Trenazone

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not going to get in to a big post here, but running Trenazone stacked, and it's awesome. Aggression, check. Gaining weight while not increasing waist line or stomach at all, check. Strength noticeably up, check. Vascularity (while training), check.

This stuff is the real deal, and worth every penny (70 for 2 bottles shipped). Dosing 2ml daily. Stacked with a low dose SD. Fuking win.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
sounds like youre pretty happy lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a great product, bioavailability seems to be top notch. Highly recommend as a stacker or kick start.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone is legit as it gets. Awsome product indeed.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles waiting for me to try out. I was actually thinking low dose sd as well.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting ready to run it 5 weeks at 1.5-2ml stacked with 75mg hdrol and 350mg pstanz.

Crazy recomp coming

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Curious why you chose to stack it with SD instead of UD?

I am currently on UD/Tren cycle (11 days) and I just felt ON 2 days ago and it has been unreal the last 2 days at the gym. Now I do think UD is underdosed, I just bumped it up to 24mg ed but I am loving it already. Im up 3.4lbs already.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Are you dosing SD at 5 or 10 mgs with trenazone?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
is it good to run with something as mild as helladrol?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is tren bad for causing gyno?
tren has a nasty habit of proliferating gyno (if you're prone)! most of us that are very experienced prefer to run it with DHT...DHT, something with strong 5a metabolites, has a very high affinity for the estrogen receptor and will block it.

some folks have had good luck running tren with AndroHard (I have personal experience with AH LV), I've also known some folks that run it with Furuza or stanodrol.

Heck, there's one retailer out there that's giving away bottles of trenazone with Androhard purchases...I bet it's for these reasons.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm stacking TZ & Havoc at 50mg & 2ML. Starting my 6th and last week on TZ and 1 more on HV. Good so far, very few sides. Gained about 6lbs on a 800 cal deficit. Strength is up a lil, size up some, vascularity good, aggression was way up at times. Very lil sides like I said. Also stacking w/ Caber, libido is pretty much gone but can still get it up.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys are really pissing me off....now I gotta contemplate adding this trenazone to my upcoming P-stanz/AHv3 6-weeker.....sounds very appetizing and pretty damn cheap.....a-holes :D
Sounds like it could only make your cycle better.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you guys are really pissing me off....now I gotta contemplate adding this trenazone to my upcoming P-stanz/AHv3 6-weeker.....sounds very appetizing and pretty damn cheap.....a-holes :D
that would be a pimp cycle!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
At the moment I have 2 bottles of trenazone, 1 bottle of AHv3, and some sd-10. I've never taken any of them so what would you guys recommend as a nice recomp run? I only want to do a 6wk run max.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Also if I decided to throw in some t3 I guess only sd could hold onto my muscle properly right?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
tren has a nasty habit of proliferating gyno (if you're prone)! most of us that are very experienced prefer to run it with DHT...DHT, something with strong 5a metabolites, has a very high affinity for the estrogen receptor and will block it.

some folks have had good luck running tren with AndroHard (I have personal experience with AH LV), I've also known some folks that run it with Furuza or stanodrol.

Heck, there's one retailer out there that's giving away bottles of trenazone with Androhard purchases...I bet it's for these reasons.
TY, I <3 Google.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
start your own thread and we will advise u
I don't see the point. I'm not taking over a log or something and sidetracking it. I'm simply asking for opinions on a stack involving 2 of the compounds he's mentioned already.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
At the moment I have 2 bottles of trenazone, 1 bottle of AHv3, and some sd-10. I've never taken any of them so what would you guys recommend as a nice recomp run? I only want to do a 6wk run max.
4 caps a day of AHv3 and 1 1/2 ml of trenazone a day for 6 weeks each would use up what you have in 6 weeks of those two.....and the sd I would suppose 4 weeks at whatever dosage a day 10-30mg.....

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
4 caps a day of AHv3 and 1 1/2 ml of trenazone a day for 6 weeks each would use up what you have in 6 weeks of those two.....and the sd I would suppose 4 weeks at whatever dosage a day 10-30mg.....
The first part was definitely something I was considering doing. Seeing as how I've never ran any of them before though I didn't know if I should throw in the SD or not. One of those things where if something is going wrong I won't have a clue what is causing it b/c I used 3 all new compounds to my body. Maybe I could run the AH and Tren for 2wks before throwing SD in the mix at 10mg a day so I could know the difference when I add it in.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The first part was definitely something I was considering doing. Seeing as how I've never ran any of them before though I didn't know if I should throw in the SD or not. One of those things where if something is going wrong I won't have a clue what is causing it b/c I used 3 all new compounds to my body. Maybe I could run the AH and Tren for 2wks before throwing SD in the mix at 10mg a day so I could know the difference when I add it in.
do not stack SD until you are very familiar with how you react to it.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
do not stack SD until you are very familiar with how you react to it.
Sounds good. I didn't think it sounded like a good idea tbh once I read it again. How do you feel about 10mg SD alone to recomp for 4wks vs the AH/Tren for 6wks?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah good idea, I took for granted you had experience with the SD and/or had researched the possible sides/negatives. I agree on running one or two things at once rather than 3 or 4.....but in order to incorporate it, that would be the timeframe (4 weeks) and dosage (10-30 per day). but yeah, why not run the others for a few weeks by themselves....then run the SD if you want too. just that SD is usually a kickstart type deal (first 4 weeks).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good. I didn't think it sounded like a good idea tbh once I read it again. How do you feel about 10mg SD alone to recomp for 4wks vs the AH/Tren for 6wks?
longer cycles are better for recomp. IMO, SD is a bulking compound...only good for cutting when pulsed.

Plus, the sides of SD are terrible if you're not taking in enough carbs!!