Tomahawk Think Tank

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had just ran some numbers and figured I would get yalls opinion since I cant sleep anyway.

This will be my first go with test. Doesnt mean it is my first cycle. So PCT isnt what I am here to discuss.

Right now the main goal is to decide which is my best option. This cycle will be a recomp that leans more to the side of cut.

I will outline some options.

Option 1
Test C or Test E 20mL 300mg/mL
Would be 300mg injected twice per week M and TH for a total of 600mg a week.
This would call for 20 injections and would last 70 days(10 weeks plus 2 week clearing out peroid)

Option 2
Test P 30mL 100mg/mL
Would be 100mg injected every other day for 300/400mg a given week.
This would call for 30 injections and would last 60 days.

Option 3
Test P 40mL 100mg/mL
Would be 40 days/20 injections of 1.5mL and 20 days/10 injections of 1mL.
This could be perfermed in 3 ways.

The next 3 plans deal with option 3.

Plan A:
Would be start with the 1.5mL injections to front load and then 1mL injections to let my test levels come back closer to normal levels before PCT.

Plan B:
Would be start with the 1mL injections and then ramp up to 1.5mL injections.

Plan C:
Would start with 1mL injections for 10 days/5 injections switch to 1.5mL injections for 40 days/20 injections and then switch back to 1 mL injections for 10 days/5 injections for a pyramid cycle.

I would truly appreciate some feedback. If you took the time to read all this thank you.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of your looking for a recomp I would reccomend the prop for several reasons.
Prop water weighs less than the cyp eater meaning your getting more of the hormone.
Prop is known to cause less bloating

If ur recomping get the show on the road ASAP

JMO

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of your looking for a recomp I would reccomend the prop for several reasons.
Prop water weighs less than the cyp eater meaning your getting more of the hormone.
Prop is known to cause less bloating

If ur recomping get the show on the road ASAP

JMO

Ya I have decided I am going to go with the prop for those reasons. Plus like I said I dont really want to add anything to the start to skew how I respond.

I am going to wait a little while. Need to make sure things are back in full swing as far as the gym goes. Plus plan on dropping some weight before I start. Right now I am right around 230 and I am probably only 5'8" on good days.

san731

san731

Awards
Prop will def get you in the pinning game in a hurry. So make sure you're prepared for that before you start. I just started a cycle of it stacked with test e using the test p as a kickstart and you're basically a human pin cushion. Make sure you're 100% ok with pinning the big sites (delts, quads, glutes) and you can do it on your own if need be. I wasn't as prepared for this as I thought and phucked up my delt injection this morning :/

The post injection pain (PIP) is also no joke with prop.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prop will def get you in the pinning game in a hurry. So make sure you're prepared for that before you start. I just started a cycle of it stacked with test e using the test p as a kickstart and you're basically a human pin cushion. Make sure you're 100% ok with pinning the big sites (delts, quads, glutes) and you can do it on your own if need be. I wasn't as prepared for this as I thought and phucked up my delt injection this morning :/

The post injection pain (PIP) is also no joke with prop.
Well I am kind of looking forward to the fact I will be pinning 3 times a week. It will give me an idea if I am up for this right away. I wont be pinning my delts. Quads are going to be my go to site, and if need be I will do glutes. I figure with EOD injections and switching side to side I should be ok. That will be 4 days between and it wont be like I am going right back into the exact same location.

While it would be nice to have someone else with experience do my first few injections might as well do it myself since I would have to eventually. Although it would be nice to be dating a nurse who is ok with it haha.

For this particular source I know of a number of guys who are using it. They have given it high praise for a number of things. One of them being how little PIP they are experiencing even with their prop.

san731

san731

Awards
Well I am kind of looking forward to the fact I will be pinning 3 times a week. It will give me an idea if I am up for this right away. I wont be pinning my delts. Quads are going to be my go to site, and if need be I will do glutes. I figure with EOD injections and switching side to side I should be ok. That will be 4 days between and it wont be like I am going right back into the exact same location.

While it would be nice to have someone else with experience do my first few injections might as well do it myself since I would have to eventually. Although it would be nice to be dating a nurse who is ok with it haha.

For this particular source I know of a number of guys who are using it. They have given it high praise for a number of things. One of them being how little PIP they are experiencing even with their prop.
Im actually in nursing school myself and think its damn near impossible to do a decent pin with one hand. Hence my screwed up delt injection. You may be ok just going back and forth from quads but I didn't want to take a chance on scar tissue formation so I didn't.

And I think pip is directly related to how well you pin and your technique. I'm solid on quads and barely had any but as soon as I got done w my delts it's felt like someone punched the **** out of it. And I know it's only gonna get worse. Best of luck to you either way bro.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im actually in nursing school myself and think its damn near impossible to do a decent pin with one hand. Hence my screwed up delt injection. You may be ok just going back and forth from quads but I didn't want to take a chance on scar tissue formation so I didn't.

And I think pip is directly related to how well you pin and your technique. I'm solid on quads and barely had any but as soon as I got done w my delts it's felt like someone punched the **** out of it. And I know it's only gonna get worse. Best of luck to you either way bro.
Well it is good you atleast have some experience then. I am hoping it is the case. Like I said I dont plan on doing delts. I can see that as being a harder injection for me.

Thanks and best of luck to you and the rest of your cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Expect the virgin muscles to tighten first few pins- watch quads- lots of nerves and arteries

Why no delts?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Expect the virgin muscles to tighten first few pins- watch quads- lots of nerves and arteries

Why no delts?
For one I have a hard time reaching cross body. I expect this wont be any easier while on cycle.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards

Well, when you have to medicate aggressive/drunk/dementia/psychotic patients, you get really really good at the one hand IM injections (done properly with pullback then administration). After that, one hand SQ is easy man. Of course, its not easy inflicting pain on yourself; the technique is good to master.