M1T CYCLE.....PCT......M4OHN

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Did a 3 week cycle of 20mg of M1T and went right into PCT with 60mg Nolva the first week and 40mg the second week. I am currently on week 3 at 40mg a day. Also, been taking ZMA, Trib and DHEA for a little extra boost. My question is, I really want to get started on a M4ohn cycle, but am worried I didn't run my PCT long enough. Looking for some good opinions, should I wait longer or can I start the M4hon and continue with the Nolva ( have plenty of Nolva on hand)? Or can I run the M4ohn without it. The last time I ran a M4ohn cycle, I didn't really runa heavy PCT, and didn't seem to need one.The reason for the impatience is I'm planning a tropical trip and liked what the M4hon did for me last time, combined with some CLEN. What do you think?

Want to Run
30mg M4ohn
30 to 40 mg (2 0n 2 off) Clen
Continue with the ZMA

Will this work or should I hold off? Any other things to stack?

Thanks

darius

I would finish the M1T pct completely before I moved on to anything else if I were you. Isn't the rule of thumb to take double off than what was on?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With m1t I take even longer. What is your rush? Did you get blood tests taken at anytime for the cycle?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You need to run the full PCT then take a month off MINIMUM. You are not fully recovered from m1t until well after PCT. To jump right into another cycle would be irresponsible & moronic. Unless you are a pro bodybuilder, your long term health should be a concern. In all honesty, If it were me- I'd take 8 weeks off after PCT following a cycle like yours. Use the time off to research your next cycle options.