 as opposed to still short at end week 4 with a straight dose, you can continue adding the dose and halfing and see it stays constant at 400mg/week delivered.....Result!!! The benefit of achieving peak doses earlier in the cycle? Obviously achieving the gaining part of the cycle earlier is the benefit rather than waiting 4 to 5 weeks for the dose to peak and level out somewhat.

A good rule of thumb to front-loading is to take the dose you are to administer each half-life and double it upto the first half-life period in the cycle, this will not overshoot your peak, so there is no dropping of levels at any later date. It is also beneficial to the maintenance of even blood concentrations to split that weekly dose up as evenly distributed through the week as possible.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The only hormone I've heard of people seeing results from frontloading is the long-acting testosterones, and for those I can reccomend it. From what I've researchd boldenone and deca still take about the same time to really kick in even with frontloading, so I say why bother for those.

ManBeast

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
The only hormone I've heard of people seeing results from frontloading is the long-acting testosterones, and for those I can reccomend it. From what I've researchd boldenone and deca still take about the same time to really kick in even with frontloading, so I say why bother for those.

ManBeast
Thanks for ur input bro.

My next cycle will be primobolan and test cyp. And maybe i will stack it with turanabol. And a smal dose mast.

But what u did say about eq and deca was interesting. Because primo takes long time to kick in to. But why should test depo give benefits from frontloading and not them other long acting compounds ??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of the effects of non-testosterone compounds also comes with time in system at or above a certain dosage, and since that amount is achieved quickly even with a regular dosing schedule, frontloading doesn't do much.

Its even visible in orals on occasion (like the prohormone helladrol), where it won't really "kick in" for a few weeks no matter if you dose 50, 75, or 100mg.

ManBeast

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
^^^^ Thanks again bro. But i have another question to...

We all know deca,eq and primo takes long time to kick in. So why start out with a high dose insted of low ? And when the gear starts to kick in we just up the dose... Or is that just ribbish ??

I have been using gear for over 10 year's on and off. So im not new to the game. Just wondering about them things !!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Again, it is probably due to the amount needed to start building up the effects. I'm pretty sure it takes about the minimum sugested dosing for deca (300mg/week) to start having it build up to a level where it kicks in around 4 weeks.

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
Thanks for ur time..

Planing to do a 10 weeks primo cycle at 600mg a week. And was not sure if i should frontload or not. I only have 60 amps so i guess i skip the frontload now..