Broken arm mid-cycle. Need Advice!

blakevision

Awards
Ok guys, I have 4 Weeks left in a Test E, Deca, T-Bol cycle. The T-Bol portion has already wrapped up as I just ran it for the first 6 weeks. I am running 500mg of test and 350mg of Deca per week. I have 3 weeks left of Deca and 4 of Test as I was planning on giving the Deca extra time to clear so it and the test ended up clearing about the same time going into PCT. For PCT I have planned HCG then the old Clomid/Nolva course. I snapped my humorous yesterday, so obviously I am completely sidelined from the gym for the forseeable future. My question is this: do I just end the cycle early and go into Pct, or run it out as planned. I want to mitigate the inevitable atrophy as much as possible. I've even considered lowering my current dose and extending the cycle to help the the muscle wasting. I have been on for 8 weeks now, so I would be comfortable extending a 13 week cycle to a 16 or so. What do you guys think is my best course here? Thanks!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I had a spiral fx of the distal humerus.. Wondering of yours is the same?

Are you going to have surgery done?

blakevision

Awards
I had a spiral fx of the distal humerus.. Wondering of yours is the same?

Are you going to have surgery done?
Luckily it was a pretty clean break and doesnt look like surgery will be necessary. They have it in a cast-like splint right now and an ortho will put the actual cast on in about 7 days.
IMG_0537(1).jpg
IMG_0537(1).jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gonzo14 Iconic Formulations 7
grant123 Pro Bodybuilding 6
Anabolics 9
Training Forum 3
General Chat 13