Looking for results using Swale's HCG protocol!

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Anyone run a full cycle using Swale's protocol for bi weekly injections of HCG?
Where the results of the cycle any different than a standard cycle?
And the big question how did the boys make out at the end?

spooler

Awards
Yes.

My nutz didn't shrink like usual and I felt better - a little mellower a little more 'even'.

I had a little nut shrinkage - but a flew through PCT, felt fine, kept most of my gains (except the water).

I won't do another cycle without it......

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I'm on it right now.Time will tell.I'm in to my cycle for 2wks. so far and nothing,but it's early...

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run a full cycle using Swale's protocol for bi weekly injections of HCG?
Where the results of the cycle any different than a standard cycle?
And the big question how did the boys make out at the end?
Absolutely a must have, imo. Kept the boys mostly full the entire time. Really didn't notice feeling any better but then again I feel awesome while on anyways. And PCT was really smooth, no edgy-ness or depression.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Gains were more predictable/even, mood was great even on M1T..I actually felt really good on that cycle which is strange for that evil compound. PCT was mixed, I kept most of the gains, mood was good, but libido took many more weeks than normal to come back. Probably just a result of being on the longest cycle I've ever done..12 weeks. Ran HCG for the last 4.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Great thanks for all the feedback. Sounds like it is well worth trying.
Getting ready to rip into a 12 week test and Deca (8 weeks) cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i read on another forum about a guy that used HCG in his second PCT (bear with me) after an 8 week cycle of dbol only (i know, guy's an idiot) anywho he used clomid only right after the cylce for 2 or 3 weeks (this was unclear) and could not get hard at all and nuts shriveled back up to peanuts after he stopped clomid he then tried clomid and HCG after this happened i believe he wrote that he took a 5000iu shot of HCG
blah blah blah and here we are 2 years and several doctors later and the guy still can't get it up he does not know what caused this but blames the dbols
i THINK it was the enormous shot of HCG that caused something to go wrong with his natural LH cells
1.) does anyone have a comment on if a very large single dose of HCG could cause permanent impotancy?
2.) if it can, is it possible that running swale's protocol throughout a cycle could cause permanent impotancy (i don't think its likely as its only 500iu's a week)

sorry if i kind of hijacked the thread if you guys want i'll start a new thread with this question

spooler

Awards
I believe that I read somewhere that large doses of hcg will desensitize the leydig cells (I think these are like the receptors in the nuts that make test).

I 5000 IU shot, all at once, I always wondered what that might do..... Impotence - for two years, that's a bad deal.

I have done the 250IU twice a week, and, I thought that it alleviated problems - didn't cause any. I'll do it again - I'll start HCG in the third week of my cycle, that's next week.

Tiabin

Awards
One shot of 5,000 IU?? It'll probably do the exact same thing a shot of 2,000mg of test would. :p I seriously, seriously doubt that one shot could possibly give your permanent impotence!

dirlewanger

Awards
One shot of 5,000 IU?? It'll probably do the exact same thing a shot of 2,000mg of test would. :p I seriously, seriously doubt that one shot could possibly give your permanent impotence!
I used the swale protocol during my last two cycles by taking 500iu HCG on tuesday and friday of each week. My nuts didnt shrink and my recovery was much faster during PCT. As a result i kept more of my gains.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If i remenber correctly, Swale doesn't recommend doing more than 1000iu per injection. He recommends low doses of 250-500iu twice per week throughout the cycle versus several large doses at the end of the cycle. If the dosing is not enough, he suggests that you add more injection days instead of upping the dose.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Here is a quote from Swale
"If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn?t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive."
I plan on doing the 250 IU's 2 times a week. If that isn't enough I will go 3 or 4 times a week.
If i remenber correctly, Swale doesn't recommend doing more than 1000iu per injection. He recommends low doses of 250-500iu twice per week throughout the cycle versus several large doses at the end of the cycle. If the dosing is not enough, he suggests that you add more injection days instead of upping the dose.