Goals:
Add 5-8 LBM
Reduce BF 1-2%

Stats:
Age 26, Weight 198, BF 12%

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
As far as leaning out, which is better The One or Epi? I know The One has anti-estrogen properties that can help. Also would 1T/TheOne be a good stack in you guys' opinions?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That was the original SD right? blue bottle? Stuff messed me up real good!

-Matt

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
That was the original SD right? blue bottle? Stuff messed me up real good!

-Matt
I only have one bottle of 1T LV. What would you recommend I stack if I were to run it with one of the other compounds?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I like Epi over The One. 1T with Epi would b nice IMO.

Jaybro

Awards
As far as PH go, I've only tried Epistane but I was very impressed. In 3 weeks, I put on 10lbs and kept all of it after PCT! First came strength and recovery, then I started to put on some weight about 2 weeks in. Strength gains were pretty damn impressive.

Jaybro

Awards
Just make sure whichever you take, you have the proper support supps to go with them. Just because you can buy them online does not mean they aren't extremely hard on you.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'd run Epi personally. Better choice for what u want

Ryan1000

Awards
epi. dont stack if this is your first or second cycle. plans for pct?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
messed you up in a good way?
Not so much good....I think I recomped and gained muscle while starving myself, but felt tired constantly, weak, irritable and depressed. Then got delayed onset gyno after I stopped using it.

-Matt

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya just run the epi bro, if you got enough run a nice 6 week cycle and youll be feeling solid at the end :p

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Not so much good....I think I recomped and gained muscle while starving myself, but felt tired constantly, weak, irritable and depressed. Then got delayed onset gyno after I stopped using it.

-Matt
Were your carbs low? That will definitely make u lethargic on SD.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
carbs were VERY low --- I was doing a severe crash course precontest diet.....but it compounded the situation.

-Matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
carbs were VERY low --- I was doing a severe crash course precontest diet.....but it compounded the situation.

-Matt
Wow I couldn't imagine running SD with low carbs precontest. I compete too and I feel like sh*t enough just on the regular when I get close to the show. It must've sucked the life out of u.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Ya I didn't find SD very enjoyable myself but I'm sitting on 180 pills of it lol. Oh well. Thanks for the suggestions on EPI; that'll mostly be what I chose to run when the time comes.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow I couldn't imagine running SD with low carbs precontest. I compete too and I feel like sh*t enough just on the regular when I get close to the show. It must've sucked the life out of u.
I was an actual retard for 5 weeks ..... I literally would fall asleep on the preacher curl machine. Just struggled to walk around. No drive, no ambition. no anything......

But I also somehow cut 6-7% BF in 5 weeks as I love challenges....

-Matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was an actual retard for 5 weeks ..... I literally would fall asleep on the preacher curl machine. Just struggled to walk around. No drive, no ambition. no anything......

But I also somehow cut 6-7% BF in 5 weeks as I love challenges....

-Matt
Haha yeah I know what u mean. The week I was carb depleting I actually failed a chemistry test cuz I couldn't think for sh*t lol. The instructor was like "Wtf u always get A's". I was like "Bitch I have no carbs my brain is useless right now" haha but I was so focking peeled I didn't care.