MMv3
Epistane
P-plex
4-AD (AMS)
1-Andro (AMS)
5aOHP

This is what I have already

What would be good for strength gains? A combo or solo cycle
Out of all those I would pick Superdrol for strength hands down.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Out of all those I would pick Superdrol for strength hands down.

Thanks for your suggestion bud

Would you stack it with anything?

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Perhaps MMv3 (dht) and 1-andro (dhea) to help with lethargy and keep hormones all balanced?

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
No i have a couple cycles under my belt (hdrol, epi, sd)

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
i say phera or xtren - just get ready to blow up on the phera

Cheif

Awards
Throw all this sh*t away and get some synthol oil. :D

MAKES YOU STRONG AS HELL.

Lol, anyways.
Superdrol has my vote for strength.
Xtren did a pretty good job, but strength wasn't as pronounced as it was with the SD.
Now a starting with SD and finishing with Xtren would be awesome.

Ryan1000

Awards
ill agree with everyone pretty much lol. sd and xtren

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Looks like sd/xtren is the winner

Should I stack them or bridge the SD into Xtren?

Any suggestions on amounts of each?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looks like sd/xtren is the winner

Should I stack them or bridge the SD into Xtren?

Any suggestions on amounts of each?
A bridge would b sweet. What's the dose per cap of Xtren?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
The best would have to be m1t, with SD a pretty close second.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sd is king!!!

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
True I've never tried it, I could get my hands on it but I prefer SD from what I hear about M1T.
I have a source that supposedly sells 25mg m1t caps but its canadian domestic :(
maybe ill experiment with some halo hehe

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25 mgs is not that unheard of..

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
So

Option 1:
Superdrol 20mg
Tren 60mg
For 5 weeks

Option 2:
Superdrol for 3 weeks 10/20/20
Tren for 6 weeks 40/80/80/120/120/120

Option 3:
Superdrol 30mg
Tren 90 mg
For 4 weeks

Or any other suggestions?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote is for either dzine/xtren, or sd/pp, either one of those will bring huge strength gains & size. dzine/xtren will provide a lot more hardness/ripped look though.

also, after 3-4 weeks on which ever you choose, I recomend you run 5aohp & mmv3 together for another 4 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Jbry hit it on the head, that would be an incredibly solid 8 week cycle. Just pick if you want to get really big or big and hard :D

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll take both please :)

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
I really dont care to get big or gain too much weight. My main goal is to just gain stregth.. The more hardness/ripped look does sound appealing to me though. That said isnt dzine and superdrol pretty damn similar? Wouldnt superdrol and xtren give those same results (hard and lean look) or just about the same?

Not questioning you jbry just tryna learn :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really dont care to get big or gain too much weight. My main goal is to just gain stregth..
i second dzine.. I saw better strength gains, was able to be on longer and experienced less sides (when comparing to SD)

That said isnt dzine and superdrol pretty damn similar?
Structurally they are, kind of. Superdrol pretty much is methyl-drostanolone. Dymethazine (d-zine) is two molecules of methyl-drostanolone connected by an azine bond. This is why many people get the impression that sd and dzine will be similar or that dzine is twice as strong as sd since dzine is essentially 2 superdrols attached BUT these compounds are completely different in how they act in the body. When the azime bond breaks the 2 molecules left over dont act like 2 superdrols since the nitrogen bind (azine bond) causes them to be more androgenic and less anabolic than superdrol.

I would have to double check but this is how I remember it

Wouldnt superdrol and xtren give those same results (hard and lean look) or just about the same?
Maybe

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Jbry hit it on the head, that would be an incredibly solid 8 week cycle. Just pick if you want to get really big or big and hard :D

ManBeast
You can harden up in PCT with the right supps. Throw a sarm in there. I like the #2 idea you had.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My vote is for either dzine/xtren, or sd/pp, either one of those will bring huge strength gains & size. dzine/xtren will provide a lot more hardness/ripped look though.

also, after 3-4 weeks on which ever you choose, I recomend you run 5aohp & mmv3 together for another 4 weeks.
I 2nd dzine/xtren, you'll look hard as f*ck.

Roniboney

Awards
God how about tren and s-drol or tren and epistane.You will look like a different person at the end of the cycle.

The tren and epistane may be better cos you could run both for 6 weeks.Or you could bridge the superdrol and epistane.Its up to you but methyl's are the way to go imo.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
dzine is more androgenic than superdrol, but superdrol is more anabolic than dzine. On paper and from reviews I lean towards dzine...

ManBeast

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards

Honestly I didnt see as much strength from dzine as I would of liked for some reason, but I agree it made me look really hard and shredded since I was already low BF, need to dose it higher next time I use it if I do.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i second dzine.. I saw better strength gains, was able to be on longer and experienced less sides (when comparing to SD)

Structurally they are, kind of. Superdrol pretty much is methyl-drostanolone. Dymethazine (d-zine) is two molecules of methyl-drostanolone connected by an azine bond. This is why many people get the impression that sd and dzine will be similar or that dzine is twice as strong as sd since dzine is essentially 2 superdrols attached BUT these compounds are completely different in how they act in the body. When the azime bond breaks the 2 molecules left over dont act like 2 superdrols since the nitrogen bind (azine bond) causes them to be more androgenic and less anabolic than superdrol.

I would have to double check but this is how I remember it

Maybe
for the most part you are correct. and next time, you can just say, superdrol is methyl drostanolone (methasteron, or di-methyl dht if you will) instead of "pretty much is" for some, that may imply it is almost like methyl drostanolone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really dont care to get big or gain too much weight. My main goal is to just gain stregth.. The more hardness/ripped look does sound appealing to me though. That said isnt dzine and superdrol pretty damn similar? Wouldnt superdrol and xtren give those same results (hard and lean look) or just about the same?

Not questioning you jbry just tryna learn :)
well, with that, I would say to go with dzine/dienedione.

I would of suggested epi/dienedione, but you would have to dose the epi in the 40-50mg range, and im not sure if you have enough, and then, I still feel that dzine is a better option.

sd and dzine are completely different steroids with very different results. I think you'll be very happy with dzine/pro dienolone ran into 5aohp/mmv3 for a 8 week strength cycle.

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
well, with that, I would say to go with dzine/dienedione.

I would of suggested epi/dienedione, but you would have to dose the epi in the 40-50mg range, and im not sure if you have enough, and then, I still feel that dzine is a better option.

sd and dzine are completely different steroids with very different results. I think you'll be very happy with dzine/pro dienolone ran into 5aohp/mmv3 for a 8 week strength cycle.
How would you dose them since I have everything you mentioned ? (dzine, xtren, 5aohp, mmv3) ?

rynie27

Awards
D-zine would be my choice, better strength,weight,and size than i got from superdrol, hdrol, or epi. Unfortunately I had twice the sides of anything else I have run. Lethargy was BRUTAL! Tons of hairless as well, but the gains were pretty great at 30-30-30-45

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
currently day 6 sdrol, really no sides other than BP stuff which isnt a big deal for me.
Not gonna look at the scale for a little while.
I agree dzine acts similarly to methyl masteron, except I think youll gain a little more weight from dzine.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
What is your cycle support? And what do you have lined up for PCT?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Never tried it. I'm up 18 pounds on final week of sd.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
D-zine would be my choice, better strength,weight,and size than i got from superdrol, hdrol, or epi. Unfortunately I had twice the sides of anything else I have run. Lethargy was BRUTAL! Tons of hairless as well, but the gains were pretty great at 30-30-30-45
You probably would've had better luck staying around 15-20mg then.

Either way lots of good info in this thread.

I nabbed some dymethaberry steel crusher PH for cheap and I'm running them @ 15mg now....
Hell I'm nervous about that & may drop to 10mg but I'll see how it goes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You probably would've had better luck staying around 15-20mg then.

Either way lots of good info in this thread.

I nabbed some dymethaberry steel crusher PH for cheap and I'm running them @ 15mg now....
Hell I'm nervous about that & may drop to 10mg but I'll see how it goes.
... Upped it to 20mg so far....

:run:

We will see, although I do have TUDCA as well.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
strength was rediculous in my last cycle

went like this:
Xtren 90/90/90/120/120/120
Sd 0/ 0/ 0/ 20 / 20 /30

blood pressure, lipids, and liver were pretty jacked up during cycle (got bloods in week 5), but PCT bounced em back.
-just watch out for gyno and a crazy amount of shutdown after a cycle with those compounds.