1Ad and 4Ad

Droids

Awards
I am planning to run 4 weeks of 1ad and 4 ad .

week 1 200mg 1 ad and 600 mg 4ad
week 2 to 4 300mg of 1ad and probably 900 mg of 4ad.

I am 25,been training for 3 years and first time to use ph.Weight 184 pounds and bd 19.5%.
I would like to add 15 pounds of muscle.

I am not sure about my pct?
Can u guys give me some advcie.Also,i am wondering if i can use some liver protectants and something to prevent hair loss during the cycle even if i do not have any sides .My father sides has male pattern and even though for the time now,i have full hair,i am worried if i am into this cycle , i experience a lot of hair loss.Any advice would be very appreciated.

Kraziplaya

Awards
i got off a 4 week cycle of 1-ad alone.... that was bout 3 months ago.... i took a bottle of 6-oxo for pct....i think takin 2 bottles of 6-oxo would have been better for me....i gained 12lbs and lost bout 3 of that pc.... i think working out hard and eating enough will keep the majority of the gains you made(worked for me) ... when i was on 1-ad i couldnt stop eating (lol) so just eat healthy as you can.... good luck

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get two bottles of 6-oxo for pct, and use that. If you ever venture into longer or more harch androgens, I suggest either nolva or clomid. As far as your father losing his hair, the gene for male pattern baldness comes from your moms side of the family.

Droids

Awards
Oic,

So basically you are saying that i should use 2 bottles of 6 oxo for post cycle and no need for using nolva but keep it just in case.Also,if its from my mom sides ,no need to worry but if hair starts to fall ,then i can use spiri or other stuffs.

Droids

Awards
How much calories do you think i should consume,what is the best percentage for pro,carbs and fats?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not one to suggest diets, however, you do need to keep calories high enough while on to gain, and high during pct. As far as information, this board is full of it, so do some research.

krie1g

Awards
i'm doing the same thing right now and i'm 25 too, although i weight 230 hehe..

2 weeks - 400 1ad, 400 4ad
2 weeks - 600 1ad, 600 4ad

after it just going to take some Milkotistle(however you spell it)

krie1g

Awards
they say it help liver function. Not realy know if it works. I say 15% its helpful

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw 6-oxo, go with nolva. IMHO
I usually agree with this statement, however, with the new news of liver toxicity I feel it is not worth it on such a mild cycle. As far as Milkthistle, it really is not needed because neither androgens you are taking are methylated, but it can never hurt.

Pirate

Awards
I usually agree with this statement, however, with the new news of liver toxicity I feel it is not worth it on such a mild cycle. As far as Milkthistle, it really is not needed because neither androgens you are taking are methylated, but it can never hurt.
I just think that the amount of money that 6-oxo costs it would be foolish. If your taking ph's your already running the risk of liver toxicity issues. Nolva has been proven to work while 6-oxo has basically been laughed at. If liver toxicity issues are concerning you then lower the dose of 1ad/4ad and lower dose of nolva. You might not get as good results but hey, your keeping your liver happy IF thats what your concerned about.

-Pirate

Last edited:
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I just read Bobo's response to this in another thread, and have to say it sounds that this whole toxicity thing is overated a bit. Nolva does work much better, and is much cheaper.

Droids

Awards
For PC,all i need is NOlva.Am i rite ?i will do 3 weeks of post cycle with Nolva.How much do u think i should take?

Do you take creatine when cycling or post or both?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Three weeks is plenty, I would run it at 40, 20, 10. Save the creatine for pct.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
That sounds pretty low for a 1 ad dose. I would do 600 mg the whole cycle which is expensive. You didn't say what form of 4 ad you were taking. I am assuming you are doing a topical. You could prob. get away with 600 mg of that too. Oral 4 ad would be a different story.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well about the nolva vs 6oxo thing...these toxicity issues are being way overblown, because at the doses we are speaking of using/the time we are speaking of using them, there really shouldnt be a real threat. I mean sure the compound isnt perfect, and yes it does cause strain on the liver as well as promoting strange things with DNA, but for cancer patients the dose is usually higher and for a whole helluva lot longer, no? And that is where this information is coming from, correct?. For instance, 3 weeks into using nolva to try and treat pubescent gyno (30mg/day) I got my liver values done, and they were WELL within the normal (actually on the low side).

Droids

Awards
That sounds pretty low for a 1 ad dose. I would do 600 mg the whole cycle which is expensive. You didn't say what form of 4 ad you were taking. I am assuming you are doing a topical. You could prob. get away with 600 mg of that too. Oral 4 ad would be a different story.
I am going oral and will be using Select 300 Andro for the 4ad.So,u guys think that

week 1 200mg 1ad and 600 mg 4ad
week 2-4 300 mg 1ad and 900mg 4ad

is not enough and by the way,this is my first cycle.

Any inputs.

Droids

Awards
I am planning to stock another bulking and cutting cycle.Any suggestions.