Spawn vs superdrol??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Spawn vs superdrol???

  1. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33429

    Reputation

    Spawn vs superdrol???


    I'm trying to decide on my next cycle. I have 2 previous cycles under my belt. Both were very mild and I want to step up to something more potent next time.

    Spawn is a discontinued product that contains a tren-like compound (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) and a small amount of epistane (8mg per cap).

    I have done research on Spawn, and all information points to it being one of the strongest PHs ever released. Shutdown will be very certain, and I've heard all the scary gyno stories and even claims of permanent endocrine system damage!!!

    I know superdrol is quite toxic as well, so I'm kind of up in the air on which one I should run.

    Honestly, I've heard more horror stories about Spawn than even Superdrol.

    Is there any merit to these Spawn stories?

    Is it worth avoiding and running SD instead?

    thanks guys.

  2. New Member
    no reason's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    you dont need spawn..waste of money imo. sd is great.
  3. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    What were your first 2 cycles? Superdrol is no joke.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    13867

    Reputation

    Try s-drol before you can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  5. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,642
    Rep Power
    1590287

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    if i had to choose, I would run them both, one then the other.

    which one first? well, hmm.. sd probably.

    when/if you do run the spawn, pick up another bottle of epistane to run along with it, this will increase the androgenic component of the cycle, and help to prevent gyno problems.
  6. New Member
    no reason's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Nope... Bridge SD and epi
  7. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    930

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by no reason
    you dont need spawn..waste of money imo. sd is great.
    I loved SPAWN. Very strong size & leaning effect. Shutdown was immediate and definite.
    I like Superdrol for size and strength and leaning effects also but I like to low dose pulse it or run low dose mini cycles. Never gone or needed more than 10 mgs.
  8. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    589
    Rep Power
    827

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    you dont need spawn..waste of money imo. sd is great.
    ^^^^^^ if Spawn were priced correctly, take it like any other Epi / dienolone clone, but it's not .10 mg's of SD will get you there for $20-30. And IMO, the horrible sides stories come from overdosing or poor preparation and diet, and lack of enough water while on cycle. My two cents on my favorite compound.
  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,642
    Rep Power
    1590287

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    you dont need spawn..waste of money imo. sd is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    Nope... Bridge SD and epi
    shut up, you are an idiot.
  10. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,642
    Rep Power
    1590287

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    ^^^^^^ if Spawn were priced correctly, take it like any other Epi / dienolone clone, but it's not .10 mg's of SD will get you there for $20-30. And IMO, the horrible sides stories come from overdosing or poor preparation and diet, and lack of enough water while on cycle. My two cents on my favorite compound.
    i agree on the poor preperation. not sure what diet has to do with negative side effects, unless you are meaning the user is having liver damage, and they are drinking on cycle.

    the other part of the side effects come from epistane not being dosed high enough to provide a significant androgenic component to the cycle, which if you include another bottle of epistane solo, it will be able to do.

    ideally, it would be best to stack them seperate, with dienedione @ 60-90mg and epistane at 40-50mg
  11. New Member
    no reason's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    shut up, you are an idiot.

    lol. ok... yep im an idiot.
  12. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    589
    Rep Power
    827

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i agree on the poor preperation. not sure what diet has to do with negative side effects, unless you are meaning the user is having liver damage, and they are drinking on cycle.

    the other part of the side effects come from epistane not being dosed high enough to provide a significant androgenic component to the cycle, which if you include another bottle of epistane solo, it will be able to do.

    ideally, it would be best to stack them seperate, with dienedione @ 60-90mg and epistane at 40-50mg
    Some people complain of lethargy on SD which most agree is a lack of enough carbs in the diet. I agree I have never been a fan of prepared stacks. It's harder to control dosing, and IMO if a company is hit hit and miss on dosing one compound per pill, how accurate are they with two or three in a pill???
  13. SPS
    SPS is offline
    New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    I'm trying to decide on my next cycle. I have 2 previous cycles under my belt. Both were very mild and I want to step up to something more potent next time.

    Spawn is a discontinued product that contains a tren-like compound (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) and a small amount of epistane (8mg per cap).

    I have done research on Spawn, and all information points to it being one of the strongest PHs ever released. Shutdown will be very certain, and I've heard all the scary gyno stories and even claims of permanent endocrine system damage!!!

    I know superdrol is quite toxic as well, so I'm kind of up in the air on which one I should run.

    Honestly, I've heard more horror stories about Spawn than even Superdrol.

    Is there any merit to these Spawn stories?

    Is it worth avoiding and running SD instead?

    thanks guys.
    I ran spawn as my third cycle and loved it. My first two were hdrol and the original jungle warfare. And it varies person to person but i think the sides for superdrol are worse.
  14. Advanced Member
    R1187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    518
    Rep Power
    33429

    Reputation

    Thanks guys.

    I'm coming off my 2nd cycle right now actually. It was P-mag stacked with P-stanz, both dosed quite high.

    I got results, but it was still mild. I've heard guys over 200lbs complaining of back pumps and whatnot, but I experienced none of that. I gained a pretty solid 10lbs on cycle, but that's it. I do admit I could have ate more.

    I already have spawn and SD, but I don't really know what sort of compounds are available that would be between those and P-mag in terms of potency.

    Still up in the air, but am thinking about SD bridged to Epi next time. Will probably run the Spawn eventually.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Becoming Spawn while using Spawn. (Cycle Log)
    By Brandb11 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 11:30 AM
  2. spawn
    By aubigd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:26 PM
  3. spawn
    By dcf143 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 08:12 AM
  4. Spawn
    By xtdot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 07:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in